Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
MOVIE DROPPING 2023

Sorry for the quality but had to compress the fuck out of it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Threat title

lozza second ‘surprise’ conception, we’re still trying work out who’d look at that pan face and get an erection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Rose94

VIP Member
Annie girl if you’re reading this get your gorgeous self, your little boys and your equally gorgeous sister a sea villa in the Maldives for two weeks, turn your phone off (only turning it on once to post a picture of yourself living your best life) and leave them morons to argue between themselves! That’s what I’d be doing anyway 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 49

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
My ex cheated on me all those years ago after being together for over a decade, she's so ugly and manly looking I still show folk her fb profile pic (we arent pals) just to show how desperate a man can be for a shag, I wish I could post her pic here. Its a fucking masterpiece of ugly 😂😂😂.
Lauryn, becky and big Peter are like something out of viz, when the 2 fat slags went out looking for a new mate and now there's 3 😂😂😂
They don’t cheat with better the cheat with easier

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I’ve taken a hiatus for a mo. I’m at World Cup saga now. I need a break but working behind the scenes 👀🙏🏽 two hour countdown for THE BEST POST ever or shall I say T-MINUS like someone did to *cough cough* Talia.

For now, what a thread Team we are. Seeing some day ones still here is heartwarming, we’ve been together for SO long so we better thank Lauryn here xxx Some of your posts were worthy of screenshots and reposting but I’d be here all day with the amount of CRACKERS I came across but rest assured some of you are absolute hilarious legends and I hope you have been noticed and get paid for being so funny 😂

Loving the Liar theme and I have some awesome little reminders of Lauryn the Liar doing what she does best - LIE. So keep tuned my huns.

whilst we are on the theme of ethnicity (I haven’t read any replies since then) I’ll leave you with this whilst feed the boyfriend and get my movie director hat on. So see you in a bit when I’ve disinherited my boy’s ethnicity out of the will x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

PenelopeStraw

Folk need to call slagbusters on her that lassie is a proper fanny 😂😂😂😂
Slagbusters, I'm dead 💀💀💀
now this is in my head so here's my tribute (FYI... I'm bored 🤣🤣)

If there's something strange...
In Alderley neighborhood..
Who you gonna call?
Slagbusters! 🎶

If there's something Midsize...
And it don't look good..
Who you gonna call?
Slagbusters! 🎶

If you're seeing begs...
Running to Kyle's bed..
Who can you call?
Slagbusters!🎶

A pan faced slag...
Sleepin' in your bed..
Ow, who you gonna call?
Slagbusters!🎶

🎼 Annie ain't afraid of no slags!
Ooh, I hear it likes the footballers
Annie ain't afraid of no slags 🎼

Who ya gonna call?
Slagbusters!
Louder! 🎵🎙

• Haha
Reactions: 42

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mums, trying to become Mums, grieving Mums, expectant Mums, foster Mums, Just like Mums and those of you who've lost your Mums.

Sending love to each and every one of you.

Except to Lauryn who is an appalling example of a human being and has caused so much damage to her poor baby I genuinely consider her abusive.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MissZ

Hi guys I’m new to this thread, been on tattle a while then left and now on maternity leave bored (the dad is my partner and baby is not a cash cow) 😂 finally caught up on all threads through bloody insomnia nights 🙄 nice to meet you all 🥰 I genuinely don’t think Kyle is the dad I reckon she would have broke her neck to say “this baby has EXACT same genes as Giro” when asked about it being mixed. Jamal is a good shout as he will shag almost anything, I don’t know him personally although he did used to message me on insta trying his luck, I was never silly enough to meet him. He has another insta “jbizzle93” where he is rather keen on the like button, also posts a lot about “throuple” relationships on that insta and also on his Snapchat. He’s not in one I don’t think but he is always on the prowl for one, seems as beggy as Loz so could be Dad for sure x

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Not trying to sound nasty but I hope it comes to light that big Jamie Steptoe has cheated on Bac Vag and see how nice she is to 'the other woman'

In fact I am trying to sound nasty, don't care, baccy vaggy deserves a bit of humble pie

• Heart
Reactions: 35

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I love how she’s acting like Annie marrying horrible horrible Kyle for security is a bad thing. Like why the hell else would she have married him except to get the money that she is owed for all the time and effort she invested in his career??? It’s not exactly a stain on her character. Are we supposed to believe that Becky married Jamie for love?😂 telling that they met and got married the year he won the league🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

titan22

VIP Member
Again people get mixed up. ANNIE KNEW THAT LAURIN WAS A LYING CHEATING HOMEWRECKER WHO GOT PREGNANT ON PURPOSE FOR MONEY & FAME. Annie was never under the illusion that hoerat was infertile

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Said her doctor recommended her to use tanning beds as it helps with her endo - LIAR

Made out she needs a serious and important operation when all she wants is a bucket and bum MOT - LIAR

Considered a hysterectomy- LIAR

Saved a baby from rolling into a lake #MonclerCoatHero - LIAR

Said she was looking for a house but actually she wasn’t and just called the paps to picture her peering into people’s gardens - LIAR

Made out that Chris illegally took photos of her in Barbados and posted them in a news article. Told him to lie about it 😂 We all know it was planned by her THE WEIRDO - LIAR

Made out their was a serious police investigation… weird again - LIAR

She was in bed by 9pm every night with no social life and it’s was hilarious to her that SOMEONE would even say she goes out and enjoys herself. This ended up in a news article too with her hand in a bag of Cadbury chocolates - LIAR

Pretends that she bought that car but actually it’s Chloe’s old white Mercedes - LIAR

Does posts with brands that haven’t even asked to work for her. Glasses, ANN FUCKING SUMMERS THE WHITE LINGERIE IN HEELS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 - LIAR

Said Kyle was bullying her son - LIAR

Said she can’t get pregnant, and the doctor said this - LIAR

Pretends to know Kyle’s friends. Posts grief posts pretending you know them soo well by sharing videos from a million years ago - LIAR

She lies about lying - LIAR

Curls Kairo’s hair with tongs everyday making out its his natural hair when it’s not - LIAR

Makes out her miracle from a professional footballer was born to be a copy of his Dad. Kairo likes football, golf, he can run SUPERSONICSPEED. He wasn’t born to be a footballer, he was born to be what Kairo chooses to be - LIAR

Makes out she’s really close to Kyle’s mum - LIAR

When her DMs aren’t working - LIAR

The way she lives her life - LIAR

Liar to herself, liar to her son, liar to her family, liar to all men, liar to Kyle, liar to social media, liar to V Derbyshire, liar to the government. She’s just a LIAR

LauRyn catherIne goodmAn = LIAR It’s in her name… makes sense x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33