Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure her monthly ‘earnings’ that she’s rinsed the Walkers for will mean she won’t get any free childcare for ‘miracle’ number 2.
The new baby daddy must be rich or she’s planning on having the brass neck to use the Walkers money to sub the new baby - and of course she will need more to be able to do that

Reactions: 9
Don’t think I’ve ever commented this Thread but I actually do think this baby is kyles 😩 she is absolutely obsessed with him and has been for a long time. Would she really get pregnant with another man’s child and ruin and chance she ever possibly had of being with him (which she obv thinks she has). I’d be inclined to believe it was some random rich fellas but seeing how well she came out of court financially I don’t think she’d do that for the money either. For his wife and kids sakes I hope not but I do think it could be

Reactions: 11
Last post removed cos my picture was on it, lozzas fan page?
Hahaha I was wondering where it went I didn’t even notice !!
defo her fukin page lol
A real KW fan would not be following that twunt
---
Don’t think I’ve ever commented this Thread but I actually do think this baby is kyles 😩 she is absolutely obsessed with him and has been for a long time. Would she really get pregnant with another man’s child and ruin and chance she ever possibly had of being with him (which she obv thinks she has). I’d be inclined to believe it was some random rich fellas but seeing how well she came out of court financially I don’t think she’d do that for the money either. For his wife and kids sakes I hope not but I do think it could be
Ummm I keep changing my mind, your points are very valid.
would she ruin her opportunity to run off into the sunset with KW ?

I also think she has done it so she doesn’t have to move when KG is 18 as she will say sprog 2 is in the middle of GCSE’s and it’s unsettling
Loz does not do anything by mistake.
Fertile lady that she is
She’s very crafty the sket

very embarrassing if she he’s gone back considering her whole page is dedicated to being a single man
She hasn’t a maternal bone in her body !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
defo her fukin page lol
---

I also think she has done it so she doesn’t have to move when KG is 18 as she will say sprog 2 is in the middle of GCSE’s and it’s unsettling
Fertile lady that she is

very embarrassing if she he’s gone back considering her whole page is dedicated to being a single man
Didn’t even realise my pic was on there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
defo her fukin page lol
---

Fertile lady that she is

She's a single man 😂😂😂 are you not meaning her pal peter midsize peter
---
Whole page is dedicated to being a single man 😂😂😂😂😂😂 why am I finding this so hilarious 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a single man 😂😂😂 are you not meaning her pal peter midsize peter
---
Whole page is dedicated to being a single man 😂😂😂😂😂😂 why am I finding this so hilarious 😂😂
PMSL
That was supposed to say single mam fat fukin thumbs fucked me over

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching the Netflix doc on flight MH370 and I do mean to be rude here and I’m not sorry.

I wish Lauryn was on that flight. On her own replacing the 227 people 🙃
You read my mind I wanted to write something similar but wasn’t sure if it was a little bit brutal 🤣 glad I’m not alone though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
loz follows this chick kimsouthall another one pre baby kept using 👶🏽emoji and baby came out white like her.
However I just had a nose on her page and she has stopped using that emoji
But that’s not fair because she’s disinheriting her daughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We all use the emoji or none

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.