Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Intro done.

need to find a way to post these without having to compress. Destroying my hard work. Thank god I made lasagne last night because I have been working very hard lol 😂

This video will be the intro to every episode, so don’t watch it too much 😳 👀👀👀👀 keep eye out for first episode xoxooxoxox
Wouldn’t be surprised if Lozza uses this on her website! I🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Intro done.

need to find a way to post these without having to compress. Destroying my hard work. Thank god I made lasagne last night because I have been working very hard lol 😂

This video will be the intro to every episode, so don’t watch it too much 😳 👀👀👀👀 keep eye out for first episode xoxooxoxox
My only suggestion is that you change the Lauryn Goodman show to the Lauryn Goodman Shitshow 🤣 Unless the show is rated PG so that other single mamis can watch with their likkle men!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Lauryn says ' Likkle' does she actually mean Little or is 'Likkle' a word for Kairo.
I remember she bullied some poor lass on her storie for outing Lauryn and her lifestyle and then bullied her because the lass had a spelling mistake. 😫😫😫😫😫😫😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 11
When Lauryn says ' Likkle' does she actually mean Little or is 'Likkle' a word for Kairo.
I remember she bullied some poor lass on her storie for outing Lauryn and her lifestyle and then bullied her because the lass had a spelling mistake. 😫😫😫😫😫😫😅😅😅😅
She means little And saying little just won’t work well for the exotic insta hun x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not a chance in hell. They were still in court up to a month ago and whilst she attends every hearing to chase every penny the walkers completely avoided. If it was his you can bet she would be screaming it from the rooftops. After playing the victim so long about being completely ignored and pretending she was in a relationship with him no way would that fly with him being married.

I do think it is a rich man though and likely one with a family. Baby number 2 will no longer make the walkers fully responsible for providing her with a free house unless number 2 is an unemployed sponger like her
soo if it’s 2 rich guys? Who would be providing the hous? If Kyle already pays house car what will she demand from baby dad 2??
---
@e.l.lofthouse hope you’re ok sending love ♥♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She means little And saying little just won’t work well for the exotic insta hun x
ummm Lizzy, did you not know that “Likkle” is the Persian word for “Son of Kyle Walker, number 2 #infinitypool”? 🤔🤣 Are you trying to disinherit her heritage? 🙄😭
---
soo if it’s 2 rich guys? Who would be providing the hous? If Kyle already pays house car what will she demand from baby dad 2??
---
@e.l.lofthouse hope you’re ok sending love ♥♥
A yacht.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My only suggestion is that you change the Lauryn Goodman show to the Lauryn Goodman Shitshow 🤣 Unless the show is rated PG so that other single mamis can watch with their likkle men!
Suggestion noted! ❤❤❤❤

If anyone else has anymore suggestions please pop them here 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think she isn’t in the house because the walkers found out about the pregnancy and have took it back to court and that’s why lauryn is on one again ?

I mean surely she would have had this mansion by now ? She was so called moving in at Christmas and we now in March and nothing . i Wonder after the court ordered it did kyke appeal I mean he has a right doesn’t he ? I don’t know but I hope Kyle went back to court and said no about the house . im Not sure but it seems strange that she hasn’t moved in yet or mentioned it since . Surely aswell he walkers shouldn’t need to provide for her new baby . I doubt lauryn would keep a child to a man with no money she ain’t stupid is she 🙄

Reactions: 19
It still baffles me why she needs such a large sum of money for a house? Where I am you can easily get a 3 bed for £150-250k.

Reactions: 15
It still baffles me why she needs such a large sum of money for a house? Where I am you can easily get a 3 bed for £150-250k.
She is on a mortgage. She owns a house. Mate, that decision... the math ain't mathing!

Its because she's an absolute twit with idea's above her station who believes her son should be living in the same standard of home as RRR. Even a basic 3bed terrace in Alderley Edge is around the £400k mark

Reactions: 18
Suggestion noted! ❤❤❤❤

If anyone else has anymore suggestions please pop them here 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
theme music, Hall and Oates 'Rich Girl'

🎵You're a rich girl, and you've gone too far
Cause you know it don't matter anyway
You can rely on the old man's money
You can rely on the old man's money
It's a witch girl, but it's gone too far
Cause you know it don't matter anyway
Say money, money won't get you too far, get you too far
And don't you know, don't you know
That it's wrong to take what he's giving you🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's an entitled embarrasment. She helps make it so obvious she had a plan all along with her entitled demands. I hope they have taken her back to court and are delaying stuff for her. An example should be made of her that brining unwanted children into world for monetary gain is not rewarded

Reactions: 19
I lurk mainly but how the hell is she not being told to pay for a place to live out of the 8k!

Reactions: 11
I've said this all along, if you have a one night stand/casual fling and end up pregnant with a very rich man, you should get a 2 bed flat/house and the money equivalent to if you was working full time for minimum wage...that's doing alot better than most single mums for simply opening your legs, having to provide them with a "lifestyle" of mansions with pools and new mercs is mental!

Reactions: 30
"But on Sunday Lauryn took to her social media and teased her fans - and as it turns out, Annie - giving them a countdown to a new social media post where she was going to reveal some news.

“But she didn't give a clue about what the announcement would be.

"Annie wanted to know what it was. She spoke to various people to see if they knew what she was going to reveal and eventually someone told her that Lauryn was pregnant.

"When Annie was told Lauryn was quite far on in her pregnancy she realised she'd been lied to.

"Then Annie spoke to Kyle about it, she wanted to know if he had known all along. He said he didn't, but Annie was so wound up. The row escalated from there.

"Annie knows that a new baby affects her life. Like it or not, Kairo is Kyle's son and therefore half brother to her three sons and this new baby is extended family.

This is from the sun article, its so strange how lozangne and vardy are saying this article came from annie, yet the article says this. I dont understand why annie would be bothered about lozs pregnancy, how far along she is or why she thinks that kyle would know about it? I would be SO surprised if annie bothers looking at lozs instagram. Half of me thinks its impossible the new baby could be kyles, but then seeing this it makes me wonder. I would love to know who gave these quotes to the sun, and who is was that told annie after she was asking people what the announcement was, also if all of this is completely made up could annie sue them for slander?

Reactions: 23
I think if she had a house already which she does then she should continue living there fair enough have his education paid for and maintaince she should buy her own car though she’s never been used to that lifestyle and they weren’t ina relationship

Reactions: 16
I think if she had a house already which she does then she should continue living there fair enough have his education paid for and maintaince she should buy her own car though she’s never been used to that lifestyle and they weren’t ina relationship
Her lifestyle was defrauding benefits!

Says it all really!!

Why does he need to go to private school though 😭😭😭 he won't know any different.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.