Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keshire Wilmslow or KW2 for short, named after where he was conceived
1. Didn’t the Beckhams name a baby after where they were conceived? Any link to football
2. KW like Kiaro and his daddy not baby daddy, she’ll probs say like me this babies surname means nothing to them
Yes Brooklyn was named after where he was conceived then poor Romeo was the love child born after the Rebecca Loos affair if I remember right. Long time ago now the only clear memory I have from that time is Posh draping herself all over David in public like a desperate limpet and Rebecca Loos wanking a farm animal trying to make a tv career from the affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes Brooklyn was named after where he was conceived then poor Romeo was the love child born after the Rebecca Loos affair if I remember right. Long time ago now the only clear memory I have from that time is Posh draping herself all over David in public like a desperate limpet and Rebecca Loos wanking a farm animal trying to make a tv career from the affair.
She found out she was preg in brooklyn x

Reactions: 10
Awwww the “keep dancing on tables with your rat out”🤮🤮🤮🤮

imagine your son bringing someone like that home 🙈 she ain’t wife material she ain’t daughter in law material not gf material she is purely an end of the night shot🙈
She is most defo not a female any man would be proud to call theirs

Reactions: 18
Westfield after shopping in ldn and with all giros cash after she was meant to be in bed crippled with pain

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awwww the “keep dancing on tables with your rat out”🤮🤮🤮🤮

imagine your son bringing someone like that home 🙈 she ain’t wife material she ain’t daughter in law material not gf material she is purely an end of the night shot🙈
She is most defo not a female any man would be proud to call theirs
Exactly... That's how she'll end up a lonely old ho when her 2 by 2 have probably moved to the other side of the world to avoid her and the maintenance has dried up 🤣

Reactions: 6
Lozza the silly slag bleep makes me HOWL !

Sharing this like she works / pays for childcare.

She is the exact bleeping opposite …

She DOESN’T work & KW pays her childcare AND nanny 🤣🤣🤣

Does lozza no this childcare reform means ya can’t pay ya mother 4 grand a month 🤷🏼‍♀️😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lozza the silly slag bleep makes me HOWL !

Sharing this like she works / pays for childcare.

She is the exact bleeping opposite …

She DOESN’T work & KW pays her childcare AND nanny 🤣🤣🤣

Does lozza no this childcare reform means ya can’t pay ya mother 4 grand a month 🤷🏼‍♀️😁
She will still be invoicing all her baby daddy’s
Luckily this won’t be in place until 2025
No doubt she will be having a third by then so she can Fuk off to stalk men all day whilst 3 sprogs are being cared for .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So is she having a social media break? Or is she looking for attention too much to stop posting 🤣

• Haha
Attention is the smelly slags oxygen. Social media break my hoop, she couldn't if her life depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Other her Instagram followers she has nothing but shame and guilt in real life. She needs Instagram for her validation

Reactions: 11
She won't let that out though will she? Smoke and mirrors pretending she has the best life whilst she is really just an unhappy wee scab

Reactions: 10
Baby daddy2 ain’t rich but she’s already planning on dumping new kid into nursery at 2 “for her career ofc” so kiaro will attend private school and this kid would just go to public school 🙈

• Haha
Baby daddy2 ain’t rich but she’s already planning on dumping new kid into nursery at 2 “for her career ofc” so kiaro will attend private school and this kid would just go to public school 🙈
Why do I get the feeling it will be “ Kash Wilmslow Walker Goodman needs to have the same lifestyle as his brother so I need more money, as you have deprived Cairo Goodman of 3 siblings I had no choice but to give him one”
She will try her luck
Good luck to any man going near her
What were they thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.