Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think I’ve ever commented this Thread but I actually do think this baby is kyles 😩 she is absolutely obsessed with him and has been for a long time. Would she really get pregnant with another man’s child and ruin and chance she ever possibly had of being with him (which she obv thinks she has). I’d be inclined to believe it was some random rich fellas but seeing how well she came out of court financially I don’t think she’d do that for the money either. For his wife and kids sakes I hope not but I do think it could be
Not a chance in hell. They were still in court up to a month ago and whilst she attends every hearing to chase every penny the walkers completely avoided. If it was his you can bet she would be screaming it from the rooftops. After playing the victim so long about being completely ignored and pretending she was in a relationship with him no way would that fly with him being married.

I do think it is a rich man though and likely one with a family. Baby number 2 will no longer make the walkers fully responsible for providing her with a free house unless number 2 is an unemployed sponger like her

Reactions: 17
Maybe she is having a social media break because she has landed herself is tit again . It only takes kyke to go back to court and have her done for harrasing him and his wife on social media and something will be done . Also has she still not moved into the mansion 😂 ??

maybe that’s why she is so mad because she realised she won’t be able to afford her lifestyle once she moves in a big house because she won’t be able to keep up with the bills 😂
---

I don’t think Kyle's the dad I think that’s what lauryn wants people to think . No way on this earth as much of a head kyke is would he go back with her . He wouldn’t marry Annie and then sleep with lauryn again . Not to mention how much it has cost him for his mistake I highly doubt he would be as stupid to get her pregnant again .

whoever the dad is she won’t ever tell because she wants to keep people thinking it’s Kyle . No wonder her family don’t bother with her they didn’t even congratulate her . She’s a dog and nobody likes her . Imagine being that stupid you would get pregnant again by another man who wants nothing to do with your kid 🤢 …..
Yeah I think you’re right, for a start the hints she would be throwing out right now would be off the scale! I also don’t believe Annie would stay if that was the case, that homewrecker tried to ruin her life and has tormented her since, no way she would stand by if it happened again. Lozza defo wants people to think he is.
p.s have u been on the Talia/Aaron thread? Little Oakley is back in hospital 😢

Reactions: 19
Hahaha I was wondering where it went I didn’t even notice !!
defo her fukin page lol
A real KW fan would not be following that twunt
---

Ummm I keep changing my mind, your points are very valid.
would she ruin her opportunity to run off into the sunset with KW ?

I also think she has done it so she doesn’t have to move when KG is 18 as she will say sprog 2 is in the middle of GCSE’s and it’s unsettling
Loz does not do anything by mistake.
Fertile lady that she is
She’s very crafty the sket

very embarrassing if she he’s gone back considering her whole page is dedicated to being a single man
She hasn’t a maternal bone in her body !
I agree I am near sure I read (in the thing we can't mention) about the judge basically saying she needs to get a job and start pulling her weight and the money she was making from social media wasn't a reliable income etc and he would expect her to do so when kario was nursey age so I wouldn't put it passed her to get pregnant so she doesn't have to work etc

Reactions: 16
Why do we think they were in court a month ago ? I’ve not seen anything to confirm this ?
If it’s because the article said it, The article is lazy jorno
They copy and pasted from last years one.

I'm wondering if this beggy desperate witch had gotten pregnant to someone that lives up Cheshire area since she was hanging about up there loads with manky minge Peter 🤔.
Maybe she is trying to state she wants to move there because this new baby's dad lives there hence no house still and maybe she wants more money as well.
Although it still beggars belief that someone went near that again without a condom. Honestly some folk just don't care, be like shagging a manhole cover overflowing in sewage

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine being pregnant to someone else and you are still obsessed with your first baby daddy who ignores you and him. Writing to make it sound like it is KW again how insulting to the new unlucky guy 🤣🫣 she is bleeping insane. Annie must piss herself at the obsession over a guy who lets face it is no prize other than having money 🤮 🤮 and that's no disrespect to Annie she's been there long before any shameless ho's.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Intro done.

need to find a way to post these without having to compress. Destroying my hard work. Thank god I made lasagne last night because I have been working very hard lol 😂

This video will be the intro to every episode, so don’t watch it too much 😳 👀👀👀👀 keep eye out for first episode xoxooxoxox

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Liaryn, big Pete and lardy have gone awfully quiet all of a sudden 😂😂😂
step dad Pete knew HIS place when it came to Annie and kept out.
I don’t blame HIM as did mel, sisters et al
Just Vardy tryna resurrect the ‘career’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Intro done.

need to find a way to post these without having to compress. Destroying my hard work. Thank god I made lasagne last night because I have been working very hard lol 😂

This video will be the intro to every episode, so don’t watch it too much 😳 👀👀👀👀 keep eye out for first episode xoxooxoxox
😂😂😂😂😂😂 crying

I cant cope

You're actually winding me up 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Intro done.

An expert in lying you ho 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here it is 😀

Episode One: Pilot. ‘Ezyjet’

Enjoy 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just caught up with everything since this morning as little one had a bad night nearly ended up at a&e and now I suspect chicken pox 😫

@Matterbaby please tell me your job is in media production if not your talents are wasted, that second video had me howling!!! 🤣🤣 can’t wait for the next episode 🤣

I think maybe Jamie vardy might have grown into his balls and warned lardy vardy to keep her gob shut or they’ll be claiming bankruptcy soon ffs!

Oh and beggy begman is still a fugly slut 🤣 (if you know the reference you know 😂)
---
Here it is 😀

Episode One: Pilot. ‘Ezyjet’

Enjoy 🥰
I’m dead 💀 🤣

Where do I subscribe 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine if she used her conniving wench for an actual job. She could be madam of the brothel if she properly applied herself😘 with her trusty top girl, midsize!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn't she always take a break when she seen on here we think she's getting more (if at all possible) boring and irrelevant than comes back with a bleeping NIGHTMARE or DRAMA? Or am I thinking of someone else? Haha.

Maybe she should call it Dolmio? After its exit?

Wish she'd duck off tbh.

My endometriosis has got that bad, I couldn't walk anywhere today and had to ask my dad to help with my kids. I know that that's nobody else's fault but she's there, apparently with it so bad she couldn't feel contractions, knowing full well she DOESN'T have it. She laughs at people who believe she has it with her face only got for radio and a fanny like a squished cottage pie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.