Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t be without you guys. All this is from OUR threads, OUR screenshots, OUR humour, OUR dedication to remind LG and others it’s all just LIES.

I want to thank Carron and Sean Goodman for bleeping one night and producing Lauryn because without her, there would be no us and no threads FILLED with receipts, some of us can’t even remember, yes that includes you Lozza! Everything I have posted today, I found on the old threads so it is thanks to all of you for being so on the (foot)ball, out of the box(room) and just being GOD DAMN DEDICATED AND AMAZING.

let’s start from the beginning… Doing this because we all deserve to know the truth because we will not be gaslighted! it will be good to match the lies up haha anyway sorry for the long post. I’m frazzled 🥴 I got paid to scroll through threads so I guess it’s worth it but I know now how Annie feels. SICK OF THE SIGHTOF HER. 💙😫😫😫🤣🤣🥴🥴🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴
Trouble making attention seeking desperado written all over these. woman her and her sisters
---
God, she's one of hard faced woman😂
Don't insult Vicky like that please

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but knowing how unhinged she is (honestly never come across anyone even remotely like her) I would not be at all surprised if she called this new baby Walker. “I just want both of my kids to have the same surname.” Honestly, it’s not beneath her,

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I must say you’ve all cheered me up no end. Little ones back at nursery and the bugs are coming back thick and fast. We’re both poorly 😫 only thing worse than a poorly toddler would be living off your toddler 🫢
That video @Matterbaby was bloody hilarious. More in the future I beg of you 🤣

Also where is this mansion? Is it in Brighton? Heaven help me if it’s in Cheshire or where ever the walkers live. That would be beyond embarrassing??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but knowing how unhinged she is (honestly never come across anyone even remotely like her) I would not be at all surprised if she called this new baby Walker. “I just want both of my kids to have the same surname.” Honestly, it’s not beneath her,
First name Kyle. Kai and Ky.

Reactions: 5
I just can't wrap my head around it that you can name your child whatever you want... Just ridiculous... Unhinged person like her used this opportunity already, and poor boy's name been charged so many times. I actually think it should be counted as mental abuse as child would not have his identity. He's one person one day, then next one - another.
If she by any miracle meets someone else who she wants to stalk, she could be changing poor's boys name again 😬

Well Chloe still can’t afford a new necklace
second baby will be
1.Kash
2. West Indies 🤣🤣🤣
3. Wilmslow
4. Kingston

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I must say you’ve all cheered me up no end. Little ones back at nursery and the bugs are coming back thick and fast. We’re both poorly 😫 only thing worse than a poorly toddler would be living off your toddler 🫢
That video @Matterbaby was bloody hilarious. More in the future I beg of you 🤣

Also where is this mansion? Is it in Brighton? Heaven help me if it’s in Cheshire or where ever the walkers live. That would be beyond embarrassing??
I swear to christ, kids starting bringing back bugs from nursery is more of a shock than actually having a kid. I've been ill since January 🤣🤣

I'd would rather be poorly than live off my kids, though I agree

Kingston would be in keeping with the destination theme. Even though she uniquely changed the C in Cairo to a K. Not so he would have the same intials of his famous father though, just cos it was more special. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kingston would be in keeping with the destination theme. Even though she uniquely changed the C in Cairo to a K. Not so he would have the same intials of his famous father though, just cos it was more special. 🫠
And she got the name from money heist where no one is named Cairo🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She definitely said "having a lickle social media break" because we've all said it grates on us.

Tattle and Annie living in Prozza's head rent free.

Reactions: 18
Keshire Wilmslow or KW2 for short, named after where he was conceived
1. Didn’t the Beckhams name a baby after where they were conceived? Any link to football
2. KW like Kiaro and his daddy not baby daddy, she’ll probs say like me this babies surname means nothing to them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.