Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she posted this. What paps hun?? I wonder what her answer to the question “who are you” would be🤣 Kairo’s mami😂
C3A25DA0-924F-4DC7-AF18-1F1CB3EF0F77.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
41 year old lardy and 31 year old dumpy trying to have a career from bullying
Acting worse than teens
Disgusting
#BeKind
When it suits them
Prolapse is 32.
Age is clearly a sore subject for the ugly bleep.
She's 32 and still living off other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know some people doubt that she’s pregnant because she hasn’t shown any scan pics but I was looking over her profile again and she didn’t show any scan pics for months after she announced Kairo. I guess she needed the time to photoshop Walker into them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember what month Annie said she met Lauryn at the pub? I was scrolling back through Lauryn’s profile trying to figure out when her obsession with Annie started and found this. The pics aren’t exact copies but they are similar. However, it’s the dates that are interesting. Annie’s was reposted on the 14th of May, and Lauryn followed around a week later. I’m trying to figure out if the copying started before or after they met?
13F19C72-3515-4EAB-AB68-DB7E43238456.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t want a scan pic I want Annie’s hit man out 🤣
What a stupid thing for bacterial vaginosis to say 🤣
Like she’s part of the mafia

Filming your sprog running on the plane
Put the phone down and fukin sit him down 😬( I know it’s a throwback )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember what month Annie said she met Lauryn at the pub? I was scrolling back through Lauryn’s profile trying to figure out when her obsession with Annie started and found this. The pics aren’t exact copies but they are similar. However, it’s the dates that are interesting. Annie’s was reposted on the 14th of May, and Lauryn followed around a week later. I’m trying to figure out if the copying started before or after they met?
View attachment 2024983
I dunno but what the duck is she wearing not that she ever wears anything nice

Reactions: 10
I don’t want a scan pic I want Annie’s hit man out 🤣
What a stupid thing for bacterial vaginosis to say 🤣
Like she’s part of the mafia

Filming your sprog running on the plane
Put the phone down and fukin sit him down 😬( I know it’s a throwback )
I would be so pissed paying all that money and have him running wild keep him in his seat
---
I dunno but what the duck is she wearing not that she ever wears anything nice
Looks cheap & nasty even with 8k a month her clothes are still cheap and nasty

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Howling at Bacterial vag latest rant telling Annie what doesn't look good 😂😂😂 BV bleep I'll tell you what doesn't look good crying in the dock of a court because you've been caught out and storming out with your stupid man behind you like the joke you are. What a bleeping nerve she has on her. Anyone trying to deflect from your joke of a life it's you. Nasty foul witch
---
Kairo
Can’t believe she posted this. What paps hun?? I wonder what her answer to the question “who are you” would be🤣 Kairo’s mami😂
View attachment 2024939
Kairo looking for his disinterested unconsenting sperm donor 20 years later....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2024983
Ok, so I reread the article and she said they met Spring 2019. Annie’s fan page tagged her at a club with friends on the 28th of May, 2019 so 8 days after Lozagne’s post. However, it is possible that this pic wasn’t reposted in real time although very unlikely as this page usually reposts stuff about Annie within a day.

So, my conclusion for now is that Lozza prozza started copying Annie a week before she ran into her (or stalked her more like) at the pub. For her to have done that though, she had to have known about her for at least a month (to be aware of fan pages, make a trip to Manchester, figure out where/when she might go to certain places, etc). I think it’s more likely that she became aware of her during the World Cup when Vardy’s Wag photos came out and the stunning pap pics of Annie.

Perhaps she decided that that wanted to be her and tried to become Annie or she fell madly in love with Kyle during the tournament (which I highly doubt).

Reactions: 13
Calling Becky Vardy Bacterial Vaginosis has done me in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She really is an annoying stinking irritating bleep !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She would have known full well who Annie was since her and Kyle were bffs for a decade and surely Annie would have known who she was? So she was fully aware he had just cheated with Laura brown and that they had 3 kids with reign being just one at the time and I’m sure riann is a year or so older so her version of the truth she still comes across as a home wrecker!! Why is anyone agreeing with this hoe!!
Vardy saying she was going to make lauryn the most hated woman ever she did that all by herself

Reactions: 18
Not trying to sound nasty but I hope it comes to light that big Jamie Steptoe has cheated on Bac Vag and see how nice she is to 'the other woman'

In fact I am trying to sound nasty, don't care, baccy vaggy deserves a bit of humble pie

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.