Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 like the melts who say giro is so beautiful when he’s pixelated to bits 😂😂
This gets on my tits aswell....all I see is a scruffy dressed toddler with sodden hair
---
She’s taken her business international🤣 A world class madam!
Just had a pure flash back of big Loz sitting like the high class hooker she thinks she is in business class courtesy of her da or kyle (someone else paying as per) on her way back from her lottery win I mean conception of her child letting the world know she'd flown aw the way over to HK for a shag 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
People in the comments telling Becky to block Annie but Becky has literally been complaining that Annie won’t respond to her messages😭 the reading and listening comprehension so low.

Also age does not equal wisdom. There’s a woman banging on about how she’s 60 so she can read people and knows BV is a kind soul that doesn’t deserve this🤣
I saw that too ridiculous 🤣 only cause Vardy has no choice or no engagement since no one likes her. Even Vardys recent outfit post of her in the feather body suit was a a long time throwback from some costume party ages ago, if you scroll through her Insta lol! She defo posted that vid to pretend she’s a sassy queen not giving a duck, after she knows damn well that 1st Insta post of her laughing, was very much intended to Annie! How she’s got the nerve to act like it wasn’t!! Any bitter women like Vardy who has been humiliated as she has, will take great joy in seeing any of her affiliates to Colleen such as Annie then being humiliated. Very toxic women!
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I saw that too ridiculous 🤣 only cause Vardy has no choice or no engagement since no one likes her. Even Vardys recent outfit post of her in the feather body suit was a a long time throwback from some costume party ages ago, if you scroll through her Insta lol! She defo posted that vid to pretend she’s a sassy queen not giving a duck, after she knows damn well that 1st Insta post of her laughing, was very much intended to Annie! How she’s got the nerve to act like it wasn’t!! Any bitter women like Vardy who has been humiliated as she has, will take great joy in seeing any of her affiliates to Colleen such as Annie then being humiliated. Very toxic women!
It never ends well for this type of female even though it may seem they have it all at a certain time. Karma's the biggest witch and people should remember that.

Just saw the pic at the bottom. Want to check the state of they two 😂😂😂 no wonder Becki's overly confident her man won't cheat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---
View attachment 2024390
duck off 😳😳 (excuse my language) why does Vardy look like Jimmy bleeping saville 😳🤮😳

I’m shook!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think I know what Vardy is trying to do by harassing Annie. She clearly can’t accept when she’s wrong and she believes that she’s a victim of Annie’s “bullying.” When she inevitably appeals her case (she’s a narc, so she’ll defo try it), I think she’s eventually going to try and pin the whole Wagatha thing on Annie!

1. She claims that it was Annie that set up the 2018 photo. So, she’s already trying to shift blame for other things on her.

2. She’s trying to paint a picture that Annie is the one who has the press on speed dial (something that Loz who’s word is worth nothing, is reinforcing).

3. By “proving” that she tried to contact Annie, she’ll try and spin Annie’s silence versus her brazen outspokenness as an admission of guilt on Annie’s part regarding whatever charge she’ll choose to lob against her.

4. She’s using our resident green-eyed monster’s heartbreaking single mum story🙄 as a way to paint Annie as the villain who talks badly of babies, wishes people dead and keeps fathers from their children.

5. Finally, she will say that Coleen was out to get her(lord knows why) so latched onto her being the snitch.

6. She will either claim that Annie was a fake friend that got close to Colleen and sold her stories or she will say that Annie and Colleen conspired against her and set her up!

She will ultimately fail in trying to get back at Annie and Colleen this way but I reckon she’s crazy enough to think it’ll work. With them out of the way she will finally be able to claim her rightful title as QUEEN WAG!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
‘’Annie married Kyle for security’’
I think she’s good either way ?

didnt loz come in the thread to say they wasnt Married xxxx
REBECCA ( that’s how I wanna spell it) why did you marry that man ?
Wasn’t love 💸💵💶💴💷💰

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is this whole thing with becky vardy giving me Kanye west meltdown vibes 😩😅 she's not going to stop 😅😅😅🤣
---
Court case against Vardy and a divorce for Vardy pending 😩😩😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I know what Vardy is trying to do by harassing Annie. She clearly can’t accept when she’s wrong and she believes that she’s a victim of Annie’s “bullying.” When she inevitably appeals her case (she’s a narc, so she’ll defo try it), I think she’s eventually going to try and pin the whole Wagatha thing on Annie!

1. She claims that it was Annie that set up the 2018 photo. So, she’s already trying to shift blame for other things on her.

2. She’s trying to paint a picture that Annie is the one who has the press on speed dial (something that Loz who’s word is worth nothing, is reinforcing).

3. By “proving” that she tried to contact Annie, she’ll try and spin Annie’s silence versus her brazen outspokenness as an admission of guilt on Annie’s part regarding whatever charge she’ll choose to lob against her.

4. She’s using our resident green-eyed monster’s heartbreaking single mum story🙄 as a way to paint Annie as the villain who talks badly of babies, wishes people dead and keeps fathers from their children.

5. Finally, she will say that Coleen was out to get her(lord knows why) so latched onto her being the snitch.

6. She will either claim that Annie was a fake friend that got close to Colleen and sold her stories or she will say that Annie and Colleen conspired against her and set her up!

She will ultimately fail in trying to get back at Annie and Colleen this way but I reckon she’s crazy enough to think it’ll work. With them out of the way she will finally be able to claim her rightful title as QUEEN WAG!
she wanna be queen wag but look at her man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Rebecca’s only in the news for bad things
Irrelevant bully with no mates

Reactions: 20
At this point Kyle needs to

@JamieVardy

“Get that mad banger of yours tuned in, or you’re going to be another few mil £ down!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vardy has got one of them faces you could bleeping stamp on.

Mr Justice Steyn was presented with evidence and she was proven to be one lying mother fucker. Vardy is a rat and sells stories and she gaslights innocent people by saying they are doing things … the exact things she is doing.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I love how honest Annie is even when she describes the pain Kyle brought on her and their 3 sons. She says he slept a with a reality tv star then got ‘ somebody’ pregnant. 😆 that somebody is a nothing, no mark benefit scrounging rat. Btw, why the sun hasn’t learned after what happened to Caroline flack now they are hounding , bullying and harassing Annie. A mother of 3 who has been shafted badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how honest Annie is even when she describes the pain Kyle brought on her and their 3 sons. She says he slept a with a reality tv star then got ‘ somebody’ pregnant. 😆 that somebody is a nothing, no mark benefit scrounging rat. Btw, why the sun hasn’t learned after what happened to Caroline flack now they are hounding , bullying and harassing Annie. A mother of 3 who has been shafted badly.
And the fact that she had even met Lauryn and still called her “some girl named Lauryn”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣 like the melts who say giro is so beautiful when he’s pixelated to bits 😂😂

I’ve seen him he’s cute I would dress that kid so cute he deserves better than her the way she uses him to hurt Annie is vile someone need to report her to social services never got the kid unless it’s to wind Annie up he looks uncomfy beside his mum it’s weird my boy is so cuddly 🥰

Reactions: 13
Wow so many pages to catch up with this morning lol
I reckon that msg is fake I don’t think that’s been sent to Annie I bet Annie has blocked her if she blocked her on insta? Bit weird adding tit in about lauryn?
annie is probs absolutely broken about Kyle and has no energy for these 2 idiots
Vardy started this not Annie she was laughing at what Kyle did 100%!! I doubt Annie would go to the papers to draw more attention to what Kyle has done make it make sense

Reactions: 16
Wow so many pages to catch up with this morning lol
I reckon that msg is fake I don’t think that’s been sent to Annie I bet Annie has blocked her if she blocked her on insta? Bit weird adding tit in about lauryn?
annie is probs absolutely broken about Kyle and has no energy for these 2 idiots
Vardy started this not Annie she was laughing at what Kyle did 100%!! I doubt Annie would go to the papers to draw more attention to what Kyle has done make it make sense
These women are always digging their own graves. If she had said she was laughing at Kyle and his embarrassing behaviour then that would have been believable but when she started bringing Annie into it, her motivations became clear as day. She once again blew up her own story. Like her agent, she needs to drop her phone in to the North Sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.