Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an entitled embarrasment. She helps make it so obvious she had a plan all along with her entitled demands. I hope they have taken her back to court and are delaying stuff for her. An example should be made of her that brining unwanted children into world for monetary gain is not rewarded
I think mistake number 2s father is as skint as her but I hope he is minted coz then Kyle has a really good argument against the amount he is paying coz why should he pay 1.4 million to lease it to her for free if another man’s sprog can pay too. Altho lozza won’t need to fake a miscarriage. If she thinks the walkers will cut her maintenance she would abort baby 2.
---
"But on Sunday Lauryn took to her social media and teased her fans - and as it turns out, Annie - giving them a countdown to a new social media post where she was going to reveal some news.

“But she didn't give a clue about what the announcement would be.

"Annie wanted to know what it was. She spoke to various people to see if they knew what she was going to reveal and eventually someone told her that Lauryn was pregnant.

"When Annie was told Lauryn was quite far on in her pregnancy she realised she'd been lied to.

"Then Annie spoke to Kyle about it, she wanted to know if he had known all along. He said he didn't, but Annie was so wound up. The row escalated from there.

"Annie knows that a new baby affects her life. Like it or not, Kairo is Kyle's son and therefore half brother to her three sons and this new baby is extended family.

This is from the sun article, its so strange how lozangne and vardy are saying this article came from annie, yet the article says this. I dont understand why annie would be bothered about lozs pregnancy, how far along she is or why she thinks that kyle would know about it? I would be SO surprised if annie bothers looking at lozs instagram. Half of me thinks its impossible the new baby could be kyles, but then seeing this it makes me wonder. I would love to know who gave these quotes to the sun, and who is was that told annie after she was asking people what the announcement was, also if all of this is completely made up could annie sue them for slander?
I believe this to be 100 per cent fabricated. This was lozza words. Annie has never ever had a story leaked on her coz he has real friends and family. Also, Annie clearly gives no fucks to see giro so a kid that is completely unrelated is not her concern. She will think it’s hilarious esp once lozzas money gets cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think mistake number 2s father is as skint as her but I hope he is minted coz then Kyle has a really good argument against the amount he is paying coz why should he pay 1.4 million to lease it to her for free if another man’s sprog can pay too. Altho lozza won’t need to fake a miscarriage. If she thinks the walkers will cut her maintenance she would abort baby 2.
---

I believe this to be 100 per cent fabricated. This was lozza words. Annie has never ever had a story leaked on her coz he has real friends and family. Also, Annie clearly gives no fucks to see giro so a kid that is completely unrelated is not her concern. She will think it’s hilarious esp once lozzas money gets cut.
Why would Annie feel lied to? I don't get it, if lozagnes pregnant to some other schmuck what does it have to do with her?

Reactions: 13
I’ve never understood how she has got a house that expensive from Kyle . Like surely this isn’t what happens ?
I assumed you can only get child maintenance.
im certain other people who have had kids with a footballer have not got all what lauryn has .

Reactions: 16
I’ve never understood how she has got a house that expensive from Kyle . Like surely this isn’t what happens ?
I assumed you can only get child maintenance.
im certain other people who have had kids with a footballer have not got all what lauryn has .
Big Pete don't have a mansion does she?

Reactions: 9
Do you think she isn’t in the house because the walkers found out about the pregnancy and have took it back to court and that’s why lauryn is on one again ?

I mean surely she would have had this mansion by now ? She was so called moving in at Christmas and we now in March and nothing . i Wonder after the court ordered it did kyke appeal I mean he has a right doesn’t he ? I don’t know but I hope Kyle went back to court and said no about the house . im Not sure but it seems strange that she hasn’t moved in yet or mentioned it since . Surely aswell he walkers shouldn’t need to provide for her new baby . I doubt lauryn would keep a child to a man with no money she ain’t stupid is she 🙄
Ive looked high an low on court pages but cant find anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Threat title

lozza second ‘surprise’ conception, we’re still trying work out who’d look at that pan face and get an erection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Do you think she isn’t in the house because the walkers found out about the pregnancy and have took it back to court and that’s why lauryn is on one again ?

I mean surely she would have had this mansion by now ? She was so called moving in at Christmas and we now in March and nothing . i Wonder after the court ordered it did kyke appeal I mean he has a right doesn’t he ? I don’t know but I hope Kyle went back to court and said no about the house . im Not sure but it seems strange that she hasn’t moved in yet or mentioned it since . Surely aswell he walkers shouldn’t need to provide for her new baby . I doubt lauryn would keep a child to a man with no money she ain’t stupid is she 🙄
I think this is exactly what’s happened!

Maybe Kyle was out celebrating rather than how it’s been portrayed by LaurYn to the press!

Reactions: 8
Liaryn, big Pete and lardy have gone awfully quiet all of a sudden 😂😂😂
She's having a well deserved break trying to enjoy her miracle pregnancy she thought would never happen 🫣😶 liar liar cum stained paints on fire 🤮🤣 soz about that bit too far but can't help myself she's a manky lying ho 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, well, well. This was obvious
Im not surprised as much as he was a disgrace for acting like that I don't think he should've been charged. He was clearly set up and maybe just maybe the asshole learns too respect his wife and children like they deserve. Annie must want to slap him I won't be surprised if she has 🤣

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.