Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lozza kept her pic of her pregnant with giro cash cow for nearly 3 years. Gets pregnant with another plonker and u wanted child and lasts a week. How sad. We all know what that child is destined for unless it gets miscarried shortly. The fact we all know she has barely a bump and she has given herself away with that article saying far on No Annie wouldn’t ask that. Annie doendy give a duck about the alleged new child. It’s of no relation to any of them. I’m thinking it’s def Jamal’s baby now

Reactions: 16
It’s all odd it’s not adding up ppl who seeminly weren’t friends had they been talking in secret? Waiting for an opportunity? Kyle did tht and Vardy went for it then lauryn jumped in and it’s like Vardy is pulling Annie up oh didn’t u say this about lauryn? I can bet my life if Annie was talking about lauryn with Vardy then Vardy joined in!! The question daft arse lauryn needs to be asking Vardy who is her so called pal if Annie was bad mouthing her and kiaro then why the duck did she feel to comfy doing it with Vardy?? Like isn’t this the 1st thing you would think

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where did this jamals name come from, trying to read the last thread and wasn't clear?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Vardy is the last person Annie would talk about loz
It’s just tacky gossips
We all know Annie was fuming
I would lose my tit

What’s the alternative ?
After her recent accusations there’s no way I would have that boy at mine every weekend
No fukin way
She is a dirty little liar

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder what Chloe and MJ are thinking they are awfy silent thought step daddy Pete would stick his 2 pence in

Reactions: 17
If you look at Annie's Insta its full of pics of her with groups of girls who are genuine friends and clearly adore her. Even the comments from fellow WAGs are gushing and show how highly thought of she is in those circles. She's a girls girl through and through.

BV barely a handful of pics with actual friends and if they are they're prob actually Jamie's friends or family.

Can't check Lozza's as I'm blocked 🙄 but from memory, similar scenario to BV.

Says it all really.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's hilarious how becky has inserted herself as poor Laurie's friend. She must have a very short memory after she was mocking becky on her stories for all her followers to see and using her as a running joke for days after Coleens tweet to the point it was cruel. Her sisters did too but not to the same extent. Annie never posted one single thing.

Friendships like theirs will never last, Laurie will be selling her out down the line too

Reactions: 22
Let be honest we would all say nasty stuff about who ur man slept duck most of us get pissy about women they went with before we met them its comp normal never mind made a love child with!! She’s entitled to lose her tit and say stuff infront of pals, pals aren’t supposed to w8 until there’s a falling out then spill all the convos!! And I highly doubt Annie has said anything that’s not true and I’m sure we’ve said hell of a worse on here 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I highly doubt when prozza announced Kyle was the client who she got pregnant to lardy was even on the list of people Annie vented to. I bet lardy tried her hardest to get on Annie for the info only. Bad times when midsize Pete is the best of the bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My ex cheated on me all those years ago after being together for over a decade, she's so ugly and manly looking I still show folk her fb profile pic (we arent pals) just to show how desperate a man can be for a shag, I wish I could post her pic here. Its a bleeping masterpiece of ugly 😂😂😂.
Lauryn, becky and big Peter are like something out of viz, when the 2 fat slags went out looking for a new mate and now there's 3 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My ex cheated on me all those years ago after being together for over a decade, she's so ugly and manly looking I still show folk her fb profile pic (we arent pals) just to show how desperate a man can be for a shag, I wish I could post her pic here. Its a bleeping masterpiece of ugly 😂😂😂.
Lauryn, becky and big Peter are like something out of viz, when the 2 fat slags went out looking for a new mate and now there's 3 😂😂😂
They don’t cheat with better the cheat with easier

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So lozza kept her pic of her pregnant with giro cash cow for nearly 3 years. Gets pregnant with another plonker and u wanted child and lasts a week. How sad. We all know what that child is destined for unless it gets miscarried shortly. The fact we all know she has barely a bump and she has given herself away with that article saying far on No Annie wouldn’t ask that. Annie doendy give a duck about the alleged new child. It’s of no relation to any of them. I’m thinking it’s def Jamal’s baby now
seen Jamal’s bm has a green bikini too let the battle of the green bikinis commence 👊👊 if Kyle was the father of this alleged baby she’d have come out and said it by now instead lardy and laurin are going after Annie with lies. If they could get her with the truth they wouldn’t bother with this petty made up fantasy story

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do the same 😂 I also wish I could post her here. She took my exs friend’s virginity, shagged my ex and I’m pretty sure the brother of the persons V she took. Pretty sure a load of them got her knickers and showed them about 🤢😂
Honestly, it doesn’t matter with men. Any hole is a goal. No matter how ugly some people are

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Best to check your best friends twitter Becky 🙈 an example ...
They are so cringe... Like the dysfunctional bitchy tramps from high school who would all fall with one, then make back up then it would be another ones turn to be on the receiving end because they don't know the meaning of true friendship and loyalty. Vile low rate people.

Reactions: 15
So lozza kept her pic of her pregnant with giro cash cow for nearly 3 years. Gets pregnant with another plonker and u wanted child and lasts a week.
She’s going to keep changing it
She’s using the last pic and her current engagement to speak to brands and get deals
The bump pics just don’t cut it imo
That pic was also taken at a hotel prob with her boyfriend big size Pete

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.