Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As well as Kyle Walker being wrote on the breast milk bags wasn’t it also on a screen shot she posted from the wonder weeks app???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi guys I’m new to this thread, been on tattle a while then left and now on maternity leave bored (the dad is my partner and baby is not a cash cow) 😂 finally caught up on all threads through bloody insomnia nights 🙄 nice to meet you all 🥰 I genuinely don’t think Kyle is the dad I reckon she would have broke her neck to say “this baby has EXACT same genes as Giro” when asked about it being mixed. Jamal is a good shout as he will shag almost anything, I don’t know him personally although he did used to message me on insta trying his luck, I was never silly enough to meet him. He has another insta “jbizzle93” where he is rather keen on the like button, also posts a lot about “throuple” relationships on that insta and also on his Snapchat. He’s not in one I don’t think but he is always on the prowl for one, seems as beggy as Loz so could be Dad for sure x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
As well as Kyle Walker being wrote on the breast milk bags wasn’t it also on a screen shot she posted from the wonder weeks app???
Yes I remember that. what a bleeping looney bin when you think of everything she’s done in the last few years 🤣
---
Even though rrr will read of their dad’s disgusting acts when they’re older at least they’ll know their mum did whatever it took to protect them and hold the family together.

Giro gets to read that he was basically born to make his mami rich and famous😕and she publicly humiliates him every chance she gets

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She had baby Walker embroidered onto her sleepyhead!!!!
And she said they were all gifts from people who didn’t know the situation had changed🤣 even though she says she used walker as it was previously agreed and wasn’t going to chop and change his name 🤣🤣 it’s being legally changed 3 times now 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
And she said they were all gifts from people who didn’t know the situation had changed🤣 even though she says she used walker as it was previously agreed and wasn’t going to chop and change his name 🤣🤣 it’s being legally changed 3 times now 🤡🤡
Chloe would have also know the situation when she bought her the KW chain that’s not for kiaro that’s for Kyle 😂😂 freak

• Haha
Social media break thank God
Whooooooop yipeeeeeeee
Go deal with your heartburn x
She wanted people to message nooooooo dontttt
See ya

• Haha
Just thinking of her naming him Kyle walker junior then getting ghosted and the realisation she's going to have to change it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Being proud to be Iranian when it suits her. Insults to all Iranian women out there struggling, bleeping witch. She’s not Iranian enough to say she’s part Iranian. Her grandparents name is Schrader which originates from Germany. And Sean is through and through British as we all know because he’s a die hard Liverpool fan, and everyone has a distant relative who comes from Liverpool which used to be part of Lancashire and if you do genealogy like me, you’ll find anyone who is British, most of their ancestors live in Lancashire, it’s so big.

There is a term used to explain what she’s doing but it’s a point of discussion and I don’t want to open it 🥲 HINT: #jesynelson and in my view it’s actually more insulting then it’s not. What’s the obsession about being ethnic? Pushing a narrative that’s insulting to many people who have suffered for YEARS and she’s so blasé about it.

Realised I’ve opened a discussion, duck it. I think what she is doing is racist and unethical. Amelia the same, Oh I forgot I’m Iranian? Ermmmmmmmm shut up! Read the bleeping room, don’t just share one link and then boast about something you barely have. Kairo is 1/4 Jamaican and she’s making out he’s fully. And it’s INSULTING.
I am just catching up here so sorry if it’s been said later on. what does she actually do for these issues? What has she actually changed for people who suffer Endo (like she claims she does) or children who experience racism online (like she claims Kiaro has) or Iranian women who are fighting for their human rights apparently all things she knows about. duck off does she, she’s privileged as hell but claims not to be.
She makes 8k per month do we think she donates even £10 a month to charities to support any of these I highly doubt it.
The Endo campaign was one interview and she used it to talk about her pregnancy she wanted HER pregnancy news out to gain attention not because Endo needs attention!

• Heart
I am just catching up here so sorry if it’s been said later on. what does she actually do for these issues? What has she actually changed for people who suffer Endo (like she claims she does) or children who experience racism online (like she claims Kiaro has) or Iranian women who are fighting for their human rights apparently all things she knows about. duck off does she, she’s privileged as hell but claims not to be.
She makes 8k per month do we think she donates even £10 a month to charities to support any of these I highly doubt it.
The Endo campaign was one interview and she used it to talk about her pregnancy she wanted HER pregnancy news out to gain attention not because Endo needs attention!
F All ❤

Reactions: 13
How could you forget she sold the name junior to the magazine 🤣🤣 he went from “it” to “peanut” to “junior” originally registered as Kyle walker then kairo Walker and finally kairo Goodman🤣🤣 a name for every 6months of his life 🤡🤡
---

I’m dying the lips🤣🤣
Why was his lips not pixelated are they identical to his bio daddy too 🤣🤣
Noooo did she actually get as far as registering him as Kyle Walker jnr?? 😲😲 I’m mortified for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe would have also know the situation when she bought her the KW chain that’s not for kiaro that’s for Kyle 😂😂 freak
Of course and Chloe also stated that her sister and Kyle had a ten year friendship 🤥🤥 and that the plan was different 🤥🤥 the nobody sisters surely would’ve being papped with their premier league footballer friend at least once in the 10 years 🤡🤡 Chloe & MJ were very vocal for the first half of laurins circus. Now laurin wants to look like the single mami with no support or help doing EVERYTHING for giro when in reality giro funds her whole life as well as his own 🥴

• Haha
I’ve taken a hiatus for a mo. I’m at World Cup saga now. I need a break but working behind the scenes 👀🙏🏽 two hour countdown for THE BEST POST ever or shall I say T-MINUS like someone did to *cough cough* Talia.

For now, what a thread Team we are. Seeing some day ones still here is heartwarming, we’ve been together for SO long so we better thank Lauryn here xxx Some of your posts were worthy of screenshots and reposting but I’d be here all day with the amount of CRACKERS I came across but rest assured some of you are absolute hilarious legends and I hope you have been noticed and get paid for being so funny 😂

Loving the Liar theme and I have some awesome little reminders of Lauryn the Liar doing what she does best - LIE. So keep tuned my huns.

whilst we are on the theme of ethnicity (I haven’t read any replies since then) I’ll leave you with this whilst feed the boyfriend and get my movie director hat on. So see you in a bit when I’ve disinherited my boy’s ethnicity out of the will x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
she sells magic beads to fix all of life’s problems you just have to guess which ones you need she doesn’t know the website doesn’t know and neither does the moon just keep giving her fraudulent ass money

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Amelia had one of those identikit nose jobs from Turkey. I swear at one point she was really pretty now she looks bizarre. Why do people do it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.