Goodman Sisters #13 Four years later and still no life, but forever stalking Walker's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MOVIE DROPPING 2023

Sorry for the quality but had to compress the duck out of it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
The film was amazeballs.

Lauryn will be nominating herself for a BAFTA now so she will have more in common with her BFF Big Loz.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's actually bleeping insane and so obvious. Is she not bleeping mortified by her behaviour. What an unhealthy obsession she has with the walkers and always clearly did before Kyle made the biggest most expensive mistake of his life. Poor kairo having that as a mother and a life story. Brass neck

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Matterbaby I am both pissing myself and utterly terrified 💀😂😂
That unsettling face of hers!!!

It’s always before bed scaryness or making me want to spew up my morning coffee or launch the kettle in anger 😭🤮😂😂
---
Just waiting for her to add mixed race Persian
actress into her bio 🇮🇷👶👶🏿

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She on a permanent break. Unemployed beggar with full time childcare and evening nanny. What a Fanny. Yeah the walkers strike again 😂 she might be unemployed but she certainly has 2 employers 🤣
Maybe she is having a social media break because she has landed herself is tit again . It only takes kyke to go back to court and have her done for harrasing him and his wife on social media and something will be done . Also has she still not moved into the mansion 😂 ??

maybe that’s why she is so mad because she realised she won’t be able to afford her lifestyle once she moves in a big house because she won’t be able to keep up with the bills 😂
---
I love Annie to bits (in a not knowing her personally kinda way 😂) but duck me if that baby is Kyle’s and she’s staying with him, I would personally want to give her a slap to the dish myself 😂
I don’t think Kyle's the dad I think that’s what lauryn wants people to think . No way on this earth as much of a head kyke is would he go back with her . He wouldn’t marry Annie and then sleep with lauryn again . Not to mention how much it has cost him for his mistake I highly doubt he would be as stupid to get her pregnant again .

whoever the dad is she won’t ever tell because she wants to keep people thinking it’s Kyle . No wonder her family don’t bother with her they didn’t even congratulate her . She’s a dog and nobody likes her . Imagine being that stupid you would get pregnant again by another man who wants nothing to do with your kid 🤢 …..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
MOVIE DROPPING 2023

Don’t think I’ve commented on this thread before just been a reader but omgggg had to comment after watching - I’m howling at this 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Aww look at that more lies she’s advertising her magic beads again 😂😂😂
I’m taking a SM break- LIAR

the list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she is having a social media break because she has landed herself is tit again . It only takes kyke to go back to court and have her done for harrasing him and his wife on social media and something will be done . Also has she still not moved into the mansion 😂 ??

maybe that’s why she is so mad because she realised she won’t be able to afford her lifestyle once she moves in a big house because she won’t be able to keep up with the bills 😂
I think she may well have been formally reminded about the court order which furnishes her very generously, and any unlawful acts of slander may be breaching the terms of the legalities of that order. The gravy train would stop if she was acting unlawfully (slander/harassment) even until it went back to court. Hence the crawling back into the box. 8000 reasons a month for going back into the box 🥸😆... Just saying imho 😂

Reactions: 21
mahdi.rafiee18, hello, she’s not Iranian
Her mates comment is wierd as duck 😂😂😂

” lucky the only thing he gets from his dad is his looks “ ….. imagine hating your best mates ex because he’s a bleep but having to write that because your best friend is that mentally insane she has to make sure everybody knows her unwanted kid looks like his dad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It wouldn’t be without you guys. All this is from OUR threads, OUR screenshots, OUR humour, OUR dedication to remind LG and others it’s all just LIES.

I want to thank Carron and Sean Goodman for bleeping one night and producing Lauryn because without her, there would be no us and no threads FILLED with receipts, some of us can’t even remember, yes that includes you Lozza! Everything I have posted today, I found on the old threads so it is thanks to all of you for being so on the (foot)ball, out of the box(room) and just being GOD DAMN DEDICATED AND AMAZING.

let’s start from the beginning… Doing this because we all deserve to know the truth because we will not be gaslighted! it will be good to match the lies up haha anyway sorry for the long post. I’m frazzled 🥴 I got paid to scroll through threads so I guess it’s worth it but I know now how Annie feels. SICK OF THE SIGHTOF HER. 💙😫😫😫🤣🤣🥴🥴🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
MOVIE DROPPING 2023

My god your talented I felt like I was about to watch a crime documentary 😂😂😂
---
You should do a full documentry on lauryn 😂
that would be insane about girls who trap footballers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
MOVIE DROPPING 2023

This is bleeping brilliant.

Who the fook is this guy?
B3C6D15F-984E-4603-8736-DA815A8861CB.png

---
It wouldn’t be without you guys. All this is from OUR threads, OUR screenshots, OUR humour, OUR dedication to remind LG and others it’s all just LIES.

I want to thank Carron and Sean Goodman for bleeping one night and producing Lauryn because without her, there would be no us and no threads FILLED with receipts, some of us can’t even remember, yes that includes you Lozza! Everything I have posted today, I found on the old threads so it is thanks to all of you for being so on the (foot)ball, out of the box(room) and just being GOD DAMN DEDICATED AND AMAZING.

let’s start from the beginning… Doing this because we all deserve to know the truth because we will not be gaslighted! it will be good to match the lies up haha anyway sorry for the long post. I’m frazzled 🥴 I got paid to scroll through threads so I guess it’s worth it but I know now how Annie feels. SICK OF THE SIGHTOF HER. 💙😫😫😫🤣🤣🥴🥴🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴
Doing gods work

(have I said that today already? 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she may well have been formally reminded about the court order which furnishes her very generously, and any unlawful acts of slander may be breaching the terms of the legalities of that order. The gravy train would stop if she was acting unlawfully (slander/harassment) even until it went back to court. Hence the crawling back into the box. 8000 reasons a month for going back into the box 🥸😆... Just saying imho 😂
Back in the boxroom begman😂

Reactions: 8
And just to throw all of my 2 pence in, I think that Kyle walker is stupid, sleeping with the prozzer, gang bangs when single, knob rubbing and boob action in full sight when plastered, and the rest, the guy has issues. His issues do not include a desire, imo, to repeat the horror of a one night stand, turned obsessional, desperate ugly munter, and a harmless baby involved in the mix. I do not know anyone involved, just a nosey parker, just have to say🤔

It's.... More likely to be Stevie Wonders baby than Kyle Walker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.