Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Annie is 💯 doing the right thing ignoring them both. As the saying goes “ give someone enough rope they’ll hang themselves“. Vardy is a desperate for attention ugly old dog who is loving the drama/ attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
‘’Annie married Kyle for security’’
I think she’s good either way ?

didnt loz come in the thread to say they wasnt Married xxxx
REBECCA ( that’s how I wanna spell it) why did you marry that man ?
Wasn’t love 💸💵💶💴💷💰

• Haha
Reactions: 29

jimginjan

Chatty Member
You can change your settings to not show that you've read the message which is what Jelly and Lizzy are saying.

The fact she's cropped out the picture/name is suspicious. Probably texting one of Prozza's burner phones.
Never knew this ! Brb …. Off to turn my WhatsApp receipt thing off and read some shit iv been ignoring 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Calling Becky Vardy Bacterial Vaginosis has done me in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She really is an annoying stinking irritating cunt !

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
For the person who jumped on tattle to defend Lauren why was he/she here in the 1st place???
why would you go out your road to join this to defend a stranger nah!! Wouldn’t happen!!
All these ppl who come on to bash Annie or defend Lauren is Lauren and she throws some bad mouthing in about herself to throw ppl off the scent then she’s called out and she fucks off again

& FYI we are happy…. Happy we’re not fucking you looooossssserrrrr 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Have you noticed empty vessels make the most noise?
Colleen didn’t say much on insta exposed the hoe and beat her in court
Annie ONE interview ONE post
Winning at life
Since then these two utter slappers have been doing the most

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
I think any woman that supports the vile thug that is Chris Brown wants their head looking at and I include Annie in that. He has a long history of violence against women, those Rihanna pictures were absolutely awful. He should be well and truly in the bin

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
That fat tramp quagmire has put up a laughing emoji on her story!! 🤬
The same woman who’s paid for every nappy on your kids arse, every holiday, his bday cakes his Xmas presents his clothes his shitty dinners u make paid for with her money!!!
away and take a long look at yourself you nasty evil rotten cow!!!

Annie’s figure makes me want to cry 🔥
Make up free she blows every one out the water 😭
Looks like she’s standing by Kyle though eh?

• Heart
  • Angry

Jolie1988

VIP Member
It's actually fucking hilarious watching Lardy and lasange get absolutely incensed that Annie is ignoring them, then they dig a bigger and bigger hole for a reaction, soon that hole will be as big as prozzas lasange 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I don't think Annie would stick by him this time surely not that wedding ring would be rammed down his throat rather than on my finger....

• Heart

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
I’ve been blocked by Vardy, apparently she didn’t like being called a lying twat…..please keep me up to date with the latest mess! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
How can 2 slags that have involved themselves in something that has fuck all to do with them all of a sudden become the victims 🫣😂😶 I am seriously fucking baffled at this?! Annie just needs to remain silent leave the attention seekers to it. They're actually embarrasing playing the victims I am fucking confused😂😂😂

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Thanks for all the love on the last thread, last week was the conclusion of a very hard 10 weeks and I just felt emotionally beat, life can just be so cruel and you have the likes of prostitute flaps and lardy cunt vardy being vile despite all the privileges they have in life. I just needed to shut my phone off and listen to music. Still a bit wobbly but will get there.
Trying to catch up on the last thread, seems we still don't know who the da is, I still think its fat size Pete go large.
Vardy needs to fuck off.

Why has the lasagne fanny changed her insta pic again? Is she no longer up the duff and being mysterious.

Ffs am away from socials for 48 hours and it all kicks off 🙈🙈

• Heart

PenelopeStraw

And the truth is who really gives a toss about some footballers secret sprog🤣
I still recall when she did a post at Legoland or somewhere like that and was writing stuff like 'so nice to meet people!' and 'don't be afraid to come up to us and say hi!' 🤡

making out people are like OMG thats Kyle Walkers son the floating strawberry 🍓 🤩

literally no one would know who they are in the wild, the bloody papers think she's Lauren Goodger from Ex on the Beach

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Let’s have some anger towards her now. Yes she said this and yes that is a dick drawn with sun cream on the back of a child and yes she is saying her son is a dirty sex pest like his Dad, DOUBLE of his Dad

I’m thinking I’m gonna make a little video of all the photos :) I’m feeling creative x

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I also think Annie told him she wasn't being involved with Kairo so if he wanted to be, crack on but she's off and so fucking what?

He had a choice. Blaming Annie for Kyle's decision is nonsensical he could have split from Annie and been present for RRR and KG.

He chose not to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
No. Kyle wanted her to terminate the pregnancy and it has been stated she considered it but he wouldn't give her enough money to do it so she went ahead with the pregnancy to piss him off.

He wanted her to abort the baby. He didn't want to be involved and, has the right to make that decision.

He couldn't force her to terminate an unwanted baby (and he should never be able to). So, equally, he can't be forced to be involved.

If someone asks you to terminate a pregnancy, are they really begging you about names or is Loz the Proz lying?
Where have you been the last 3 years ?
Don’t you know this wasn’t always the plan ?
They were setting off into the Jamaican sea to let Annie come to terms with being dumped

Loz was moving into Annie’s home and going to raise the 4 boys as quads
Only terms would be she has 4 nannys as she is crippled with pain and needs to go shopping all day.
She would also need a chef as we all know she cannot fukin cook.
So actually you’re wrong !!!!

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
This is all becoming a bit desperate.

Genuinely don't think Annie will or should react. They're giving serious mad Alice vibes.
---
Basically Jamal is a wish version of KW 🤣🤣🤣 do I need to provide any more evidence ?
Since when has actual Kyle Walker not been the Wish version? The man is a state - his only redeeming feature is his wife and RRR.

• Haha
  • Heart