Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucyLou91

I don’t think there’s any need for him to comment? If it’s not his kid, who is he commenting for? Just to keep her quiet?

He’s either not the dad and so unbothered or they’ve been having a secret love affair this whole time and that’s why she has been manic and the way she is 👀
Imagine! What do we all do then? Still think she needs a straight jacket? Or do we all go to AE & punch kyle & put him in one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Fucking Kyle I’m so raging at him!
I hope all you ladies who fancied him are hanging your heads in shame today 😬🤢
Loz I know you read here and you’ll be buzzing over this like a little bee but this isn’t a win for you. He obviously has no respect for Annie but he didn’t come to you to cheat did he? And this totally blows the she won’t let him see Kairo narrative out the water doesn’t it? If she can’t stop him necking on with slags and getting his dick out in public there’s no way she could stop him seeing his kid.!
I was weak for 2 minutes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

titan22

VIP Member
Sorry but im leanin towards it bein kyles kid.
Her using not only the fyi phrase but also family complete
I don’t even think she’s pregnant now but IF is she I don’t reckon it’s kyles
---
Also isn’t it illegal to share CCTV image unless the police have asked for it? And if they have, they’d want to use it for evidence so surely shouldn’t be made public?
Who asked for it to make a story or what manager/owner broke confidentiality regulations?
yes I think there’s more to it. Don’t know what yet. What’s the story with gdpr and all that?

squiggle18

Oh my god I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never heard Kyle walker talk before and just watched an interview of him on YouTube and why the fk does he sound like a 11 year old prepubescent child 🙈🤣 I expected him to have a really deep manly voice. Wtf it reminds of the film sex in city or could be another film I’m thinking about but where a hunky life guard comes over to the women with a really high pitched voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣 made my day 🤣 and confirms the only thing these women see in him is his money
Hahahhaha the film is “Grown Ups” and I’m crying here I can’t un hear this now

• Haha

LucyLou91

He does a lot. If you watch it you will see grinding and the grabbing of boobs, bums and faces. Kissing and.......oh he whips out his tool 🙃 Women's Aid have commented on his behaviour (the flashing) and discussed the potential legal repercussions.
Surely this is sexual assault? Everyone in Cheshire is saying it’s his baby and she just doesn’t no, but weird how all this is coming out. Probably fucked her along with all the prozzies. Disgusting poor Annie. I hope she leaves him she deserves so much more.

LucyLou91

His boots still have their names on every pair
Nah look at his recent Instagram the kids names have all gone from his boots. It's an England flag with 'walks'. The only place he is walking to will be hell if that unwanted second sprog is his 😤

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

mammaK29

Chatty Member
I’m posting this again because when the fuck did she have a daughter and who the fuck was the baby daddy then? So strange she kept that quiet. Maybe the dad wasn’t rich enough for her to put it out public. Some content for her losing the baby etc. I smell bullshit and it’s not like Lauryn has commented saying that it isn’t true
I think they’re confusing her with Lauren Goodger again

• Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Sorry but putting flashing/indecent exposure on mental health is a bit crass. It’s sexual harassment and he’s just a vile drunk with an inflated ego.
I didn’t mean that his mental health was bad. I meant that he’s a sicko that lacks self-control which could be linked to mental illness (as some sexual perversions are). Just my opinion.

PenelopeStraw

Quick Dictionary;

Lauryn Goodman;
Loz
Loz the proz
Quagmire
Sket
Pump and dump
Lairen
Lorraine

Chloe Goodman
Turkey Teeth
TT

Amelia Goodman
MJ (Michael Jackson)

Kairo Goodman
Peanut
Kashew
Kai
Kylow
Giro
Johnathan
Quan
( he has loads tbh)

Grant Hall
Grunt

Kyle Walker 1st
Ky

Katy Goodtime Morgan ( loz best mate she hides)
Midsize Pete
Pete
Fat pig 🤣
£1500 per night back in 2019 not sure her price now x

Wiki Link Thanks To @TheLadyTea @PenelopePitstop

https://tattle.life/wiki/lauryn-goodman/

Worth the read xxxxx
adding on Lozagne and Beggy Mitchell (my personal faves 😂)

also someone called her Skip Rat earlier and I vote to use that term more 🐀

• Haha
  • Heart