Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LucyLou91

I am shooooook. Begman has no excuses this time. They were definitely together. She went there when he’s married. #Homewrecker

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Matterbaby

VIP Member
You can see it’s her. Dumpy, the way her hand grabs round the neck. You’ve seen when she clung on to Doms’s neck in that street pic lol. Her hair, her mannerisms. It has to be her?!?!?

• Angry

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
It keeps throwing me off coz I’m visual and know everyone by their colour or pic and I know I know the name but the pic don’t match 😆
While we are at it, who is in your pic Its_Me? I’m the same so visual when it comes to the pics. Sometimes I even forget that the person in the pic isn’t actually who I’m replying to 🤣

• Haha

LucyLou91

I’m posting this again because when the fuck did she have a daughter and who the fuck was the baby daddy then? So strange she kept that quiet. Maybe the dad wasn’t rich enough for her to put it out public. Some content for her losing the baby etc. I smell bullshit and it’s not like Lauryn has commented saying that it isn’t true
They mean Lauren Goodyear. Cause this lauryn is irrelevant no matter how hard she tries

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Quick Q re Middy Pete-On Demarai Grays insta there’s a picture of him with his little one, is that his child with Pete?

Reactions: 5

LucyLou91

@4FoxAche do you really not believe she’s pregnant? I was thinking about this earlier what if she’s not really pregnant but how the fuck would she get out of that lie, lying about being pregnant then saying you lost it is BEYOND sick-Even by Lauryns standards surely? If it wasn’t for the Tattler saying they saw her out and that she looked fat I think I would have more doubt.
The newspapers would have had to confirm it to post it. I don’t think legally they can write that unless it’s confirmed. I’m probably wrong. I doubt she would lie about that though as her followers would go crazy

Reactions: 5