Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bobthedragqueen

The sun know Lairen they woulda shown her face
I went back to the previous thread the look at the story she posted on Sunday and based off what she was wearing, I don’t think it’s her. Although the girl in the CCTV is wearing Lauryn’s choice of gym footwear 🙄

Reactions: 9

LucyLou91

@LucyLou91 you are really adamant he’s the dad if u know more than you are letting on please tell us we need to know we won’t tell anyone itl be just between us and ofc midsize who is balls deep in the thread 😂😂
When I say Cheshire is small.. I mean small in the sense Alderley, Wilmslow Hale areas. News FLIES around here. Did no one see the ‘ family complete’ in her announcement? Why would you put family complete if it’s a different dad?

Reactions: 8

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
STOP IM HOWLING 😂😂 giro shouting something in Spanish and carron sueing for thousands for minding her grandson. Could you imagine that whole family on the show. The grandparents being wheeled out looking for their cash back 😂😂😂
---

I can’t even get a text back and she’s getting stuffed by millionaires 😂
Omg! Cracking up😂😭😭 good job I'm at home today😅

• Haha

titan22

VIP Member
@Lizzy was her maintenance guaranteed regardless of his football career?
---
Also Man city have cancelled talks over Kyles contract extension there with immediate effect. ... The 8k maintenance may dry up sooner than expected for Lauryn! X
brillant news for him. This will be his last season with city season ends in summer isn’t it

layla_j

What was on Annie's instragram that I missed? There is no insta story showing

Loads of his comments on insta and twitter all saying you will be moving to Prison FC 😂

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Also isn’t it illegal to share CCTV image unless the police have asked for it? And if they have, they’d want to use it for evidence so surely shouldn’t be made public?
Who asked for it to make a story or what manager/owner broke confidentiality regulations?

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I don't think it's defoe I don't think any footballer. I don't think any would be that stupid

titan22

VIP Member
I feel like these were written by Annie’s boys 😂
😂😂 when laurin was pictured in bushes in ae 😂😂 pretending she was buying a house 😂 without that maintenance she’s got a big fat zero in the bank. If this baby daddy has more money to give her giro will be dumped like a hot snot

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I don’t want to know anymore. More people who don’t the quicker she’ll share.

I don’t want to know who the Dad is