Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Harry Kane’s wife Kate unfollowed Becky Vardy after her post about Annie today… that says it all, the most down to earth and loyal wag who gets on with everyone - think that says it all😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Kairo. Its not his fault who his parents are. I do think kyle should have some sort of relationship with him. He doesnt have to have a relationship with lauryn of any kind but his son will grow up and want answers. Its a shame. As much as i do think lauryn trapped him, he should have wrapped up.
I don't.

If a woman doesn't want a baby she has the right to terminate. If a man doesn't want a baby he had the option to walk away. Fair is fair.

IF Annie said "you can be in Kairo's life but I'm not taking you back and dealing with that mess" then that's HIS decision. He chose not to be involved and Lauryn has to accept it.

In that podcast she said she always knew she was going to be doing it alone. Which is it? He wanted to be involved but Annie stopped him or you knew from the beginning he wasn't going to be involved?

Considering he begged her to terminate the pregnancy... we can see where she's lying again.

Remember this woman sat on the Victoria Darbyshire programme and talked about her battle with endometriosis and infertility. 🐷🥧

She's a spiteful, manipulative, liar with absolutely no morals (or sense of irony as she accused Puma of having no morals either) or regard for anyone around her. She is deliberately allowing this pregnancy to be linked to Kyle just to torment his wife.

I hope her fanny never recovers from this one, to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
I've just seen kyle has cheated again 🤦‍♀️🤬

I’m done with this big nose ugly prick
Annie’s back to private she defo knew story was coming hence why the quotes
Papers woulda told them it’s coming out

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

titan22

VIP Member
Never known anybody as disgusting as vardy 🤢
she thrives of other people’s misery !! She’s one nasty bitch and always has been .
she clearly didn’t learn from coleen rooney either …
Only reason her husband ain’t cheated is because he’s dog ugly like her

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s too scared to leave her because he knows what she’s like for running to the papers and fleece him for all his money …. Probably cheaper for him to stay with her 😂 mind you not when he’s paying all her court costs for silly situations she lands herself in !!
i would take one for the team and sleep with rat Jamie vardy just to shut her up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Look at Rebecca vardys insta story. She should keep her old whore mouth shut fucking midden. Her and her bestie Loz pmsl pair of sad trout's clinging onto people misery like their life's are anything to aspire to
---
Calling anybody embarrasing 🤣🤣🤣 I've seen it all now Becky please just delete it there's still time. You'd know all about embarrassing since Coleen wiped the floor with you in court lying dog

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Plus, one of the comments saying “Baby Walker” had a comment underneath it saying something like “why would you even say something like that” and low and behold that comment has been deleted but the Baby Walker comment has stayed put!

She really is a twisted fucker! Can’t stand her!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

titan22

VIP Member
Things we already know…

There was no ten year friendship nor any kind of relationship
She went to scans alone but got his name (full name) printed on scan pics
She had to work to buy giro a pram
She started the legal process before giro was even born
Kyle was single then and still didn’t go near her😂
She pretended the name was agreed ( wasn’t)
She pretended she was infertile and only found out at 5 months while getting a kidney scan ( another lie)
She pretended giro was a girl and dressed him in purple 🤯
Since then she has relentlessly attacked the walkers mainly Annie
She got offered a crazy amount of things and still wanted more & more

anyone who would believe a thing out of her mouth are absolute melts. She is a compulsive liar
I don’t believe this was an accidental pregnancy. It’s someone else to fund her lavish lifestyle now that she’s a convicted benefit fraudster

I hope she’s at least got a pic of her & new baby daddy to show off this time 😂
Celebrating she’s a single mami of 2 by 2 with no income of her own😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Sorry but you only all love Annie cause you hate Lauryn. Annie deserves what she puts up with I’m afraid. I get it’s really tough and a shitty situation but enough is enough. She’s a mug and all. I know Lauryns vile but come on
Hi vardy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Becki vardy needs to go look after her multiple kids by multiple men the honking old cow instead of laughing at other people on Instagram at not even 8am. What a sad little life Becki. CUNT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Harry Kane’s wife Kate unfollowed Becky Vardy after her post about Annie today… that says it all, the most down to earth and loyal wag who gets on with everyone - think that says it all😂
Yes Kate Kane! She married a bloke who's jaw barely moves but at least she has morals and is backing Annie.

Can't believe Panface is being a boring bitch again. We've spent more time on Kyle's cock today than Beggy ever did. She must be seething.

• Haha
  • Heart

livingforthetea

Lauryn - Purposely gets pregnant by Annie’s childhood sweetheart and the father of her 3 children. Taunts and goads her relentlessly. Threatens legal action against anyone that refers to Annie as Kyle’s partner and her as a bit on the side. Tries to take Kyle and Annie to the cleaners. Publicly bashes them at any opportunity

Annie - *keeps dignified silence*

Annie - Posts one story on Instagram saying the gender of the baby

Lauryn - HOW DARE YOU HARASS ME LIKE THIS I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER. I WILL EVEN MAKE REFERENCE TO YOUR ONE INSTAGRAM STORY 3 YEARS LATER WHEN I ANNOUNCE I AM PREGNANT WITH MY SECOND PAYCHECK BECAUSE YOU HAVE MUGGED ME RIGHT OFF. I WILL ALSO MAKE UNDERHANDED THREATS VIA MY STORIES ON INSTAGRAM USING SONGS BY YOUR FAVOURITE ARTIST AND WILL REVEL IN ANY PAIN THAT IS CAUSED TO YOU. YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU POSTED THAT ONE INSTAGRAM STORY 3 YEARS AGO.

Annie must look at other WAGS like Megan Pickford and feel incredibly short changed. No scandals (as far as I know), a beautiful wedding that she could share photos of, she can post stuff about her family without the threat of people commenting about a past one night stand and their love child. To have supported Kyle from when they were teenagers to end up being relentlessly humiliated for the world to see. I don’t know how she puts up with it, surely there’s only so much one person can take?

• Heart
  • Sad

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: The Prolapse is still trying to upset Annie; hope Sprog 2 ruins her fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

titan22

VIP Member
Sorry but you only all love Annie cause you hate Lauryn. Annie deserves what she puts up with I’m afraid. I get it’s really tough and a shitty situation but enough is enough. She’s a mug and all. I know Lauryns vile but come on
im sorry but what has Annie ever done to deserve any of this?? You don’t know the pressure she would be under to stay, you don’t know how much she loves him, you don’t know the whole situation. None of us do, we have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. Should she leave him absolutely I think everyone on here agrees that she should and maybe she will this time. When kids are involved it’s so much more messier. Maybe she doesn’t want her kids to have a step mum. Imagine Loz the proz as their step mum🤮🤮 maybe Kyle is a great guy without the drink. Who knows??
I wouldn’t hate a women for staying with a cheater. She’s not out crying about it she’s putting up and shutting up for now.
If she was crying about it all the time I’d have less sympathy but she’s pretty quiet

• Heart

layla_j

I do feel sorry for her I really do, but if she has three daughters I know full well people would say oh shes not setting a good example to them. Letting men do this etc etc. I really don’t dislike her but I do think our hatred of Lauryn makes us feel more sorry for her than maybe we should.
Why should we not feel sorry for her? Annie has done nothing wrong. She is a devoted mother who puts her 3 boys happiness above her own. Wanting to keep your family unit together for the sake of your children isn't a reason to hate on someone or a crime. She isn't using him for money or using her children.

She has my sympathy, she has suffered enough

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
I don’t think any woman should ever have to justify staying in her relationship especially to strangers on the internet. Kyle is a grade A cunt without doubt but he is Annie’s cunt to deal with how she sees fit. We can all sit here and say what we would and wouldn’t do but none of us are living her life with her feelings and emotions.
Whether she leaves or stays - she’s done absolutely nothing to be ashamed of and it’s totally shit that she’s got to decide whether to keep her relationship and family together when she’s done nothing wrong

• Heart

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Our list of things to do:

🔘Find out who the Dad is IF THERE IS A DAD
🔘Cancel and obliterate the Vardy witch (Can we all just come together and send her a barrage of messages, tweets telling her who she really is?) does anyone want to make up a little story about RV and tip off The Sun?
🔘Hope Kyle gets arrested and binned from the squad
🔘 Pray Annie divorces him and takes more than half of his net worth.
🔘 Find and steal Annie in the non weirdest way and Sian too, take them away to hatch a plan to come back and destroy all the CUNTS
🔘 Make #TeamAnnie trending on Twitter
🔘 Count how many times the witches use or connect with the word ‘It’s’. I.e ‘fyi… ITS a baby’ ‘ITS Rebekah Vardy’s account’
🔘 Smack Kyle with Lauryn’s steel PAN face.

If you want to add more feel free

• Haha
  • Wow

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Becky Vardys vile. Laughing at someone else’s misfortune when there’s 3 kids involved. She didn’t like it when it was her the world was laughing at 🙃 I do mean Annie’s misfortune here by the way-not Kyles

• Angry