Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Who’s The Daddy ?

• Kyle Walker

Votes: 20 6.6%
  • Kyle Walker

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Kyle Walker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyle Walker Lookalike

Votes: 46 15.1%
  • Harley Benn

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Tyrone ( Day 1)

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Sperm Bank

Votes: 21 6.9%
  • Someone’s Husband

Votes: 194 63.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big congratulations to @Kjj & @Nonyaxx912
On the winning thread titles I managed to merge the two !!!
Excellent work

We may need a few recaps;

Recap 1:

It’s… a shock to say the least
We got through 24 Lauryn Goodman Threads and 10 Goodman Sister Threads and i don’t think any of us could have predicted this girl having another baby

1. Because she’s clearly single
2. She’s mentally unwell
3. She can’t cope with her first child

But it is supposed to be Chloe’s wedding year and in true narc style this slapper has made it about herself.

Thread 10;
Cancun Holiday
Fat Size Pete & Quags used our terminology several times on posts.
Shock Pregnancy announcement

Amelia Goodman - still in the gym/ with Leon
Chloe Goodman- still not married
Grunt Hall - Avoiding the big day
Kairo Goodman - getting ready for Jamaica

Welcome Newbies
Please take time to read the pages instead of asking for another screenshot as it is probably there and ruins the flow of the thread

Ladies, anyone taking screenshots please don’t forget to crop your page at the bottom

I had to ask mods to remove a lot of your pics in the last thread.

Welcome back to the tit show 🍿

Previous Thread;

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just pulling up a chair ready for the tit show to continue…..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lovely recap & thread title 🥰❤

Ready for everything this thread has to give, you lot make me bleeping crease x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have never found a pregnant person so bleeping funny in my life. Like just look at her. She’s a JOKE. And not a funny one to the point it’s the funniest thing ever. Just imagine having the luck of being alive and you’re Lauryn Goodman. Like LOLLLLLLLLLLLL thank god for people like her, always a great reminder that I am okay and doing well in life and I have great friends and family and I am happy go lucky, I treat everyone I meet with respect, I have compassion, I go above and beyond. It’s crazy parallel universe tit that I am living my life along side Lauryn living her life, in the same world at the same time but have completely different views and outlooks.

What happened to Lauryn? Was she born like this or did something happen to make her feel so insecure to the point she depends on other people. It’s sad but in her case, hilarious that she’s so deluded and very mentally unstable, insecure, doesn’t know who she really is. Never thought I’d say that because no one deserves tit upbringings or emotions etc

But she deserves it. Say she is mentally unwell, been through trauma, it means duck all now after cause trauma for other people. She didn’t have to do any of this. But she chose too and that’s up to her. She has to deal with the consequences. She can carry on putting on a front, lying to herself to her family, followers but we all know deep down she’s a lost broken woman, who doesn’t trust herself more than anyone else. She depends on other people more than herself. And that’s sad if it wasn’t Lauryn. One day the wool won’t be over her eyes anymore and all this made up farcical life she’s living in her head will go away and she will be in more lonely, lost, unloved.

You can have therapy, you can get help for this. But she won’t because she is a narcissistic sociopath who has been hurt in the past and now believes life owes her something and she won’t rest until she gets it. It won’t happen because she has no idea what she wants and it will be an ongoing cycle well into her 50s and beyond lol. She will latch on to anyone and when things go sour, she brings them down to make her feel better. That’s psychotic behaviour. To thrive knowing you’re hurting someone so deeply and so meticulously. It’s narcissistic behaviour, Lauryn is a narcissistic vindictive little broken witch and she is taking out her family, personal issues on everyone else around her. Dangerous and callous. It’s stalking, it’s harassment HOW HAS SHE NOT BEEN ARRESTED! How has she not been looked at my medical professionals, social services? She is a danger to her son.

Sorry long post I get carried away but it’s insane I can’t believe the psychological mess of Lauryn 😂😂😂😂

Also I hope she has the most awful pregnancy. There I said it. Kill me now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she actually go to the Maldives on a “business trip” 🤮🤮 I assumed it was just another Kyle Walker funded holiday

• Sick
Reactions: 25
OMG good job Kyle didn't have to pay for the lasagne correction... he'd have to be asking for a refund!

My money is on a random rich by dodgy means international-residing client and I reckon she will be too embarrassed to ever admit who it is

Also... 'family completed'. Who are you kidding? That's no family that she has. Constantly digging out Kairo's dad who pretty sadly doesn't want anything to do with him but you're living in his house, now with a kid with a second dad? That's fucked up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's replying to all the comments except the one applauding the caption and the ones asking about Kyle.

She's disgusting. Hope Annie is okay and she's not adding more stress to them.

Reactions: 21
Soooooo this nanny she’s hiring that Kyle has to pay for? Surley she can’t be watching the new sprog with him footing the bill?!
Surely this means everything has to be put back to square one?
He can’t be expected to pay for lol of this for kiaro when it’s gna be used for the other kid too?

Reactions: 23
@Lizzy 93 thank you for the new thread beaut and protecting out collective privacy.

I think I cropped my face out but if any were mine, thanks 😊 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Soooooo this nanny she’s hiring that Kyle has to pay for? Surley she can’t be watching the new sprog with him footing the bill?!
He can’t be expected to pay for lol of this for kiaro when it’s gna be used for the other kid too?
So I’m wondering how many bedrooms she has in this new house with the pool.

Carron will be moving in, the nanny, her room, and baby Kash

Reactions: 11
So I came onto thread 10 page 24 & saw it was at page 49, obviously knew something big had happened but would never have guessed beggy had set another trap 🎣
The least maternal infertile charlatan I’ve ever witnessed, I hope Annie is rising above the latest episode from this bitter twisted dog.
The walker smooch pap shots make sense now 👀

Reactions: 20
The poll had me choking on my lunch 😂

I hope this is the return of me on these threads. This is by far the favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could be why it went back to court they found out she was pregnant and took her back to say they arent footing the bill, he has been overly generous to get rid of her but it's backfired and now she fully taking the piss

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.