Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B91

Soz new to the thread after reading and trying to catch up from the past two. I’m extremely nosey and someone said they read the court document from when she took him to court? I’ve googled but can’t see them lol anyone got the link please ? X 👀

Reactions: 5

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
yes of course. We all know footballers and the rich as well as the ordinary joe soaps cheat so a lot will be put off going to this business. It would be different if Kyle was harassing these women but they were lapping it up and came with the group. Not excusing him at all but it’s all fishier than lozs lozenge! every other person in the group had their identities protected 🤔
Maybe the other people aren’t famous. Or maybe someone from the Sun saw the whole thing in person/heard that it happened from someone who was there and then approached the place about buying the footage🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

belle332

I’d never dislike or hate anyone in that situation either, but she does glote him etc in papers/social media like she’s the cat with the cream when shit goes down. I’m just saying she’s starting to Accept it a little to much

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
I’m posting this again because when the fuck did she have a daughter and who the fuck was the baby daddy then? So strange she kept that quiet. Maybe the dad wasn’t rich enough for her to put it out public. Some content for her losing the baby etc. I smell bullshit and it’s not like Lauryn has commented saying that it isn’t true

Attachments

Its_Me

VIP Member
I've got to be careful what I say.

Mid way through last thread onwards. It's been called put before but they're definitely pushing a very "Lauryn approved" narrative.

I posted something today (page 32) and there was a discussion about it. Again, a view that favours Lauryn was attempted.

Hope that helps 🙂
Me????

• Haha

LucyLou91

Have you not noticed any posts that push things the way Lauryn may want them to be perceived? I'm being careful what I say so I don't derail.

Just breadcrumbs about her and then, hey presto, she's pregnant. A narrative Lauryn is trying to insinuate is being heavily pushed into this thread. I made a stroppy comment on page 32 not being entirely serious but the more I think about it the more I think she might not be pregnant.

Anyway, to answer a previous post. No the press wouldn't need proof she's pregnant they're reporting that she has announced a pregnancy - that's true. They didn't need proof when they posted Lardy's lies hence the whole Wagatha saga.

I'm rambling to avoid dealing with work.
Is this about me cause I saw her and called her frumpy 😂

Reactions: 1