Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I remember foxy thinking every thread was it's last😂 must have scared our Loz coz then she'd do something crazy and Miss Bean had almost given up on Loz but she played a blinder yesterday 😂😂😂 have to respect lozza for that 😅😂
And Kyle’s scored an own goal just now
---
I still don’t think this baby is his but I hope Annie throws him out now. Is the blonde grealishs gf?
I highly doubt that. Plus I think the hair is too blonde to be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

If you say so...

Chatty Member
I've got to be careful what I say.

Mid way through last thread onwards. It's been called put before but they're definitely pushing a very "Lauryn approved" narrative.

I posted something today (page 32) and there was a discussion about it. Again, a view that favours Lauryn was attempted.

Hope that helps 🙂
Who is “they”? Tattle? Or a paper? I Will look back on the threads as well x

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Both girls are dancing with him and hand around his neck
Don’t think she would let the blonde girl do that
Blonde girl then hugs his mate too🤮

• Sick

Rbegum1989

Chatty Member
Kids will be asking kiaro at school who’s ur dad and hel say it’s Kyle Walker and they will go awww him who always pulls his dick out 🙈 poor kid doesn’t have a hope in hell 🙈
Mam at the gates looking like quagmire 🙈
His step dad midsize Pete handing out business cards for “a good time” size 10 label hanging out her jeans 🤨
It’s been shoved on to him his The Kyle Walkers son the second so he can’t even hide

belle332

I don’t know why everyone is saying I hate her haha I never wrote I hate Annie I’m just saying she’s accepting it far too much for it to be okay now. It’s no different from others calling her a mug previously in this thread….

LucyLou91

You as kairos step dad is balls deep in this thread? Someone had mentioned seeing her and that was looked frumpy, when she announced she was preg midsize wrote aww I can stop telling ppl you’re just fat 🤨
It’s funny how you think I’m Midsize or Lozza 😂😂 I don’t think I’ve ever been so insulted! I said she looked frumpy. I also said John stones has had his baby and I saw them out. I live in Alderley she was here. some people don’t even think she’s pregnant. I just said frumpy 😂 I guess we will see if Lozza either gives birth or if it comes out she lied 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
So I’m wondering how many bedrooms she has in this new house with the pool.

Carron will be moving in, the nanny, her room, and baby Kash
Maybe thats why it needs to be delayed cos she now needs an extra bedroom

titan22

VIP Member
With everything going on in the world at the min you’d have to wonder how Kyle whipping his Willy out made the front page🤔

belle332

I do feel sorry for her I really do, but if she has three daughters I know full well people would say oh shes not setting a good example to them. Letting men do this etc etc. I really don’t dislike her but I do think our hatred of Lauryn makes us feel more sorry for her than maybe we should.

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I don’t know Annie, so I can’t profess to love her. I feel sorry for her, and their kids, but also….Dave. Can we all think about Dave in this shit show? He’s had as much trauma as Annie and RRR in this!
Awwww naw I forgot about Dave poor boy was looking forward to a mummy and a daddy now he’s gna just have a daddy running around a rented flat playing helicopter with his knob and and the odd prositute visit here and there 🙈🙈

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s a rich guy she’s just not attractive enough esp with her dodgy do dah 🤮 im placing my bets on a waiter from
Maldives I reckon this time it was an absolute accident and she won’t reveal a dad
Shagging around without protection for a payout 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Fucking Vardy did that interview, everyone knows she set up that pap pic at the world cup it was nothing to do with Annie and no one has ever said otherwise. Talk about kicking someone when they’re down. Yesterday was International Women’s Day, how classy to kick another woman when she’s at her lowest - vile scummy bitch
How do you know it was Vardy?

Reactions: 7