Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
What is everyone’s bets on who the Dad is? She doesn’t look that far along, maybe three four months? Christmas present signed by Lauren and Kairo, no from bump too 😂 so I doubt she knew then although it is Lauryn and she probably knew years ago she was pregnant with this baby lol

I reckon it’s the Maldives trip. Either to celebrate or she went with 46XL and their clients and got knocked up by them. A trip they both planned, Katy probably tried but failed and now she’s green with envy because her best mate is way more fertile than she is and is going to be even more minted 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Isn’t she the pregnancy queen? Not sure why she’s asking the plebes for help. She’s just gotten the most engagement she’s ever seen in her life.
04A23DBC-0A1F-4EBB-8021-9B9F2892879F.png

Amelia’s love MJ
5D61EE27-C1C8-4A7C-9F27-3B546667F54B.jpeg

---
But why would Lauryn put FYI it’s a baby if it wasn’t at all aimed at Annie? She either knew and tipped the papers off or someone else said to her that it was coming and she jumped on the haha lol at you to Annie train. Disturbing ngl. Poor Annie. Kyle treats her like shit and the woman who had a baby with her man is digging her out in a time it’s not needed. Something is fishy and it’s not just Lauryns vagina 🤔
I think it was aimed at Annie because she’s a crazy person. I’m hoping for a bit more intrigue than that but at the end of the day, coincidence just seems more likely🤷‍♀️

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Could she spin it that Giro is denied his three siblings through no fault of his own and he deserves to have siblings and this is the only option for her?
She could try it but the obvious option would’ve been…….actually dating😂

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
I’m posting this again because when the fuck did she have a daughter and who the fuck was the baby daddy then? So strange she kept that quiet. Maybe the dad wasn’t rich enough for her to put it out public. Some content for her losing the baby etc. I smell bullshit and it’s not like Lauryn has commented saying that it isn’t true
they are mixing her up with Lauren Goodyear bcz no one knows who quagmire is

Reactions: 6

Lucymyers

VIP Member
https://bongdaplus.vn/tin-ben-le/la...-sao-ngoai-hang-anh-thap-thom-2886882002.html This website is in another language but it lists the men she has been with, if you can translate it it does say she has had dealings with Defoe before so perhaps they couldn’t resist each other again lol 😂

It has to be someone who is well known for being a sleaze. I can’t imagine a well known footballer will fall into that trap after seeing what Kyle went through. 😃
So basically they know its jermaines

Have you seen Kyle walkers in the sun for exposing his penis to drinkers in a pub!!!!

Also he was pictured kissing a woman who wasn't his wife.

Edit** seen its already been mentioned.

Last edited:
  • Haha

titan22

VIP Member
But what if it was Lauryn who tipped off the papers… at this rate Lauryn or not he’s an absolute tosser and Annie deserves better
I reckon she would have told the rags to print her face, if that is his baby she’d want the world to see them pictured together. Totally agree Annie needs to get rid now and enjoy her life
---
Amelia and her mates were in Manchester this weekend
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just putting it out there
Girls will sell a story no doubt we will find out who they were
🤮
😂😂 imagine it was mj 😂😂
---
Amelia and her mates were in Manchester this weekend
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just putting it out there
Girls will sell a story no doubt we will find out who they were
🤮
😂😂 imagine it was mj 😂😂

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Imagine! What do we all do then? Still think she needs a straight jacket? Or do we all go to AE & punch kyle & put him in one!
I’m making a rave thread for Lozza and I will publicly apologise to her on here for doubting her craziness

• Haha
  • Wow

LucyLou91

I think a previous poster was right when they said Kyle is the dad, he’s found out & that’s why he’s gone on a bender and gone off the rails. I think it speaks volumes that her family haven’t congratulated her & also that her closest people didn’t know she was pregnant … she’s been shagging KW on the down low & she will come out & confirm it soon to knock Annie again whilst she’s down! Pan face will be howling at the front page news today, and yet another public betrayal for Annie
This makes so much sense. Maybe that’s why she is up here? Told him he’s the dad, after she saw the pictures of them happy and wanted to ruin Annie’s happiness. That’s some fucked up shit she would do.
She told him she’s pregnant, he’s gone on a bender of knowing how to tell Annie and then he got so drunk he did that. All makes sense. Poor Annie she needs to leave that gross vile man

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
There’s a poster on here who’s trying very hard to push the narrative that Kyle got laurin pregnant again. Man city played Saturday this pics were obviously sat night. Pap walk Sunday because of it. She was in ae with her cousin who is the real estate agent. She tagged laurin in a post of their 2 sons at a soft play. Kyle is a dirty dog but I don’t think he’s had anything to do with laurin since his one night stand with her in Hong Kong.
The sun have on front page it was Sunday at 5.20pm

• Sad