Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be a blessing for Annie and Kyle. If the baby daddy is another footballer or sports player she will get obsessed with him and let Annie and Kyle be for a bit.
She is most defo disturbed. Hopefully she has a new target to stalk.

Reactions: 18
My good lord. Now that's a sore site for the eyes, imagen her and lozza rolling up next to you on the beach. Is that fancy dress the blue thing?
Given the size of them, they certainly would be rolling up🤣
---
This might be a blessing for Annie and Kyle. If the baby daddy is another footballer or sports player she will get obsessed with him and let Annie and Kyle be for a bit.
She is most defo disturbed. Hopefully she has a new target to stalk.
Nah, she’ll never leave Kyle alone. She literally made a reference to Annie in her new baby announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t recall which of you it was @Jellybean093 @4FoxAche but remember when you were threatening to leave the thread because Loz was too boring😂 She’s gotten the better of you now🤣😭😭😭
---

Possibly in a Nike shoe box or a fake Chanel bag🤣
It was me! @Lizzy 93 will remember when I predicted each thread would be our last because she was boring as duck. Then Puma happened.

I motivate the witch so much (not as much as Annie). Going to start calling myself an influencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Depending on your budget it will determine what version of Pete you get x
£1500 no condom needed and you’ll be stuck with her for 18 years and she will message your whole family on insta and cuss you on Father’s Day
But then she forgets herself and will tell you that you’re missing out because son is football obsessed
Birds of a feather and all that x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It was me! @Lizzy 93 will remember when I predicted each thread would be our last because she was boring as duck. Then Puma happened.

I motivate the witch so much (not as much as Annie). Going to start calling myself an influencer 🤣
Haven’t you learned by now? patience is a virtue. Lauryn will always deliver the goods, just give her time. It’s hard work making a spectacle of yourself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven’t you learned by now? patience is a virtue. Lauryn will always deliver the goods, just give her time. It’s hard work making a spectacle of yourself😂
I know! For all her made up medical conditions I really hope she never gets anything serious because if she goes quiet (long-term) or dies I don't know what I'd do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quick Dictionary;

Lauryn Goodman;
Loz
Loz the proz
Quagmire
Sket
Pump and dump
Lairen
Lorraine

Chloe Goodman
Turkey Teeth
TT

Amelia Goodman
MJ (Michael Jackson)

Kairo Goodman
Peanut
Kashew
Kai
Kylow
Giro
Johnathan
Quan
( he has loads tbh)

Grant Hall
Grunt

Kyle Walker 1st
Ky

Katy Goodtime Morgan ( loz best mate she hides)
Midsize Pete
Pete
Fat pig 🤣
£1500 per night back in 2019 not sure her price now x

Wiki Link Thanks To @TheLadyTea @PenelopePitstop

https://tattle.life/wiki/lauryn-goodman/

Worth the read xxxxx
adding on Lozagne and Beggy Mitchell (my personal faves 😂)

also someone called her Skip Rat earlier and I vote to use that term more 🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just seen kyle has cheated again 🤦‍♀️🤬

I’m done with this big nose ugly prick
Annie’s back to private she defo knew story was coming hence why the quotes
Papers woulda told them it’s coming out

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Annie’s back to private she defo knew story was coming hence why the quotes
Papers woulda told them it’s coming out
Just waiting for saggy fanny to pipe up now.

bleeping useless bleeping Kyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've just seen kyle has cheated again 🤦‍♀️🤬

Lord, his parents must be ashamed of him. He’s a serial cheater and not even sly about it. There’s something wrong with him no doubt. What is he? A sex addict? Maybe the baby is his as he clearly has no smarts or self-control.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I really was hoping he had wised up and finally was appreciating the beautiful family he has. After what he had put annie through with Lauryn, if that didn't deter him from cheating nothing will.

Am gutted for Annie and her boys. He's a complete ass

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Is she gonna stay ? And be the doormat ?
Drink is not an excuse
Maybe drinking his sorrows ?
Maybe it is his baby then

Reactions: 17
Annie needs to take half now and duck him off for good. Take him to the cleaners girlllll

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.