Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn is exactly what he deserves. She’s a lesson that he refuses to learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a P R I C K!!!!! Worse is baggy fanny will be loving this 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh ffs sake. He don’t bleeping help himself does he. Annie leave and take all his money..bleeping moron 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Imagine cheating with wee skanks when u have a wife like Annie supporting u. Beggy will expect Kyle to come knocking to see giro now but he still won’t want him or her. Time Annie screws him over.

Reactions: 27
He will sleep with anything & Lauryn is easy access! Men often sleep with their baby mums for this reason so I’m still saying it’s his baby!

Look at this crap!!! Annie is either stupid, equally using him for his money or genius for marrying him before his next fk up so she gets the ££££££££ sorry but nothing respectable about staying with his man who fathered another child behind your back and cheats on you with prostitutes unless your being smart about yours and your children's future. She wouldn’t have stayed if he had done all that and didn’t make it to the premier league.

I feel sorry for him really (ok not that sorry but still) he’s just a cash cow to everyone around him and making so much money so young and so easy has damaged him like it does to all of them.

Annie’s being with him since she was a teen, money or no money usually a partner who gets cheated on lose their confidence bit by bit. I’ve said it before plenty of normal joe soaps cheat constantly and they don’t break up.

Laurin used him for money. She only seeks out rich men to trap for a payday.

Annie would be set for life if she left him today or if she’d have left him 4/5 years ago. She’s not just entitled to maintenance for the kids but he has accustomed her to a certain lifestyle so he’d have to pay for that aswel.

I truly believe annie loves him but will she stay this time? I hope she doesn’t. She deserves so much more.
Either way he still won’t end up with Loz or giro. If annie leaves him he’ll go off the rails again. I hope he’s had the snip

• Heart
The absolute fucker! How dare he do this again, obviously with another slag happy to be pawed and neck on with a married man in a bar.
Poor Annie, I hope Sian does a Solange and launches him.
bleeping Lauren will be buzzing about her ‘complete’ family when Annie’s life is falling apart, there needs to be some karma in this eventually surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He might be the dad after all
Why did she say FYI if it’s nothing to do with him
Poor Annie
Enough is enough

Reactions: 15
It’s like Wayne Rooney all over again gets drunk and can’t keep his hands to himself 😡 if Annie leaves him who will Loz blame on giro not having a daddy? Laurins probably thinking if only I’d have waited he could have being mine. I hope she dumps him and takes him to the cleaners. Loz will be stuck with 2 kids she doesn’t really want, Kyle will go off the rails and Annie will be living her best life with her 3 kings

Reactions: 21
I can’t recall which of you it was @Jellybean093 @4FoxAche but remember when you were threatening to leave the thread because Loz was too boring😂 She’s gotten the better of you now🤣😭😭😭
---

Possibly in a Nike shoe box or a fake Chanel bag🤣
Im way behind, so you probably know it was @4FoxAche. I have been quietly reading coz she was boring the tits off me and work is incredibly busy, but I’M BACK. And if, at one point I said I ever felt sorry for her and that she couldn’t be this crazy, it was lack of sleep from having a million children. Simple slip up and mistake from me 😘😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s strange that this has all happened within 2 days. Both things I never saw coming, Loz pregnant again and after all the lengths he went to get Annie back I didn’t think he would cheat again, or at least not for a really long time. The daily mail pictures of him with Annie are from Sunday afternoon, the new cheating scandal say that it was from 5.30pm onwards, how disgusting that he went from a Sunday out with his wife to doing that, it shows he is capable of anything

It’s like Wayne Rooney all over again gets drunk and can’t keep his hands to himself 😡 if Annie leaves him who will Loz blame on giro not having a daddy? Laurins probably thinking if only I’d have waited he could have being mine. I hope she dumps him and takes him to the cleaners. Loz will be stuck with 2 kids she doesn’t really want, Kyle will go off the rails and Annie will be living her best life with her 3 kings
Except Wayne Rooney seems to have actually learned his lesson at this point. Haven’t had a scandal off him in ages. Also, he got famous quite young which can lead to these self-destructive behaviours. I don’t think Kyle has that excuse honestly.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.