Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t recall which of you it was @Jellybean093 @4FoxAche but remember when you were threatening to leave the thread because Loz was too boring😂 She’s gotten the better of you now🤣😭😭😭
---

Possibly in a Nike shoe box or a fake Chanel bag🤣
I remember foxy thinking every thread was it's last😂 must have scared our Loz coz then she'd do something crazy and Miss Bean had almost given up on Loz but she played a blinder yesterday 😂😂😂 have to respect lozza for that 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t think for a second it’s his kid but Annie needs to leave him. All the tit even now her and her 3 boys are dealing with and that slime ball cheated. She deserves so much better.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I still don’t think this baby is his but I hope Annie throws him out now. Is the blonde grealishs gf?

Reactions: 11
I remember foxy thinking every thread was it's last😂 must have scared our Loz coz then she'd do something crazy and Miss Bean had almost given up on Loz but she played a blinder yesterday 😂😂😂 have to respect lozza for that 😅😂
And Kyle’s scored an own goal just now
---
I still don’t think this baby is his but I hope Annie throws him out now. Is the blonde grealishs gf?
I highly doubt that. Plus I think the hair is too blonde to be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would Loz the Proz know about this before it came out? Is she in this? 🤪Feel my mind is going mad since the announcement 😂

Poor Annie probably knew nothing about begmans news and would have had this article coming out and begmans news. Annie needs to get rid now

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Poor Annie probably knew nothing about begmans news and would have had this article coming out and begmans news. Annie needs to get rid now
Yeah, she was probably posting about this story coming out but then had to deal with Loz.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Holy fk how did I miss infertile Lauryn is pregnant 😆 I wonder who the mug with the big bank account is this time. Kyle is a complete and utter ass but no it would not be him, she would be yelling it from the roof tops. Wonder who she is fleecing this time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
what is wrong with these men. To do it publicly is just mind boggling

Reactions: 13
He will sleep with anything & Lauryn is easy access! Men often sleep with their baby mums for this reason so I’m still saying it’s his baby!

Look at this crap!!! Annie is either stupid, equally using him for his money or genius for marrying him before his next fk up so she gets the ££££££££ sorry but nothing respectable about staying with his man who fathered another child behind your back and cheats on you with prostitutes unless your being smart about yours and your children's future. She wouldn’t have stayed if he had done all that and didn’t make it to the premier league.

I feel sorry for him really (ok not that sorry but still) he’s just a cash cow to everyone around him and making so much money so young and so easy has damaged him like it does to all of them.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I am a horrible person who woke up and chose violence.

Is it mean for me to say 7483928474849494848XXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXLXL is a great person to laugh at and make fun of alongside Lozorani? No. Should I just get on with my own life and stop wasting my time cutting out faces and pasting them onto what I believe is funny pictures? No.

I promise I’m a nice person 🙂

Attachments

• Haha
The blue is giving me Sam Smith vibes . Is it weird that her other baggy beggy no daddy. Com nafia essex announced she's leaving London same day as lieryn announced baby no daddy no2 , is there a running theme with these lot , they failed so creating a mini football team to punt out in a few years for their botox and horrendous lifestyles? 😫🤔 they are all so calculated and addicted to social media no ones lol

• Haha
I feel sorry for him really (ok not that sorry but still) he’s just a cash cow to everyone around him and making so much money so young and so easy has damaged him like it does to all of them.
Kyle is a bleep.

I can't believe I ever defended the big-nosed piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Kyle for duck sake , bad timing like we have enough going on with the other fool.

My heart for poor Annie. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.