Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably has enough frozen milk to do this one aswel😂 more breast milk baths coming soon 😂😂 baby daddy better be ready to buy a few freezers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you know what's genuinely so sad and I can't stop thinking about it. No matter how much of a good place they're in or how strong they are now, Annie's got to have questioned even for a split second if Kyle is possibly the Dad. I know I would! And that, that is what Lauryn will be thriving off more. The fact that even though the thought may have come and gone, it would have crossed Annie's mind and lauryn will love it. Fugly slut
I really don’t think Annie would have.

Reactions: 10
So we’ve got 6 more months of dangling her carrot
We still have the mansion move
And Fukin ell 18 months of exclusive pumping
This is gonna be a tit show for real🥲
Plus Jamaica and the cornrows on the kids
Giros bday
The wedding ffs mate what a treat we have

Reactions: 19
So we’ve got 6 more months of dangling her carrot
We still have the mansion move
And Fukin ell 18 months of exclusive pumping
This is gonna be a tit show for real🥲
Plus Jamaica and the cornrows on the kids
Giros bday
The wedding ffs mate what a treat we have
She's been dangling her fanny for the last 3 years, she loves a good dangle that lassie.

Just goes to show what an absolute tit mum she is, she has a wee boy and one on the way and ALL she cares about is begging for attention on the gram.

Sad act

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Mid sized Pete, is lauryn bestest friend ever but she is too embarrassed to mention her, she got up the duffer by a footballer and denies she's a prostitute which he (demerai) paid for and is still paying for also called Katie jayne Morgan. She filters her face to high duck on insta and if you Google her she has a face like a 10 year old crumpled aldi bag for life

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Will giro ever get his double bed? So many talents still unearthed because he’s stuck living in a hovel with the most expensive nanny carron who charges extortionate rates for minding her miracle grandchild, his mami who’s being busy busy busy securing more cash with a new baby. What will she do if this baby runs fast, likes football and spicy food🤔🤔 will she say they got it from their big bro giro 😂😂 im so looking forward to the nightly updates on how many poos this baby has! NOT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Will giro ever get his double bed? So many talents still unearthed because he’s stuck living in a hovel with the most expensive nanny carron who charges extortionate rates for minding her miracle grandchild, his mami who’s being busy busy busy securing more cash with a new baby. What will she do if this baby runs fast, likes football and spicy food🤔🤔 well she say they got it from their big bro giro 😂😂 im so looking forward to the nightly updates on how many poos this baby has! NOT
It’s got a lot to live up to

Reactions: 10
Chances are she will try and call the baby Walker.
I don’t believe he would touch her with a barge pole again. She lied she couldn’t have kids in the first place.

Reactions: 13
Imagen beggman trapping you with her gammy fanny 🤢🤢🤢. We never no this second baby daddy could be sitting here in tears 😩 he definitely don't seem like a proud Daddy his nowhere to be seen. Another fatherless child all for prozzas gain she's so disgusting
---

No it's his and his long term ex partners. His always with that little boy and the little boy also stays with his mum I see it on his stories. I'm a Everton fan so follow him 😆
---
Who remembers this lady.
Lauryn is definitely next in line to being uks most hated woman the way she's going the similarities are uncanning
Ugh I remember her, she's not long had another baby with her ex's son or some tit. Dirty slappers the lot of them 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Chances are she will try and call the baby Walker.
I don’t believe he would touch her with a barge pole again. She lied she couldn’t have kids in the first place.
she’d be crazy enough to name the baby walker Goodman 😂😂 if it’s a girl she’ll definitely be named Annie 😂😂 laurins idol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Quick Dictionary;

Lauryn Goodman;
Loz
Loz the proz
Quagmire
Sket
Pump and dump
Lairen
Lorraine

Chloe Goodman
Turkey Teeth
TT

Amelia Goodman
MJ (Michael Jackson)

Kairo Goodman
Peanut
Kashew
Kai
Kylow
Giro
Johnathan
Quan
( he has loads tbh)

Grant Hall
Grunt

Kyle Walker 1st
Ky

Katy Goodtime Morgan ( loz best mate she hides)
Midsize Pete
Pete
Fat pig 🤣
£1500 per night back in 2019 not sure her price now x

Wiki Link Thanks To @TheLadyTea @PenelopePitstop

https://tattle.life/wiki/lauryn-goodman/

Worth the read xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Basically coz Lozza looks like quagmire & Katy J Morgan (midsize) looks like Peter Griffin coz she’s built like a rugby player.

Katy is a brass (even news stories confirm that she did business with half of football league) and she is Lozza’s 1 and only mate. Both cum trapped footballers after a pump and dump.

Pair of silly slags

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t recall which of you it was @Jellybean093 @4FoxAche but remember when you were threatening to leave the thread because Loz was too boring😂 She’s gotten the better of you now🤣😭😭😭
---
Where’s the baby going to sleep? She’s still in the box room at her Mums with the Kairo in the cot isn’t she?
Possibly in a Nike shoe box or a fake Chanel bag🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.