Goodman Sisters #11 She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever, FYI.. you’re a dog ✨💫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s implying the baby could potentially be mix race with the emoji. Also she’s trying to reply to comments haha so she’s seen that one and still not deleted it. So desperate for attention
don’t forget she’s part Persian aswel😂😂 she knows excatly what she’s at leaving them comments. The comments congratulating her & giro 😂😂 does none of hee “friends” know who her baby daddy is? One thing we can’t accuse her of is moving on with her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you know what's genuinely so sad and I can't stop thinking about it. No matter how much of a good place they're in or how strong they are now, Annie's got to have questioned even for a split second if Kyle is possibly the Dad. I know I would! And that, that is what Lauryn will be thriving off more. The fact that even though the thought may have come and gone, it would have crossed Annie's mind and lauryn will love it. Fugly slut

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Us even speculating that it’s Kyle is feeding right in to her sick little plan.
I never thought for one minute it's his, however IF it was I would want to punch his lights out. I will not rave about lozza coz she would be just as disgusting. Carrying on with a taken man and tormenting the poor woman all those years. She will always be a vile bleep. Kyle don't let us down man!😅

Reactions: 12
The more I see the more I think she had a sperm donor. If this was a new boyfriend he would be fuming she had left the comments about Kyle. There is clearly no man involved and if there is he has no shame! She’s just playing games.

Does Kyles mum see Kairo? I'm sure I read that she was involved at one point.

Reactions: 2
Could it be midsized Pete’s old fling who’s béchamelled Loz’s pasta flaps?

• Haha
I’m new to this thread having migrated from the Stephen Bear/Cunty Alice ones

please tell me Pete’s real name? I need to find her in instagram and clearly mid size Pete won’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m new to this thread having migrated from the Stephen Bear/Cunty Alice ones

please tell me Pete’s real name? I need to find her in instagram and clearly mid size Pete won’t work
Oh duck I was going to answer this and I can’t remember her name 😂😂 katie??
she Looks like Peter Griffen and she’s defo not a size 10

• Haha
Firstly I cannot cope with @Lizzy 93 @4FoxAche and @Jellybean093 chabging their pictures. @Jolie1988 dont you dare change yours.

@TheLadyTea in your list of drama for this year.. you missed Chloe’s wedding how dare you 🤣🤣😂.
I can also imagine the shite she will be posting for Mother’s Day. Let’s hope Kyle comes through here for us.

I wonder if she has started preparing that massive freezer for all the XS pumping she will be doing and back trying to be relatable.. I had no idea this was the respite she needed Kyle to pay for to get her career back on track.

@jimginjan This will be her perfect excuse why she isn’t a bridesmaid at the wedding not simply that she wasn’t asked, just that the was up the duff.. Kairo will still be excluded.

Finally… Just from AW perspective… anything to do with beggy just throws up a tit storm again with speculation.. it’s a bit like Colleen with Wayne and his shenanigans.. was bro if he up for years until he stopped playing..

The Walkers will never put a statement out and ever acknowledge her.. she would just carry on all the time for more engagement. All they can do is stay as private as possible and not give her an inch to hitch her wagon to them.

As for the finances I reckon that will be pretty much final… she can’t ask for more because her circumstances have changed… much in the way Kyle has insurance to ensure she will be paid out in the event of anything happening in the future..

If they have gone back to court it won’t be the high court so chances are we will never know.. Beggy instigated to the high court will the appeals and has now been told to duck off l.. so anything else such as not showing his face won’t be public.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The horrible cow, I bet some kids at RRR’s school ask them if their Dad is having another baby - kids can be cruel.
There’s no way it’s Kyle’s she’s just living off his name like she has done for nearly 4 years.
The geezers obviously minted otherwise she wouldn’t be pregnant.
She needs to change her narrative to infertile unless you’re a millionaire
#walker
#miraclebabies
#willputoutforagoldcard
#infertileuntilIseeyourbankstatement
#woman
#showingyourselfandyourkidsup
#itaintkyles
#hecantstandyou

• Haha
Quick Q re Middy Pete-On Demarai Grays insta there’s a picture of him with his little one, is that his child with Pete?

Reactions: 5
Imagen beggman trapping you with her gammy fanny 🤢🤢🤢. We never no this second baby daddy could be sitting here in tears 😩 he definitely don't seem like a proud Daddy his nowhere to be seen. Another fatherless child all for prozzas gain she's so disgusting
---
Quick Q re Middy Pete-On Demarai Grays insta there’s a picture of him with his little one, is that his child with Pete?
No it's his and his long term ex partners. His always with that little boy and the little boy also stays with his mum I see it on his stories. I'm a Everton fan so follow him 😆
---
Who remembers this lady.
Lauryn is definitely next in line to being uks most hated woman the way she's going the similarities are uncanning

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im sorry but I absolutely howl everytime someone refers to her as “midsize Pete”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Firstly I cannot cope with @Lizzy 93 @4FoxAche and @Jellybean093 chabging their pictures. @Jolie1988 dont you dare change yours.

@TheLadyTea in your list of drama for this year.. you missed Chloe’s wedding how dare you 🤣🤣😂.
I can also imagine the shite she will be posting for Mother’s Day. Let’s hope Kyle comes through here for us.

I wonder if she has started preparing that massive freezer for all the XS pumping she will be doing and back trying to be relatable.. I had no idea this was the respite she needed Kyle to pay for to get her career back on track.

@jimginjan This will be her perfect excuse why she isn’t a bridesmaid at the wedding not simply that she wasn’t asked, just that the was up the duff.. Kairo will still be excluded.

Finally… Just from AW perspective… anything to do with beggy just throws up a tit storm again with speculation.. it’s a bit like Colleen with Wayne and his shenanigans.. was bro if he up for years until he stopped playing..

The Walkers will never put a statement out and ever acknowledge her.. she would just carry on all the time for more engagement. All they can do is stay as private as possible and not give her an inch to hitch her wagon to them.

As for the finances I reckon that will be pretty much final… she can’t ask for more because her circumstances have changed… much in the way Kyle has insurance to ensure she will be paid out in the event of anything happening in the future..

If they have gone back to court it won’t be the high court so chances are we will never know.. Beggy instigated to the high court will the appeals and has now been told to duck off l.. so anything else such as not showing his face won’t be public.
Oh no, that disgusting freezer 💀 because she is a super pumper, she’ll probs be feeding this new one 3 year old milk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh no, that disgusting freezer 💀 because she is a super pumper, she’ll probs be feeding this new one 3 year old milk.
Ffs I forgot about how much of a pro pumper she is here we go again with her in depth time frame of exactly when she woke up to pump 🥱

• Haha
He’s got a few kids but no that’s no midsize’s kid
I’ve never been on his page you just made me check it lol
He’s not a bad looking guy wth was he thinking sleeping with her omg🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Where’s the baby going to sleep? She’s still in the box room at her Mums with the Kairo in the cot isn’t she?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.