Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Love the fact she can't delete the comments on the dailymail 🤣
Bitch you sit there and read them home truths weather you like it or not. Little home truth of what 95pecent of us think of you and your icle family 😩😩😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Not Loz the Proz, who will fuck anything with money for a "mircale" so she can fleece them, the endometriosis campaigner extraordinaire sharing a video of a MAN lecturing women about period products and what not to put up you!

How about not shoving a taken man up there, Lozagne?

She's fucking foul.

• Haha
  • Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
Ehhhhhh won’t put a ‘toxic’ tampons up her but potentially riddled dick was fine because it came with a payday

• Haha
  • Sick

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Me thinks we have someone telling a few porkies on this thread #lucylou91 #strange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230306_222501_Instagram.jpg

Nearly left my face at the bottom! Clocked it just as I was about to press post!

Yeah she's left it up for nearly an hour.

Baby 2 as unwanted as Baby 1 just being used as part of her twisted game.

• Sick
  • Angry

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
She’s kidding on she’s there!!!
She’s wanting us to all go crazy and be like aww she’s up there again 😂😂
Take your quagmire jaw and filtered to fuck ugly face to fuck you don’t need to give us new material the shit uv done so far is enough to keep us going for years!!
You are disgusting same level as Stephen bear!!!!
Get off tattle and get a job you good for nothing lazy dirty skank try and be a mother the kid can be proud off!!
Come 18 when he’s old enough to fuck off that’s when he will see that his FATHER paid provided the fucking lot!!!!!

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
I can't even tell you how happy I am to be working from home today I'd have serious FOMO if I couldn't be keeping up on here 😅
How is it even possible to despise someone so much who you've never met! Lauryn is an absolute scumbag loving the fact people are speculating she's carrying another walker baby! I don't get how someone who claims to need practically 24/7 wrap around childcare for their first then goes on to have another?? 🤯
I know no one here believes that it’s Kyle’s but guys, you aren’t considering that they had a 10 YEAR FRIENDSHIP. They are starcrossed lovers that can’t be together. Do you have no compassion for love??????😢🤣

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230225_204657_Instagram.jpg

1. You mean everyone has abandoned you because you're a cunt.
2. Not singing like a canary or harassing Puma then?
3. Yeah, except when Annie posts and then your fall over your spilled lasagne to "clap back" with Curly Ellie.

Girl is fucking delusional.

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
“ after a long 3 year battle we have finally moved !! everything I do is for you son and I won’t stop fighting until justice is served. People can pretend WE don’t exist all they want but this is just the start… all for you baby boy 😍🙌🏽🥳 can you guys tag companies for decorating!!! the hard work starts now… giro just finished 10 laps in the new pool Likkle man is growing so fast who else can relate to living rent free for the next 15 years because I laid on my back ? Comment below I will reply to you all ✨💫💛🙌🏽🎉🎊” #Walker#Ilovekyle #saggingminge #AE #Wag #Exflame #lovechild

• Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
She could be on his fucking seatee in his living room and hed still completely blank her and the sprog

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
She just wants people to assume he is to yet again hurt Annie she can’t even enjoy being a mum or being pregnant without going out her road to upset the woman who’s funding her and her kids entire lives

4FoxAche

VIP Member
This is so sad that they feel they need to hide away their 3 boys to protect them from
some looney
---
How did this one work out for u quagmire??
I don’t think I’ll ever get over the puma boots drama 😂😂😂
It's the entitlement and the fact the deluded cunt thinks she's in control.

"I expect at the very least..." and "Going forward if Kyle wants..." Did she genuinely think she had that kind of power?

You just know Annie and Sian had the best time with that and their friends group chat went off 🤣

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
She got exactly what she wanted. She’s got the money and house off Kyle for the next 18 years I don’t understand why she doesn’t just let go on and move on with her life? All jokes aside she will make herself ill if this obsession doesn’t come to an end one day she must drive herself insane she will end up being sectioned one day, I think it’s shit that innocent kairo doesn’t have a dad but that’s life unfortunately my daughter doesn’t see her dad and I accepted it and moved on I don’t think Iv even looked at my exes Facebook profile for over a year?? Yet here she is daily making digs at them it blows my mind

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Deletes all the comments telling the truth but leaves "Baby Walker no 2".

Never been so disgusted by a pregnancy in my life.
Omg those children need to be removed for their own safety. She is unhinged. Baby walker 2. As if.

• Wow