Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I chose the right day to come back to the thread 🤣 can’t wait for her shit OK Mag cover
“Lauryn Goodman: Going It Alone
‘Doing it for my kids - I’m Mum &Dad’”

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I thought she was infertile and kairo was her miracle one and only so would never off aborted. How embarrasing being such a fucking rancid liar and using infertility as means to do so. She needs a boot right up her slack hole. Poisonous tramp!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Moe

VIP Member
Hear me out.

Wasn't she previously going through IVF with an ex? Her ex - potentially the IVF guy - was related to who? Ah yes, footballer Marcus Rashford.

She would do anything be attached to a big name. If she had links to Rashford she could be worming her way around any of them.

The mixed race baby emoji suggests another black/mixed player.
She’s never gone through IVF and the person you mentioned was Rashford’s brother certainly no IVF there.
The only relationship she’s had was when she was in her teens and that was with Nicholas Hoogstraten’s ugly son.
Hoogstraten is notorious as a scum landlord and was convicted of murder years back though it was overturned.
No one with any scruples in this town would go near that family.
There’s never been any IVF just another contrived piece of shit she puts out.
Whoever the father is he’ll have money and she will start to drop hints for now she wants people to think it’s KW.
She’s one sick bitch and has always been like that.
The only illness she’s had is piles and she had to sit on a cushion at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Kyle Walker-Peters? Closest thing she can get to KW.

She will be loving the speculation it's Kyle's. Her entire post is designed that way. She's fucking disgusting.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Hope Annie is OK. She's bounced back to alot more than I ever could!
I think its just took her a long time to get over what happened to her.

that absolute cunt begman should hang her head in shame after the way she acted. Her and Kyle were absolutely equally despicable, however the way that disgusting witch acted since she conceived her son is inexcusable. The way she bullied, tried to destroy a woman and 3 young boys, she's just a disgusting pig and her poor son got the bottom of the shit pile when mothers were given out. She can't even see how much of a cunt she is, ah well she's got 5 followers who adore her on SM as long as that validates her then carry on.

Annie deserves every bit of happiness after what she went through

• Heart

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Someone has put a comment on the daily fail that it’s some old millionaire who whisked her off to the Maldives… maybe they read here and got mixed up with Midsized Pete 😂🤣😂

• Haha

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
You know the person who said Annie and Kyle made a point of showing intimacy for the paps as they knew this was coming, might be right. They knew it would be linked to him and how much she loves playing games, so put that out there.

Only thing that unsettles me is Annie’s quotes 🙁

• Heart
Okay, bear with me here.. Rant incoming.

As someone who has had fertility issues throughout her life, THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL THAT I WANT TO PUT MY NIPPLES ON CHEESE GRATERS that she is still claiming that she has fallen pregnant from any help from some f*cking recycled coke bottles put on a piece of string and placed around her should be in shackles for benefit fraud wrists! I know some women that would do anything to have a child and she is benefiting from this by praying on the vulnerable and desperate. Congrats on your pregnancy Lauryn, pretty sure it wasn't to do with the beads, and more to do with the amount of dick you have.

• Heart
  • Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
It can’t be Kyle’s? He didn’t want her when Annie fucked him off he paid for it instead, she’s literally made their lives a living misery. To the point they’ve probably feared for theirs and their son’s safety as we all have. He would need sectioning if he ever even glanced at her again.
I do think she’s trying to make out it’s Kyle’s as she’s an absolute crank and the new baby will be called #walker too.
I just hope Annie’s ok as always, if she’s going through something and this is all getting dragged up with people speculating it’s all she needs.

• Heart

Spongebob86

Chatty Member
I think if it's Kyle's she won't be able to keep her mouth shut, if she doesn't announce who the dad is its a nobody 💯 but she won't squash the rumours of it being Kyle's, I honestly wouldn't put it pass her having a one night stand with a mixed race guy to get pregnant for this exact purpose

Sticky One

VIP Member
Let me tell you I RAN here after seeing the post! Imagine your one night stands wife living rent free in your head that you use that caption to announce your new pregnancy 🫠🫠🫠

also I’m dying at her covering up ‘mystery beau’ with hearts but leaving Kyle Walkers name on the next post so that people will think it’s kyles baby 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Absolutely unhinged she’s used the old “FYI..” and the emojis. Tell me you don’t give a fuck about your unborn pay check the second without telling me. Shouldn’t she be happy? Except she’s making the whole charade about The Walkers AGAIN! I don’t understand how they haven’t got an injunction out on her she’s psychotic and it isn’t wanted Annie’s life it’s wants to crawl into Annie’s skin and be her😂

Also, absolute waffle she was in AE recently, she’s just tagged herself there as part of this grid post the single white female. “Family
Complete” what family? No-one will claim you?? 😭😭😭 mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I'm literally sooo happy for Annie right now hopefully this absolute beg will now hound her next victim and leave these.poor people alone! I can bet my house this is not Kyle's baby it's probably pervy petes or some poor other rich bloke she's trapped. Give it 5 years she's gonna have another 4 kids all by different dads 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Baby number two on the way. If it’s not Kyle’s surely the judge will be questioning HOW Lauryn will look after it along with Kairo? She can’t have this £1mill house now, how on earth will she be able to run and afford that with just £8k a month? To keep Kairo and his mum stable because it’s the law. But now if she can’t afford a very important operation and needed Kyle to clear her debts and also give her a house fund, support Kairo for eighteen years, how just how will the judge just be like yeah ‘You can still have that house, you still need xyz from Kyle’ when it’s her choice to her more children? New baby daddy is either Kyle or someone very rich. She couldn’t get enough from Kyle so she trapped another man expecting him to cough up the other half.

Lauryn needs to change miracle baby to miracle babies. Doesn’t sound so good unless it’s twins or multiple babies 😂

Lauryn Goodman has noendoformesis, not endometriosis. She did not conceive naturally, baby was man made. Rich man made. She hasn’t had a hysterectomy, she’s had a pissingannieoffdoesntaffectme. The bracelets made no difference, ask the crazy lady in the hippie/witchcraft shop in your local town and you’ll find they speak more sense than Lauryn does and even they spew out any old crap. 😂

Isn’t it crazy how much she has outright lied about struggling to get pregnant, was going to have a hysterectomy to get rid of the endo pains. Like it baffles me how she hasn’t been arrested for harassment and sexual assault and coercion and blackmail and doxxing and fraud and scamming, stalking not only a family but their friends and work friends and just being a nuisance? Arrest that woman and lock her away!

• Heart