Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluetowel

Makes me laugh how many readers in the Daily Mail confuse her with Lauren Goodger. Liaryn is that irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m so so confused I don’t want it to be Kyle but remember Sian put something up a few months ago then deleted her page ?
She said family completed
And is still using walker in #
then she’s using the 👶🏽 again
Imagine if all this time Kyle has done us dirty and they’ve actually been having an affair! I will die!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Recent post from midsize. I actually can't deal with the desperation from these 2 girls how the hell can a child be obsessed with football before they can walk, Gray and walker must look at these 2 states and just fucking cringe whilst feeling sorry for the sprogs but anyone can see why there not involved these girls are obsessed!🤯🤯 you can literally see why these 2 are friends.
The way they are going to fuck these 2 poor boys up isn't even funny. These 2 fat lards no nothing about football yet pushing it upon there kids just to spite the dads its sooo soo wrong.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Jellybean093

VIP Member
We all know that this is a lie
She mocks women struggling she’s a disgrace
My fucking sister has been off birth control for years. Thanks to REAL LIFE PCOS, she has not been able to fall pregnant. And this cunt comes along, says she won’t ever get pregnant, and here she is. With TWO pregnancies.
Now, as most of us know, we ovulate once a month. She was 100% TRACKING it when she shagged KW. She KNEW she would fall pregnant. She’s a fucking utter disgrace

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Oh ffs does she think she's competing or intimidating Annie by posting a picture of her ugly, munter, filtered minging face, darling you are a wee Sunday league team and Annie is world championships (if that's a thing) go back in your wee cupboard ya minging wee clegg

• Haha
  • Heart

Beggman12

Chatty Member
The comments on the daily mail are absolutely brutal if she thought our comments where bad she definitely needs to look away now 😅😅🤣👏👏👏

• Heart

whoisshe91

VIP Member
We all know that this is a lie
She mocks women struggling she’s a disgrace
Baby 1. My little miracle. Baby 2 fyi it’s a baby . God the contempt and hatred she feels for meal ticket 1 … I can only imagine what the poor child number 2 is gonna get treated like.

• Sad

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I hope Annie's post is in reference to the ungrateful wench that is LG and not to do with kyle. Can't say id be shocked if he done something else he just strikes me as a man who won't ever change as much as I hate to say it, I so hope I'm wrong. I mean to get yourself into this mess with the desperado that is Lauryn Goodman I wouldn't put anything by him. Hopefully she's just referring to being more than nice to a slag that tried to wreck your life with no thought of your children and you still have been more than considerate in terms of what her unwanted sprog gets.

Ginger30

The lies about her “infertility” are awful. Why is the media not calling her out on this?
Also maybe we should have clicked as she recently changed her profile picture back to the pregnant green bikini one!

Its_Me

VIP Member
Do we think Annie would even hint at it if it was anything to do with her and Kyle though knowing beggy would get immense joy out of it? Christ knows why because he won’t be going near Lauryn anyway even if he did like her for a second she’s proven herself to be batshit crazy and that’s a turn off for any man.

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Guyyyyysss??? Is it kyles?? I mean I know she’s cracked but to blur out mystery beau and then next post have his name!!
Surley not??
She’s just fucking with us right?!!
She is vile. Why the fuck wouod she share that. Poor Kyle, his wife and 3 sons. Being dragged into her car crash life. Go leech on to ur next doormat. Cunt

Beggman12

Chatty Member
I'm just not buying her bullshit I can see straight through it and can see what she's trying to do.
Annie needs to stay strong and keep quite and let this blow over. I don't no why I just got a big feeling this isn't Kyle's and this is all part of her game plan.

• Heart

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Jermaine Defoe…. These are cryptic from his ex wife’s inst…
Oh aye, that Alisha he is with now has started cooking dinners from scratch (never cooked in her puff before) just after Donna started her tiktok cooking videos, Alisha saying JD said it’s the best he’s ever tasted.

That’s another one taunting the wife/ex wife of a footballer! Horrible lassies these ones that go with married/taken men then rub the other woman’s face in it!

• Wow
  • Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
My heart hurts for annie she doesn’t deserve any this she can’t escape her everyone will be thinking oh is it his the way she’s going on there is only so much someone can take and she’s has enough

• Heart