Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Exactly. What is she trying to achieve by having people send their photos and stories? Anything for attention these begs.
I cant imagine someone like her would, she mentioned that her account was reported, is this because she has just ran her big Pete mouth off without following the complaints procedure??
No one should be at risk for anyone in the medical field and should be reported but if she's just singing like a canary for attention then it's not really going to achieve anything!!

Reactions: 5

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Unless a medical professional is charged with gross negligence or under investigation, publicly slandering them on social media & trying to play Mrs Marple leaves her wide open to being sued for defamation - she is such an idiot.

Would be so deserved, she is always using her account to harrass, stalk and intimidate people
Now that would be some karma for her.

Reactions: 5

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Fucking hell, it’s £90 a day where I am! My 3yo is at pre school for school hours, and it’s just over £40!!
It was £47 for a full day and £92 for a half day here back when Kid 2 was a baby (2017). It was on a sign outside the Health Visitor Clinic; I didn't send my weeks old baby.

Reactions: 4

Ladadygr

He has to pay for the nanny, originally it was part of the payment but he has to fork out for it I am sure

I have updated some parts of wiki, I have created a 2023 bits and pieces will update accordingly. Especially Chloe’s free wedding
Where can I find the court papers?

LucyLou91

Katy Morgan is atrociously ugly. I’m sorry but not 🫠😂 Like who think she’s sexy other than desperate old, saggy, wrinkly lonely, pervy men who just see women as an object? So rough and reminds me of Morag from MAFS scary best mate with the big lips and a loud, broad voice 🫣 tbh even Lauryn reminds me of her. Help 😫

Can you imagine these three having a go at you with their trout pouts, heavy makeup, cakey orange tan thinking they’re all that because THEY ARE INTO BEAUTY AND KNOW HOW TO BE GORGEOUS? I am such a wind up and I would die to sit with them all and just be a total dick, make them think they’re better than me. Just be there to get a rise out of them for shits and giggles. Humble them. I am resilient and I am too truthful and I know people hate the truth and they can’t argue with it and seeing them get sooooooo angry, it’s comedy gold to me. Am I sad? Maybe but someone has to be the one to knock people down a peg or two x

Call me Lorraine Humbleman
This has made my morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Do you personally no midsize? Anything for attention that girl. Ugly on the inside and the out 🤢

• Haha

LucyLou91

Not much of a coincidence if she is up and he lives there. I also saw Olivia nayla didn’t realise I needed to put that aswell though

Reactions: 1