Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaK29

Chatty Member
Shooketh ☕ it’s not Kyles though, I’d put very good money on it. Even he’s not that stupid to go there again. Papped out with Annie last week too looking really in love, him and Annie follow each other on Instagram ect. She’s just a freak that wants everyone to assume it’s Kyles 🙄

Reactions: 24

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
It’s only fucking feb 😂😂

Here’s 3 lessons u should learn this year
1. Get a job!!
2. Protect your child and put him 1st
3. No more filler in that jaw

• Haha
  • Heart

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
It still baffles me how she lies about have endometriosis and PCOS and doesn't even try to hide it but NO FUCKER SEES IT!!!! Like how? How can you not see that she lies about it? Then she's infertile, has been told she won't have any and has Kairo then won't have more as he was a miracle and suddenly shes pregnant again? Fucking hell, who believes this shite? Why can't people see that she's about as infertile as Sue Radford????

I think it's very telling no family give a fuck about it. I really want to know why they don't talk haha

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Wish she would be accountable for lying she’s infertile
It’s harder to have a baby the older you get never mind with all these issues and esp hard when ur infertile she’s been on tv mags podcasts all over insta saying he was this miricle all these ppl giving Annie a hard time bcz why shouldn’t she keep a baby she didn’t think she could have & now she’s pregnant again!!
Surely this is solid proof she’s a fucking LIAR
They are genuine women desperate for a baby believing her bullshit all buying these beads thinking they will help she’s the lowest of the low scum of the earth

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Well at least she wasn’t lying when she said this announcement was the “best one yet” none of us were expecting this 🤰
She has taken tattle for a loop. She’a gotten me excited. I can already predict the drama we’re going to be able to enjoy this year.
- fighting Kyle in court
- fighting the new baby daddy in court
- insinuating that Kyle’s the father
- Maybe the real father will @ her on insta
- another news interview about infertility
- banging on about her bracelets
- car rants about people prying into her personal life
- screenshots of very real, absolutely not fake dms blasting Kyle for not taking care of this new baby

the list is endless. Buckle up ladies, 2023 has officially begun!!!!!!

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
It’s act shocking. We know the howler is deleting negative comments all night and keeping those ones on her page. It’s vile to think the beggar would have to give her kids away and be homeless if it wasn’t for the walkers. She is a skank. Kyle and Annie’s poor boys having to go through this again when he’s been no where near her. It’s so damaging and she loves it. I just hope since they are strong they can deal with speculation and look forward to the day they get to drag her and her kids out their house.
I think it shows how little self respect she has for her and her 'miracle baby'. For three years she's spouted lie after lie online about how kyle takes nothing to do with her child, how he bullies him etc etc yet she is letting her 'fans' who where also outraged at how kyle 'mistreated' her associate her with him again like the desperate slag we already know she is. Ive read the court documents and i can see why kyle has distanced himself from her and her child, but financially hes went above and beyond what he needs to in my opinion but her 'fans' will never know that as they believe she is this independent mami.
There's no way on this earth if someone treated me that way she claims on the gram to have been treated by kyle that I would want to be remotely associated with him again so the fact that she's not shutting people down leads me to think that again it's more about taunting Annie than just being happy for what she's got.

• Heart

Tjal16

Chatty Member
I 💯 think Annie and Kyle knew this announcement was coming and the speculation it was going to bring. They are normally very private so to be papped together the day before is to maybe put out there first that they’re still very much together. Who knows though 🤷🏻‍♀️ I never knew I could despise someone I’ve never met so much. Lauryn does not deserve a happy ever after, she is vile

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
ALL or NONE 😂
I think puma gate ties with the Ann Summer’s endo collab for the most tragic embarrassing thing lasagne fanny has done
And who talks about their kid and uses their full name ffs 🫠
I’ll never recover from them black patent sandals over the white granny tights

• Haha

PenelopeStraw

'we had to take a step back for a while'

um cos you're still trying to rinse as much money as you can from a married man with kids??

honestly Loz, GET A JOB.
you are not entitled to anything.
your son is entitled to have Kyle pay a SHARE of the clothes, food and toys he needs.
your son does not need to live in a million pound mansion, go on first class adult holidays abroad every few months, wear Balenciaga and have a Mother that likes to dine out at Michelin star restaurants and pump her face full of filler.

you need to contribute to your 'lickle miracle' also.
you want that lifestyle Loz, not your son.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Nahhh we think it was because the boys faces were on daily mail
& I’m pretty sure it was right after England’s loss in the World Cup.

Thinking about it I don’t think this baby is Kyle’s. She would 💯 have posted Baby Walker no2. She is just dining out on the speculation, regardless of how hurtful it is to Annie! She is actually getting pleasure from it, she’s bottom of the barrel scum!

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230306_214943_Samsung Internet.jpg

Daily Mail comments are on it!
---
Daily fail is on it. ALSO … back in court last month … is there another document 👀🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw this. It also says last summer she was pissed off about Puma so I'm thinking it's just DM being lazy and recycling previous articles.

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Im just fucking howling at her chanting endo and infertility and just like that when she decides she manages to fall pregnant twice. What a revolting lying weirdo. 🫣🫣🫣🫣 How is she not embarrassed

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
She must have a very thick skin there’s no way I could start that drama at 8pm and then get a good nights sleep 😂

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
In her 30s still living with her mum 2 baby dads clearly neither of them want to be involved yip quagmire doll you are winning in life 🙌🏽

Rose94

VIP Member
I bet Annie and Kyle are sat in their mansion laughing their arse off at her and feeling sorry for what her next unknowing victim has coming. If anything she has done them a favour

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
The FYI it's a baby..

Tell me annie still has u rattled.

Hope it's a donor baby. Cause what excuse of a man would live in Kyle's house , with all paid for by kyle. And now breastfeeding and pumping for about 10 years hahaj

• Haha