Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Let me guess she does a Q&A & doesn’t answer who’s the dad but says chocolate buttons are her craving.

It’s not KW. The pap shot was set up to show solidarity.

Her and mid size Pete sleep with men for money. It’s either sperm bank or paying customer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Jellybean093

VIP Member
She’s the most fertile infertile woman ever
I hope no one EVER comes on here again sticking up for her and says ‘KW should’ve worn a condom’ because she is CLEARLY a liar. And selling her fucking fertility bracelets like they got her pregnant.
Watch it be IVF with a KW lookalike

• Heart

Mummyoftwo10

It’s 100% not kyles. She’s making it out that it is so she gets more attention plus it’s another way to taunt Annie. If I was Annie I would have pasted her by now!
My guess is it’s either that Benn’s, a lower league footballer whose too thick to realise how she’s fucked the walkers over or a rich client. Million % it’s not kyles

• Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
If it’s kyles baby I swear I’m on the next train to Alderly Edge to personally confront Kyle 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Imagine having a baby with someone and they announce it using a term an ex’s missis used to show you up….

Fucking unbelievable. This makes me think there is no other man. She bought some spunk with KW money, defrosted it, and turkey baisted it up her fishy prolaps !

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Let’s face it apart from the fact lozza the prozzas has recently joined tattle again. The whole post is insinuated to make it out like it’s kyles future mistake. It ain’t. He’s not went near the rodent. She wants the papers to put this spin on it so she ‘ is forced to reveal baby daddy 2’. It be I had to speak up as everyone assumed Kyle. Imagine bringing another man’s child onto the earth but using Annie words. Even this unborn one is unloved

• Heart

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Also the caption. Family complete is usually from a family like Chloe who have theirs completed. Lozza family ain’t complete. It’s depend on how many men are stupid enough to shag her. I hope Annie keeps her silence. We all know it’s not kyles baby. One mistake was more than enough for him. Annie shouldn’t need to post it’s not Kyles every time the munter gets preggers. it’s been 4 years. Lozza is irrelevant.

• Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Imagine announcing one your biggest moments and using Annie’s one liner…..

Bitter twisted mother fucker !

She will alude to the fact it’s KW to get headlines. She’s an absolute no-one without the attachment to KW & Queen Annie

• Heart

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Guys Lozza will not confirm or deny its KW for the foreseeable future as she knows unless it IS KW no one would give two tiny fucks.

She’s got to keep the column inches coming. Annie has to sit thru months / years more of her husband being associated with a pump and dump from 2019 while paying her 100k a year expenses. HOW can she parent another child when the first one is in full time nursery with a wrap around nanny and she lives in her mothers grubby box room in Brighton …. HOW !!!!

Will be sperm bank or some very very stupid (and probably drunk) mixed race man. Lol x

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

PenelopeStraw

As if shes used the FYI like Annie.... She is utter trash! Still wants to create drama that it may be Kyles.
Not getting enough from him so she's trapped another man for an extra payday!
Poor kid.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She’s definitely insinuating it’s Kyle’s!

Oh she is loving this attention. She’s a vindictive, calculated arsehole!

• Sick
  • Angry

Tatts1

The announcement of her baby being a dig back at Annie’s FYI it’s a boy post just shows how little her baby means to her, everything is a game and a joke to her. She doesn’t even like being a mum, she moaned about it all being too tiring when she doesn’t even work 😂

• Heart

PenelopeStraw

She's just further antagonising Annie by using the FYI.. & making her account public. Wanting to make Annie question if the baby is Kyles, trying to poison them further.

She just can't stop, her baby announcement is filled with bitterness and makes it about the Walkers?! How pathetic.

Reactions: 26