Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
Annie hun if you’re reading this you’ve had the most perfect dignified silence but if there was ever a moment to break it now would be the perfect time to drop a “FYI it’s not Kyles” and ruin her little plan 🤣👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Deletes all the comments telling the truth but leaves "Baby Walker no 2".

Never been so disgusted by a pregnancy in my life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

mammaK29

Chatty Member
She’s absolutely vile. Leaving the comments insinuating it’s Kyle. I don’t believe it’s Kyles whatsoever, the whole messy court process and all the info exchanged-he’d be absolutely barmy to go there again! But what I can’t understand is why the heck you’d even want the association there with him? He bullied your defenceless baby according to you 😂 he doesn’t want anything to do with your ✨lickle miracle✨. As a mother surely you’d despise the man and want nothing to do with him would you not?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

a1234567xx

I’m not gonna lie when I see someone who doesn’t have man put on a preg announcement it’s heavy ICK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

jimginjan

Chatty Member
AS IF HER BABY ANNOUNCEMENT MOCKS ANNIE ….

FYI it’s a baby coz we all know the FYI it’s boy was stuff of legends 👀

that is fucking bitter and twisted !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tjal16

Chatty Member
Maybe Annie & Kyle knew there was going to be an announcement from beggy so wanted to be seen out together “ in love” so people don’t assume this baby is kyles ??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

PenelopeStraw

wow i love her journey 💫

crippled and bedbound with endo symptoms 😢 but she still finds the time to take luxury holidays for herself 😍

working super hard at her influencing earning her 2k a year that her poor son has to have a nanny..... but how great that it's 24/7 and Spanish speaking so she doesnt have to spend time with him or even understand him 😍

she just deserves a mansion 😢 ...and how amazing that her one night stand and his wife will pay for it all 😍

she's been infertile all her life... but all she had to do was shake her plastic bangles at the moon and manifest some sperm it's that easy 😍

what an inspiring woman, positive vibes only please 🙏 💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

a1234567xx

This is really proving how sick in the head she actually is. I swear I would be squashing the kyle rumours instantly - it just shows how bitter and immature she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
See if it turns out is is Kyle we make a pact here and now to storm the ethiad and beat the shit out the fucker every one of us

• Haha
  • Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Well whoever the daddy is it’s yet again a man who isn’t admitting to shagging it? Shes yet again announcing alone isn’t that just fucking pathetic!! 😂😂
She will never know the feeling of having a baby daddy standing beside her proud that she’s his kids mum

• Heart
  • Haha