Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Please keep the screenshots coming for the blocked!!!!! So much for all the ‘I would never have another child’ bullshit. I guess the price must have been right!

Reactions: 22

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I think Annie's deleted some of her grid posts...the amount she had literally just decreased by about 10 as I went on her page. Was there ever any posts with kW??
Yes there was a few… however I did post up a few days ago that the accounts both on Twitter and Insta had been scrubbed removing all the family photos of the kids… don’t forget Annie was upset at the World Cup as they were posting pics of the kids and not blurring out their faces…..Sian is still on Insta with a private account

I don’t believe Kyle is the father for a second.. I think Annie’s post was more directed at the whole circus and drama with Beggy willstart up again… I think the only reason beggy was in AE was so word got back to The Walkers that sheis pregnant.. I think they deffo have PR people who would alert them to the fact that the story was about to break…

I am surprised not surprised that she has used a platform to announce a pregnancy and made it into a dig about her landlord… so Beggy will have one child to monetise now and this is how she will earn her income.
They say these things come in 3’s

Pregnancy
New car - she is due that this year fyi
New gate - the announcement

FYI you will always be a benefit cheat….
BTW Daily Mail have the laziest journalist who just add a new story on top of old rehashed stuff…

• Heart

Mummyoftwo10

NOOOOO WAY!!!!!
Who the fuck got her pregnant?!
shall we take bets on who the dad is? I reckon grunt 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Beggman12

Chatty Member
It's not Kyle's it's another attempt to grab a slight bit of attention from them. Who ever this baby daddy is though I don't feel sorry for him he knew EXACTLY what lauryn is about wouldn't surprise me if she never says who the dad is. Maybe she doesn't even no herself 😅

Nonyaxx912

I can't even tell you how happy I am to be working from home today I'd have serious FOMO if I couldn't be keeping up on here 😅
How is it even possible to despise someone so much who you've never met! Lauryn is an absolute scumbag loving the fact people are speculating she's carrying another walker baby! I don't get how someone who claims to need practically 24/7 wrap around childcare for their first then goes on to have another?? 🤯

Reactions: 21

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Makes me cringeeeeee to my soul when she says lickle man 😩
---
Like how many times has she hashtagged singlemum

Literally high lighting umpteen times over that she was a pump and dump. Sometimes I really question what run through her head when she's hash tagging 😩😩🤣
---
Just had a look to see if Annie has ever mentioned walker in any of her captions and what a surprise she hasn't! She has absolutely no need to.

I actually can't get over how.much of a beg lauryn is to that family 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheLadyTea

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll go for another K name or try and R one this time?
---
How can she not read all of her dms but can read all of her comments??? Are her dms in Spanish?😂

• Haha

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I truly despise Lauryn. She's such a joyless, worthless cunt.

Her unborn, unwanted baby is already being used to play games. Her current, unwanted child isn't the cash cow she thought so she's got herself a second ATM.

For our sakes, I hope she doesn't miscarry etc otherwise we'll all be hearing about it forever. Cunt.

Lucymyers

VIP Member
one of the funniest Loz moments imo!
posing outside the boxroom in her tacky knickers as Carron Jool balances on the stairs taking a pic 📸 🤡
how was that raising awareness for endo??
it just made us more aware of how cringe she is
I emailed ann summers an they had no idea this "collaberation" had took place 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
I would eat a pair of puma football boots if it’s Kyle’s. Absolutely no chance and this is what this sick mug wants, people speculating to cause drama for Annie and Kyle.
the reason Lauryn can sleep at night is because she’s a psychopath.

• Haha

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Yes they've expanded their property portfolio... Helping out the homeless and desperate single mothers of society 🤣🫣 its even funnier because it's fucking true. Lauryn Goodman you are the epitome of tragic bitch 🫣

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Just catching up, ya know it did cross my mind that she'd pull a stunt like this. No way would Kyle be so stupid again.
It ll be a sperm donor paid for by kyles money just to throw everything in the walkers faces again. She's a cunt.

If the da is known he probably sells Avon, giro will be like ma da is a famous footballer and your da sell Avon.

She's pond scum.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the Benn lad, she doesn't care who she fucks over as long as she gets attention.

Skanky mink

• Haha

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Its obviously not anyone whos going to be involved with miracle number 2 or theyd of done a joint announcement 😂

• Haha

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Today in the sun news paper Referring to little Giro to the Love child again 🤣🤣
Stand by for beggman to sing from the canarys again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The media is relentless bringing up his mistake. Annie and Kyle have been together 14 plus years making memories with their 3 children every single day yet the papers drag up 2 mistake. A one night stand with a tramp who claimed to infertile and another nobody who admitted she got pumped a few times in the back of a car. I mean really. Sure they are well over it but it’s not fair their 3 sons have their parents names tarnished for a mistake he made. They’ve been affected enough with being harassed n stalked plus the emotional damage of hearing about it.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
The most fertile, infertile woman. Canny believe just wow.... My face right now resembles someone who forgot to put the bins out for last Christmas collection... Just utter bewilderment and confusion😂😂😂

• Haha