Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please include her illusion that Kyle tricked her into having a baby on recap and add into wiki bcz that’s a bleeping belter

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Small recap
Beggy - has been on holiday with Midsize Pete, they have given away they and balls deep in this thread…still deluded…

Amelia - Still pretending to lift weights.”, but acknowledges she reads tattle, by referring to herself as MJ - Chief Bridesmaid

Chloe - in full begging mode for freebies for the house and the wedding of the year

Will she include beggy and Kairo in the wedding or will they still be relegated to the subs bench due to contract restrictions…

Will she finally move into her mansion….
Will she find a nanny to raise King…..

Kairo is playing with playdoh wondering what his cash has been spent on…..

And remember Amelia wants to be known as Amelia Platt/Gail Goodman with the tit hair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loser Loz thinks that we are haters and are so jealous of her that we need to convince ourselves to overlook her obvious good looks😂

she’s also planning more holidays and getting her single mami followers to weigh in on the locations when they’ve probably never been because they’re you know, trying to feed their kids in a cost of living crisis but on her back begman wouldn’t know anything about that😂

• Haha
That's a thought...

With the cost of living crisis how will she cope moving to the mansion?

No rent but she has to maintain the property and pay for utilities. I'm also fairly confident no Nanny costs were allowed in either document so she'll be paying for that too.

If she takes it back to court she has to pay costs and £8k heating and running a huge house, paying Nanny costs and the upkeep on her face. Kairo might have to go without his latest fake designer stuff.

She might have just fucked herself over.

• Heart
That's a thought...

With the cost of living crisis how will she cope moving to the mansion?

No rent but she has to maintain the property and pay for utilities. I'm also fairly confident no Nanny costs were allowed in either document so she'll be paying for that too.

If she takes it back to court she has to pay costs and £8k heating and running a huge house, paying Nanny costs and the upkeep on her face. Kairo might have to go without his latest fake designer stuff.

She might have just fucked herself over.
She’s to pay for nanny herself yeah, and all bills so council tax will be a bomb, gas & elec esp if she has a pool that’s due to rise again in April, and that’s not even starting with food and petrol clothes toiletries I would say cleanin stuff but cmon, that 8k seems a lot but won’t stretch with all those out going’s esp when she brings nothing else in
---
There is no need for a nanny when she doesn’t work waste of money

Reactions: 12
She’s to pay for nanny herself yeah, and all bills so council tax will be a bomb, gas & elec esp if she has a pool that’s due to rise again in April, and that’s not even starting with food and petrol clothes toiletries I would say cleanin stuff but cmon, that 8k seems a lot but won’t stretch with all those out going’s esp when she brings nothing else in
---
There is no need for a nanny when she doesn’t work waste of money
He has to pay for the nanny, originally it was part of the payment but he has to fork out for it I am sure

I have updated some parts of wiki, I have created a 2023 bits and pieces will update accordingly. Especially Chloe’s free wedding

Reactions: 7
Oh really? I do know he objected to it as Annie never needed one I thought the judge had agreed with him must have misread that 🙈
Just woooooowww I need to know the judges mindset on this as why she’s to get all of this plus the cash when he’s also paying for nursery/private schools and a nanny so he’s also paying other people to care for him it’s absolute insanity isn’t it??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah like going back to court to stop her fanny dragging on the ground.

Knickers Love!! Keep them up not down and theyr goes fo size ten midsize Pete as well

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You seen lasagne fanny lauryn has changed her insta picture from that mouldy green festering bikini to one of her scratching her nit head and big size 10 midsized Pete has changed her as well looking like woody from toy story.

Pair of utter twats 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Embarrassed for her posting the pic of him in the Liverpool kit!!!! Wonder how long it takes her to relise when you choose not to see your kid nothing gets to you about them. No matter how hard she try they won't give a toss.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.