Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lozza will look a bonny bleep in bridesmaid dress.

Couldn’t let Chloe have one bleeping moment could she.

bleeping rotten cow

Reactions: 15
It’s 100% not kyles. She’s making it out that it is so she gets more attention plus it’s another way to taunt Annie. If I was Annie I would have pasted her by now!
My guess is it’s either that Benn’s, a lower league footballer whose too thick to realise how she’s fucked the walkers over or a rich client. Million % it’s not kyles

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s act shocking. We know the howler is deleting negative comments all night and keeping those ones on her page. It’s vile to think the beggar would have to give her kids away and be homeless if it wasn’t for the walkers. She is a skank. Kyle and Annie’s poor boys having to go through this again when he’s been no where near her. It’s so damaging and she loves it. I just hope since they are strong they can deal with speculation and look forward to the day they get to drag her and her kids out their house.
I think it shows how little self respect she has for her and her 'miracle baby'. For three years she's spouted lie after lie online about how kyle takes nothing to do with her child, how he bullies him etc etc yet she is letting her 'fans' who where also outraged at how kyle 'mistreated' her associate her with him again like the desperate slag we already know she is. Ive read the court documents and i can see why kyle has distanced himself from her and her child, but financially hes went above and beyond what he needs to in my opinion but her 'fans' will never know that as they believe she is this independent mami.
There's no way on this earth if someone treated me that way she claims on the gram to have been treated by kyle that I would want to be remotely associated with him again so the fact that she's not shutting people down leads me to think that again it's more about taunting Annie than just being happy for what she's got.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Love the fact she can't delete the comments on the dailymail 🤣
witch you sit there and read them home truths weather you like it or not. Little home truth of what 95pecent of us think of you and your icle family 😩😩😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her rich clients are probs about 80. Not enough swimmers to get her pregnant even with her jangle bangles😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It said in an article that she was back in court recently? Would the Walkers have found out about miracle giro number 2 then?

She's an absolute embarrassment to the human race, she was probably digging through Claridges bins when it was cold looking for frozen used condoms to baste herself with, she's is that much of a stinking tink I wouldn't put it past her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really think Annie would telll everyone before she did I think you r right they knew it was coming and that’s why theyv kissed for paps I think they have stopped the process of buying a house mibi that’s what the quote for about them giving so much to her for kiaro and she’s ripping the piss having another baby and they would essentially be paying for that one too!!
I’m sayin damari gray he likes a good time girl 😂😂
Whoever it is he ain’t in the post loser lozza ser to do it all again ALONE!!! AGAIN!!
No man at apps scans or birth another blank on the birth certificate
No public congrats from her sisters
Still living with her mum
Still providing nothing for her kids
See if she was my daughter I would be like ffs get a grip of urself

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really think Annie would telll everyone before she did I think you r right they knew it was coming and that’s why theyv kissed for paps I think they have stopped the process of buying a house mibi that’s what the quote for about them giving so much to her for kiaro and she’s ripping the piss having another baby and they would essentially be paying for that one too!!
I’m sayin damari gray he likes a good time girl 😂😂
Whoever it is he ain’t in the post loser lozza ser to do it all again ALONE!!! AGAIN!!
No man at apps scans or birth another blank on the birth certificate
No public congrats from her sisters
Still living with her mum
Still providing nothing for her kids
See if she was my daughter I would be like ffs get a grip of urself
Now, I wouldn’t call Katie Jayne a good time😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I truly despise Lauryn. She's such a joyless, worthless bleep.

Her unborn, unwanted baby is already being used to play games. Her current, unwanted child isn't the cash cow she thought so she's got herself a second ATM.

For our sakes, I hope she doesn't miscarry etc otherwise we'll all be hearing about it forever. bleep.

Reactions: 21
Was Kyle maybe crying with happiness that bcz she has no2 it’s some other mugs problem?
Illl say it again who keeps shagging her?
Who keeps believing she’s infertile 🙈
Surley not another rich man has fell for this
She’s not remotely attractive in the slightest she must just be a right dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she has had artificial insemination and asked for a father the same ethnicity as Kyle just so she can play with them! Sick witch

Reactions: 9
She seems to have deleted the ones saying "Baby Walker no 2" but has left one saying "this one isn't Kyle's?" And "whos the Dad?"

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Wish she would be accountable for lying she’s infertile
It’s harder to have a baby the older you get never mind with all these issues and esp hard when ur infertile she’s been on tv mags podcasts all over insta saying he was this miricle all these ppl giving Annie a hard time bcz why shouldn’t she keep a baby she didn’t think she could have & now she’s pregnant again!!
Surely this is solid proof she’s a bleeping LIAR
They are genuine women desperate for a baby believing her bullshit all buying these beads thinking they will help she’s the lowest of the low scum of the earth

Reactions: 24
Exactly she is bleeping disgusting and should be ashamed of herself. But hell will freeze over before that bleep thinks she's accountable for anything. She's wired up wrong. Too think she was the strongest sperm that won the race ffs big Sean has some low grade sperm

Reactions: 11
Annie’s been posting cryptic posts the last 2 days and they did set up pap shots yesterday which I thought was odd .. then this gets announced .. if it’s kyles that is seriously fucked up.

Reactions: 10
Makes me laugh how many readers in the Daily Mail confuse her with Lauren Goodger. Liaryn is that irrelevant

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let me tell you I RAN here after seeing the post! Imagine your one night stands wife living rent free in your head that you use that caption to announce your new pregnancy 🫠🫠🫠

also I’m dying at her covering up ‘mystery beau’ with hearts but leaving Kyle Walkers name on the next post so that people will think it’s kyles baby 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.