Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the quote Annie posted.

She has given so much to Lauryn. From trust right at the beginning, to accepting the fact that her son’s have an unplanned brother outside the marriage/relationship, losing a baby and the bleep who shagged her childhood sweetheart takes so much from her emotionally, financially, mentally. Constantly bringing her down, rubbing it in her face, blaming her, stalking her, destroying the family, associating her child with her precious boys who she protects with everything in her. Living a life of hate affects you so it’s best to try and forgive and forget but if someone keeps destroying you, what else can you do? It’s a shame, I feel so sorry for Annie. I would love to just sit and have a glass of wine, music on and just chat and witch. I’m a girls girl and it really pains me to know that that poor woman, mother, sister is broken because of a fat dumpy pan faced greedy, ugly, selfish scum and her stupid partner. He made one mistake maybe another? I bleeping hope not, I will genuinely find Annie and move in and never let her lift a bleeping finger again. 😂

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the quote Annie posted.

She has given so much to Lauryn. From trust right at the beginning, to accepting the fact that her son’s have an unplanned brother outside the marriage/relationship, losing a baby and the bleep who shagged her childhood sweetheart takes so much from her emotionally, financially, mentally. Constantly bringing her down, rubbing it in her face, blaming her, stalking her, destroying the family, associating her child with her precious boys who she protects with everything in her. Living a life of hate affects you so it’s best to try and forgive and forget but if someone keeps destroying you, what else can you do? It’s a shame, I feel so sorry for Annie. I would love to just sit and have a glass of wine, music on and just chat and witch. I’m a girls girl and it really pains me to know that that poor woman, mother, sister is broken because of a fat dumpy pan faced greedy, ugly, selfish scum and her stupid partner. He made one mistake maybe another? I bleeping hope not, I will genuinely find Annie and move in and never let her lift a bleeping finger again. 😂
Annie’s better than me I can’t imagine going through this

Reactions: 13
I am speechless. If it’s not IVF then I suppose we have to keep an eye on any new cases appearing for the poor fool she’s about to sue!

Anyway, fair play to Loz for this announcement, it sure wasn’t a pair of specs😂
---
Also, note the emoji 👶🏽 that she used. Is it just to induce speculation or has she hunted down another Jamaican???

Reactions: 8
I still can’t believe she got away with all the lies she told, i.e. On Victoria Derbyshire, Kyle wanting him to have the Walker surname. I only wish the gullible minions that follow her knew the truth.
What an announcement though!

Reactions: 12
Probably sick of people messaging her... I hope use are all right and it's not Kyle. Surely he wouldn't be daft to go near that desperado twice 😶

Reactions: 19
Has she had her saggy fanny fixed up or is he leaving that job for her new man?

Reactions: 6
Family complete???? Is she bleeping nuts!!!??? Love your "family" is missing a daddy .... 2 infant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably sick of people messaging her... I hope use are all right and it's not Kyle. Surely he wouldn't be daft to go near that desperado twice 😶
Have any of you ever watched/read Gone Girl? In that, the wife saved her husbands sperm and then used it years later to trap him into staying with her. Lauryn is crazy enough for that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not………………………..Jamie Vardy
Would be a real kick to Katie Jayne’s ugly mug if it her Demarai Gray’s 😂

But we know there’s no new man in the picture, if it were some footballer she would have announced their relationship too. Instead, she’s still obsessed with Kyle.
---
How will this affect her maintenance? Being jobless and having a child that presumably she expects Kyle to house and provide the funds for a nanny for?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Annie's deleted some of her grid posts...the amount she had literally just decreased by about 10 as I went on her page. Was there ever any posts with kW??

Reactions: 7
Sian probably fucked off because she wouldn’t be able to hold herself back from going in on Lozza. I can imagine her like that. Will do it for her sister because I bleeping would if that was my sister, I’d be like ‘be quiet for the kids but tell them fun aunty S is angry aunty S’

Also Annie posted balloons in black and white, I wonder what that means? Maybe she’s pregnant and Lauryn once again steals her moment

Reactions: 11
I think Annie's deleted some of her grid posts...the amount she had literally just decreased by about 10 as I went on her page. Was there ever any posts with kW??
Yes there was a few… however I did post up a few days ago that the accounts both on Twitter and Insta had been scrubbed removing all the family photos of the kids… don’t forget Annie was upset at the World Cup as they were posting pics of the kids and not blurring out their faces…..Sian is still on Insta with a private account

I don’t believe Kyle is the father for a second.. I think Annie’s post was more directed at the whole circus and drama with Beggy willstart up again… I think the only reason beggy was in AE was so word got back to The Walkers that sheis pregnant.. I think they deffo have PR people who would alert them to the fact that the story was about to break…

I am surprised not surprised that she has used a platform to announce a pregnancy and made it into a dig about her landlord… so Beggy will have one child to monetise now and this is how she will earn her income.
They say these things come in 3’s

Pregnancy
New car - she is due that this year fyi
New gate - the announcement

FYI you will always be a benefit cheat….
BTW Daily Mail have the laziest journalist who just add a new story on top of old rehashed stuff…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just wanna know the surname of the new baby.... I'm sure with the hashtags we can find out soon!
Anyone know of this affects the child support claim?

To add very bitter been trying for a baby 8 years tempted to buy the bracelet as I'm desperate but don't want to give the jezzabelle any cash. ( even though she can get pregnant easier than a rat) Any alternative recommendations apreciated
I have two children and swear that Inofolic helped me conceive both times. I have PCOS and personally I think it’s amazing, they are sachets of powder you take every day and . Not sure if I can paste the link but if you Google Inofolic you’ll find the website and can have a research. Good luck sending you baby dust & lots of it xxx

* sorry to derail xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys remember when Annie was crying I just woken up in the middle night and can’t go back to sleep but can’t remember when that was now? Could she have found out then about pregnancy? If not Kyles someone else involved in football that they know? Was that the World Cup?

Reactions: 9
Guys Lozza will not confirm or deny its KW for the foreseeable future as she knows unless it IS KW no one would give two tiny fucks.

She’s got to keep the column inches coming. Annie has to sit thru months / years more of her husband being associated with a pump and dump from 2019 while paying her 100k a year expenses. HOW can she parent another child when the first one is in full time nursery with a wrap around nanny and she lives in her mothers grubby box room in Brighton …. HOW !!!!

Will be sperm bank or some very very stupid (and probably drunk) mixed race man. Lol x

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.