Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’ll go for another K name or try and R one this time?
---
How can she not read all of her dms but can read all of her comments??? Are her dms in Spanish?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She lives for the speculation its Kyle's what a sad little life she has, if it was his no doubt baby walker number 2 banner would be up! Get some dignity ffs! And if he has smacked his head and went there again I hope Annie takes him for all his worth!

Reactions: 16
Still standing by my not had cock since Hong Kong theory
This proves nothing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let me guess she does a Q&A & doesn’t answer who’s the dad but says chocolate buttons are her craving.

It’s not KW. The pap shot was set up to show solidarity.

Her and mid size Pete sleep with men for money. It’s either sperm bank or paying customer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I would eat a pair of puma football boots if it’s Kyle’s. Absolutely no chance and this is what this sick mug wants, people speculating to cause drama for Annie and Kyle.
the reason Lauryn can sleep at night is because she’s a psychopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She just looks like she needs a big shite in her announcement picture with unfortunate offspring number 1....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The lies about her “infertility” are awful. Why is the media not calling her out on this?
Also maybe we should have clicked as she recently changed her profile picture back to the pregnant green bikini one!

Reactions: 20
Hear me out.

Wasn't she previously going through IVF with an ex? Her ex - potentially the IVF guy - was related to who? Ah yes, footballer Marcus Rashford.

She would do anything be attached to a big name. If she had links to Rashford she could be worming her way around any of them.

The mixed race baby emoji suggests another black/mixed player.
I noticed Rashford other brother commented on her post (on the screenshot posted on here).
Imagine if she had saved his sperm instead 🤣
Let’s face it though there is no dad, just Single Mami again

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The lies about her “infertility” are awful. Why is the media not calling her out on this?
Also maybe we should have clicked as she recently changed her profile picture back to the pregnant green bikini one!
The media literally couldn’t care less about her. They confuse her with Lauryn Goodger. They only write about her when she uses KW’s money to pay for it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed Rashford other brother commented on her post (on the screenshot posted on here).
Imagine if she had saved his sperm instead 🤣
Let’s face it though there is no dad, just Single Mami again
Can someone repost this I can’t see the SS

Reactions: 5
Hear me out.

Wasn't she previously going through IVF with an ex? Her ex - potentially the IVF guy - was related to who? Ah yes, footballer Marcus Rashford.

She would do anything be attached to a big name. If she had links to Rashford she could be worming her way around any of them.

The mixed race baby emoji suggests another black/mixed player.
She’s never gone through IVF and the person you mentioned was Rashford’s brother certainly no IVF there.
The only relationship she’s had was when she was in her teens and that was with Nicholas Hoogstraten’s ugly son.
Hoogstraten is notorious as a scum landlord and was convicted of murder years back though it was overturned.
No one with any scruples in this town would go near that family.
There’s never been any IVF just another contrived piece of tit she puts out.
Whoever the father is he’ll have money and she will start to drop hints for now she wants people to think it’s KW.
She’s one sick witch and has always been like that.
The only illness she’s had is piles and she had to sit on a cushion at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The comments on the daily mail are absolutely brutal if she thought our comments where bad she definitely needs to look away now 😅😅🤣👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It still baffles me how she lies about have endometriosis and PCOS and doesn't even try to hide it but NO FUCKER SEES IT!!!! Like how? How can you not see that she lies about it? Then she's infertile, has been told she won't have any and has Kairo then won't have more as he was a miracle and suddenly shes pregnant again? bleeping hell, who believes this shite? Why can't people see that she's about as infertile as Sue Radford????

I think it's very telling no family give a duck about it. I really want to know why they don't talk haha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay, bear with me here.. Rant incoming.

As someone who has had fertility issues throughout her life, THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL THAT I WANT TO PUT MY NIPPLES ON CHEESE GRATERS that she is still claiming that she has fallen pregnant from any help from some f*cking recycled coke bottles put on a piece of string and placed around her should be in shackles for benefit fraud wrists! I know some women that would do anything to have a child and she is benefiting from this by praying on the vulnerable and desperate. Congrats on your pregnancy Lauryn, pretty sure it wasn't to do with the beads, and more to do with the amount of dick you have.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.