Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if Kyle says that she can only have a house if she and Kairo are living there. The new baby has to find other accommodations😂
This is what I reckon Annies quote was about. Anyone who's seen the you know what was surprised with how generous it was around housing and how I think it said clearly, that KW was not contesting any of it. Kyle probably told Annie it was easier to just go along with it rather than have the hassle, thats the "being good to somebody" part.

Then I reckon pan face after getting up the duff with miracle #2, is demanding more money or a bigger house, probably even insinuating its Kyles even though I would be shocked if he's been within 50 feet of her since the Elle Woods day in court, so she's back to making their lives hell demanding more money off them, so the "it won't make them be good to you" part is that they were just going to let her have what was agreed initially but she's being a nightmare showing zero gratitude for the original very generous setllement.

That would be my guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone seem amelias story, caption unrelated to begman but the middle finger seems like shade to me haha. Her sisters couldn't give a duck. Someone who knows her needs to tell us who the da is.

She's gone back to private with no new followers haha beggy bastard.

Those poor kids having that tainted lasange as a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone seem amelias story, caption unrelated to begman but the middle finger seems like shade to me haha. Her sisters couldn't give a duck. Someone who knows her needs to tell us who the da is.

She's gone back to private with no new followers haha beggy bastard.

Those poor kids having that tainted lasange as a mother
Maybe LaurynGoodman91 will resurface with all the answers😂😂😂😂😂
I’m sure if she give Katie Jayne a favourable mention, she’ll be on here to answer all of our questions

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there not a sneaky way Kyle could “hide” his money?? Like “donate” it all to Annie so on paper he doesn’t actually earn that much and she gets peanuts 😭🤣 imagine

Reactions: 9
Is there not a sneaky way Kyle could “hide” his money?? Like “donate” it all to Annie so on paper he doesn’t actually earn that much and she gets peanuts 😭🤣 imagine
I mean, I guess but doesn’t he get a salary. Like they know he gets a certain amount of money monthly/annually.

Reactions: 5
I mean, I guess but doesn’t he get a salary. Like they know he gets a certain amount of money monthly/annually.
Yeah I suppose but it would be nice if there was a way around it, imagine her face! Annie and Kyle should just hire me as their lawyer I would destroy Lauren in court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've not really followed her for a long time, but came here when I saw her latest post. The second hand embarrassment at her not deleting comments about a one night stand she had years ago - ewww, skanky witch.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: lauryns knocked up for more attention, Chloe’s more arsed about her extension

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When I say I ran here!!! This will surely affect the maintenance, maybe not the 8k a month as that is technically for Kairo but the house? Kyle shouldn't have to pay to house a child thats nothing to do with him!
I have no idea how this works, but if they go back to court, she will have to pay for it 👀

Reactions: 9
She is seriously fucked up she really had me 2nd guessing lastnite about Kyle.
Who behaves like this?
She’s using brown baby emoji again too 🙈
Whoever it belongs too baby daddy ain’t on the scene no man would put up with all that hinting about Kyle it will be someone’s man though
There is nothing better than sharing a child with the man you love and who loves u rubs your back when ur being sick holds ur hand during scans and labour choosing things together watch your child grow something this RAT will NEVER experience!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s weekly, added with goal bonuses. It’ll be a set say 115 thou a week and then 10 thou in bonuses.. it’s ridiculous tbh because in 15 years he won’t be a footballer so the payments will have to go down surely

Reactions: 8
It’s weekly, added with goal bonuses. It’ll be a set say 115 thou a week and then 10 thou in bonuses.. it’s ridiculous tbh because in 15 years he won’t be a footballer so the payments will have to go down surely
I was gonna say he’s in his 30’s isn’t he so he’s considered “old” for a football player and I can’t see him playing for a top team for much longer. Surely courts will have to factor this in that his job only peaks for a short period of time then his income will significantly fall so he needs to save

My 2p for what it’s worth.

I don’t think it’s kyles. He would have to be sick in the head to go through that again!

IVF- we would have all been on that “journey” with her. She wouldn’t have missed a cash making opportunity like that!

I was gonna say he’s in his 30’s isn’t he so he’s considered “old” for a football player and I can’t see him playing for a top team for much longer. Surely courts will have to factor this in that his job only peaks for a short period of time then his income will significantly fall so he needs to save
Yep true, he’ll be lucky at 35+ to still be playing as a lot drop off before this. Every transfer window it’s a risk he’s going to a team where he’ll be paid less, unless he goes to China/UAE or Saudi Arabia he’s not going to get any more money than he has now from playing

Reactions: 8
She's been replying to people on her instagram, but still left the comments speculating about Walker being the dad. She is tapped.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This whole thing is the kyles karma for bleeping Annie over. It must haunt him everyday the torment his wife and kids face daily from this nutcase all because he couldn’t keep it in his pants

Reactions: 15
This whole thing is the kyles karma for bleeping Annie over. It must haunt him everyday the torment his wife and kids face daily from this nutcase all because he couldn’t keep it in his pants
Yeah, it must piss him off that he got one that couldn’t be paid to go away though. He must be tormented by the thoughts of those other men that have been able to keep their dirty little secrets💀Poorer men have managed it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.