Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder the sisters don’t publicly congratulate, they must be utterly ashamed to be related to something so conniving and scheming.

Reactions: 17
No wonder the sisters don’t publicly congratulate, they must be utterly ashamed to be related to something so conniving and scheming.
I don't like any of them, but I'll ALWAYS admire how honest and open Chloe was about miscarriages and her issue with her cervix. She will have helped so many women get help sooner in their pregnancies etc. Not sure what Amelia does like, but they must be SO SO SO embarrassed to be related to her.

Reactions: 10
When I say I ran here!!! This will surely affect the maintenance, maybe not the 8k a month as that is technically for Kairo but the house? Kyle shouldn't have to pay to house a child thats nothing to do with him!

Reactions: 14
I can't even tell you how happy I am to be working from home today I'd have serious FOMO if I couldn't be keeping up on here 😅
How is it even possible to despise someone so much who you've never met! Lauryn is an absolute scumbag loving the fact people are speculating she's carrying another walker baby! I don't get how someone who claims to need practically 24/7 wrap around childcare for their first then goes on to have another?? 🤯

Reactions: 21
When I say I ran here!!! This will surely affect the maintenance, maybe not the 8k a month as that is technically for Kairo but the house? Kyle shouldn't have to pay to house a child thats nothing to do with him!
Kyle will def want to know what income Loz will be using to support this new kid.

Reactions: 12
I can't even tell you how happy I am to be working from home today I'd have serious FOMO if I couldn't be keeping up on here 😅
How is it even possible to despise someone so much who you've never met! Lauryn is an absolute scumbag loving the fact people are speculating she's carrying another walker baby! I don't get how someone who claims to need practically 24/7 wrap around childcare for their first then goes on to have another?? 🤯
I know no one here believes that it’s Kyle’s but guys, you aren’t considering that they had a 10 YEAR FRIENDSHIP. They are starcrossed lovers that can’t be together. Do you have no compassion for love??????😢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well at least she wasn’t lying when she said this announcement was the “best one yet” none of us were expecting this 🤰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well at least she wasn’t lying when she said this announcement was the “best one yet” none of us were expecting this 🤰
She has taken tattle for a loop. She’a gotten me excited. I can already predict the drama we’re going to be able to enjoy this year.
- fighting Kyle in court
- fighting the new baby daddy in court
- insinuating that Kyle’s the father
- Maybe the real father will @ her on insta
- another news interview about infertility
- banging on about her bracelets
- car rants about people prying into her personal life
- screenshots of very real, absolutely not fake dms blasting Kyle for not taking care of this new baby

the list is endless. Buckle up ladies, 2023 has officially begun!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread title:

Lozza is up stick everyone shocked anyone let her near a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What if Kyle says that she can only have a house if she and Kairo are living there. The new baby has to find other accommodations😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Goodman sisters #10 FYI…….It’s a baby, new baby daddy that still won’t claim me😂

• Haha
  • Heart
What if Kyle says that she can only have a house if she and Kairo are living there. The new baby has to find other accommodations😂
She’ll get it an Annexe to live in with its mandarin speaking Nanny and won’t be able to communicate with Kairo coz they both speak different languages.

• Haha
If the report that theyv been back to court recently is true then surely its to negotiate what happens now there's another child to consider. In the very least the house requirements etc should be changed. But even the 8k a month....if new daddy cannot match that for new baby then is it fair that kairo gets a "lavish" lifestyle compared to a sibling? I know it won't work this way but it would only be fair for kyle and new dad to pay the same towards their kids?? Otherwise kairos/Kyle's 8k will be paying for more than just kairo??

Reactions: 10
I hope to god this new baby daddy makes her life absolute HELL maybe there together and his secretly be having affairs behind her back drag her through the mudd abit. Kyle walked away abit to easily without causing her a scene.
Annie my darling this is a WHOLE lot of weight off of your shoulders now She will soon turn looney when this new baby daddy dont jump to her 🫴
Lozzas true colours are starting to shine to everyone I actually feel sorry for her family no one has congratulated her says so much!
---
Which one of you keep commenting asking if it’s Kyle’s 💀💀
Brilliant I wish I could comment 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If the report that theyv been back to court recently is true then surely its to negotiate what happens now there's another child to consider. In the very least the house requirements etc should be changed. But even the 8k a month....if new daddy cannot match that for new baby then is it fair that kairo gets a "lavish" lifestyle compared to a sibling? I know it won't work this way but it would only be fair for kyle and new dad to pay the same towards their kids?? Otherwise kairos/Kyle's 8k will be paying for more than just kairo??
I mean, it wouldn’t be fair but it’s not Kyle’s problem. More a problem for the new baby daddy. They may even reduce Kyle’s payment to match the payments that other dad can make. Who knows?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.