Goodman Sisters #10 We’re looking at your pictures smugly, we need no convincing, we know you’re ugly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll claim that the IVF she was doing with her previous partner finally worked out😂 she’ll want to go bigger this time now. FYI……….it’s MARCUS Rashford’s😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is really proving how sick in the head she actually is. I swear I would be squashing the kyle rumours instantly - it just shows how bitter and immature she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kyle’s been off recently. He was seen crying and a few months ago hit that TV camera in the dugout. If it is anything to do with him I will find him myself to slap him round the face

Reactions: 15
She’s absolutely vile. Leaving the comments insinuating it’s Kyle. I don’t believe it’s Kyles whatsoever, the whole messy court process and all the info exchanged-he’d be absolutely barmy to go there again! But what I can’t understand is why the heck you’d even want the association there with him? He bullied your defenceless baby according to you 😂 he doesn’t want anything to do with your ✨lickle miracle✨. As a mother surely you’d despise the man and want nothing to do with him would you not?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can you imagine after another illegitimate sprong what the prolaps punched lasagne will be like. She was begging for KW to pay for anal fissure surgery wearing her pink pantaloons post now deleted anyone got this pic? 🤣🤣🤣🤢🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Guys remember when Annie was crying I just woken up in the middle night and can’t go back to sleep but can’t remember when that was now? Could she have found out then about pregnancy? If not Kyles someone else involved in football that they know? Was that the World Cup?
Nahhh we think it was because the boys faces were on daily mail

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jermaine Defoe…. These are cryptic from his ex wife’s inst…
Oh aye, that Alisha he is with now has started cooking dinners from scratch (never cooked in her puff before) just after Donna started her tiktok cooking videos, Alisha saying JD said it’s the best he’s ever tasted.

That’s another one taunting the wife/ex wife of a footballer! Horrible lassies these ones that go with married/taken men then rub the other woman’s face in it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
she won’t say who the dad is as she’s gonna want her followers to go up
Content baby all these insta Huns do
You honour said she needs help as she’s never lived alone
Spent 2 years pushing Jonathan on her mum just to have another
Goodgers “ lauryn” suggests to me no bf involved

She used to say giro was all she needs
Just another paycheque
Imagine for one teeny second it’s Kyle’s, she has opened her sagging parts for a man that doesn’t respect her son for best part of 3 years

Don’t think it’s him

Sperm bank as she’s can’t let Chloe be the mother of two no no no has to be her
Wonder how many more she’ll have as we know Chloe won’t have more
I reckon she’s 3 months
Nor cleared her grandparents debt spending money on ivf
Bringing her sprog into Annie walkers house 🤮

Reactions: 12
Nahhh we think it was because the boys faces were on daily mail
& I’m pretty sure it was right after England’s loss in the World Cup.

Thinking about it I don’t think this baby is Kyle’s. She would 💯 have posted Baby Walker no2. She is just dining out on the speculation, regardless of how hurtful it is to Annie! She is actually getting pleasure from it, she’s bottom of the barrel scum!

Reactions: 23
Hear me out.

Wasn't she previously going through IVF with an ex? Her ex - potentially the IVF guy - was related to who? Ah yes, footballer Marcus Rashford.

She would do anything be attached to a big name. If she had links to Rashford she could be worming her way around any of them.

The mixed race baby emoji suggests another black/mixed player.
I think everyone needs to remember one thing when making their suggestions abiuy baby daddy. Lozza doesn’t have options to trap footballers. She hacket and unemployed with a randoma child already. She can only take what’s coming her way. That is not kyles baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone has put a comment on the daily fail that it’s some old millionaire who whisked her off to the Maldives… maybe they read here and got mixed up with Midsized Pete 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She must have a very thick skin there’s no way I could start that drama at 8pm and then get a good nights sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys Lozza will not confirm or deny its KW for the foreseeable future as she knows unless it IS KW no one would give two tiny fucks.

She’s got to keep the column inches coming. Annie has to sit thru months / years more of her husband being associated with a pump and dump from 2019 while paying her 100k a year expenses. HOW can she parent another child when the first one is in full time nursery with a wrap around nanny and she lives in her mothers grubby box room in Brighton …. HOW !!!!

Will be sperm bank or some very very stupid (and probably drunk) mixed race man. Lol x
It’s act shocking. We know the howler is deleting negative comments all night and keeping those ones on her page. It’s vile to think the beggar would have to give her kids away and be homeless if it wasn’t for the walkers. She is a skank. Kyle and Annie’s poor boys having to go through this again when he’s been no where near her. It’s so damaging and she loves it. I just hope since they are strong they can deal with speculation and look forward to the day they get to drag her and her kids out their house.

Reactions: 14
Love how as she posts she's pregnant, Chloe posts a tit looking garden and mentions an extension 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone has put a comment on the daily fail that it’s some old millionaire who whisked her off to the Maldives… maybe they read here and got mixed up with Midsized Pete 😂🤣😂
Would he also be expected to provide her with a house, thousands per month and a vag repair? In that case would Kyle and Annie get a discount?

Reactions: 12
she won’t say who the dad is as she’s gonna want her followers to go up
Content baby all these insta Huns do
You honour said she needs help as she’s never lived alone
Spent 2 years pushing Jonathan on her mum just to have another
Goodgers “ lauryn” suggests to me no bf involved

She used to say giro was all she needs
Just another paycheque
Imagine for one teeny second it’s Kyle’s, she has opened her sagging parts for a man that doesn’t respect her son for best part of 3 years

Don’t think it’s him

Sperm bank as she’s can’t let Chloe be the mother of two no no no has to be her
Wonder how many more she’ll have as we know Chloe won’t have more
I reckon she’s 3 months
Nor cleared her grandparents debt spending money on ivf
Bringing her sprog into Annie walkers house 🤮
If it is IVF, I hope the walkers take her back to court because the only way she is affording that is through child maintenance!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.