GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cruelty now, plain and simple. I had hoped the hospital would step in but they seem to have the staff there under their thumbs (or paycheck)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I am surprised too. For many children’s stories they’ve been told no more. Amy gets to just keep pushing on.

Reactions: 5
I understand they don’t want to let him go but it’s really just prolonging his suffering at this point, he’s not going to get better and fully recover 💔

Reactions: 8
They seem to be prolonging his life with no quality left to it. I'm surprised that the hospital consultants haven't stepped in and said nomore just keep him comfortable. I'm wondering if they are paying private doctors to go in now! That poor boy must be so uncomfortable now 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There seems to be some conflict of ethics here, surely? I can see this ending up in the High Court when Doctors finally draw the line.

Reactions: 6
There seems to be some conflict of ethics here, surely? I can see this ending up in the High Court when Doctors finally draw the line.
She needs to stop the natural therapy treatments as they don't seem to be helping and if they are not doing what they need to do for the price they are paying!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When I was in the hospice with my dad at the end all I cared about is if he was in any pain what so ever, he had a syringe driver added so he had constant pain relief (some what away with the fairy’s 😅😂) but that was our focus, no pain and comfortable, wasn’t trying to prolong him there.

( I’m in no way comparing loosing a child to a parent but just more he needs end of life/ palliative care not IV mistletoe and trying to keep fighting the cancer actively 🤦🏼‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
When I was in the hospice with my dad at the end all I cared about is if he was in any pain what so ever, he had a syringe driver added so he had constant pain relief (some what away with the fairy’s 😅😂) but that was our focus, no pain and comfortable, wasn’t trying to prolong him there.

( I’m in no way comparing loosing a child to a parent but just more he needs end of life/ palliative care not IV mistletoe and trying to keep fighting the cancer actively 🤦🏼‍♀️)
From a paediatric oncology perspective, this is what most parents want. They respect the Dr's and nurses who are treating them, and their opinions. I think if this wasn't so high profile and they hadn't gained as much notoriety as they have, this would have played out very differently. I believe a lot of it is because Amy is in the 'public eye' and wants it known she's done everything possible. In wanting to do so, it's actually causing more harm and distress and Dilly's medical team have a duty of care to tell them that.

From her latest story, I am going to hazard a guess that he has sepsis, presumably from being carted around London with no immune system 🥺🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I read a lot about palliative care guidelines when Dad was dying - probably more than I should have in truth. None of what they're doing makes sense.

It's not about that poor wee toot it's about their quest for fame and fortune it's disgusting. Another 'family' doing the same is Just Us Hardys turning a wee girl dying into a social media circus for £ signs. It's despicable behaviour. They will never get that precious time back and it's not raising awareness it's child exploitation.

The dad comes across as a right bleeping fanny. Always pouting or napping or on his phone. In that photo with them on the bed with Dilly he's laid at the bottom wrapped in a fleecey blanket. Always seems like he just can't be arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The dad comes across as a right bleeping fanny. Always pouting or napping or on his phone. In that photo with them on the bed with Dilly he's laid at the bottom wrapped in a fleecey blanket. Always seems like he just can't be arsed
He’s never smiling in pictures with his precious boy which will heartbreakingly be all he has left one day 💔😔

The dad’s a dick . God help this family when that gorgeous boy dies. They’ll have to work !

Have they ever said if it's an NHS hospital they're using?
I thought they use Great Ormond Street but occasionally Amy has referred to 'our hospital' so I wonder if they use another too?

The dad is so insensitive, stories of Dilly dying interspersed with stories of how he can't wait to get back to work.

I agree, you want as pain free passing as possible, for you to witness a loved one in absolute agony in there last days/hours is traumatic enough, but for a child to be suffering is bloody cruel

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The dad’s a dick . God help this family when that gorgeous boy dies. They’ll have to work !
Nah they’ll sponge off the public, raising money from the GFM for as long as they can, which will be way too long.

I’m probably going to get launched upon for this. The poor boy isn’t ever going to get better, he has been on borrowed time for a while now. For his sake he needs to pass. His parents have dragged out his poor little life in such an unfair way now and he needs peace, not the torment they are dragging him through.

It breaks my heart to say that as he is such a beautiful and innocent boy, but now he deserves peace and dignity. He’s never going to recover and keeping him going is selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought they use Great Ormond Street but occasionally Amy has referred to 'our hospital' so I wonder if they use another too?

The dad is so insensitive, stories of Dilly dying interspersed with stories of how he can't wait to get back to work.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw those stories the other day. Because at this stage going back to work could only mean one thing for poor Dilly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.