GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this works

I just don’t get it.
Granted, it’s the worst thing ever to lose a child, but I’d hate for any personal tragedy of mine to be made into a charity case!!
Just when did all this start?

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get it.
Granted, it’s the worst thing ever to lose a child, but I’d hate for any personal tragedy of mine to be made into a charity case!!
Agree! I'd like to think that my family and friends would help if I was ever unable to pay for my child's funeral if I ever need to. I'd hate to think that strangers had a hand. It would make me feel like I couldn't provide for them! I know it's nice,generous and shows a community coming together but the amount raised is silly.

Reactions: 7
That whole area of raising funds for various causes really needs to be examined closely.
There's too many examples of people living a high life on money that was raised for an actual cause. Cashley Cain and his partner being just one example.

Reactions: 16
It’s the speed in which some of these go up that I can’t understand and find alarming. Many times they say it’s been agreed with the family. A loved one dies and within hours somebody close to the family is (supposedly) asking them do they want a go fund me set up. I can’t imagine asking a friend or family member that so soon if their child / partner etc had just died.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just don’t get it.
Poor boy was only killed a few days ago
Fundraising started the next day

• Wow
  • Sad
Look at Keiran Hayler (Katie Price's ex), over £16k raised to help him get their children back legally but no public acknowledgement of the fund or receiving it whatsoever, while his partner is flaunting Leboutin shoes on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Bless little Dilly, I see she has her big suitcase with them. Sending lots of love and prayers for him , poor babe looks absolutely exhausted 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My Dad was in agony as his liver failed and he got terribly distressed as the liver toxins flooded his brain... it was awful. Thinking how he's been dragged from pillar to post in the last few days ....... hopefully the hospital staff will now put some safeguarding into place.

Poor wee lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wish these parents would put their kids right to dignity before instagram

• Heart
He looks in agony bless his little beautiful face, how can she pose like that next to him, I just can’t even imagine asking your partner to get a photo of me posing next to our child that is clear distress and dying for instagram … fine to update people but no need for any photos at this stage 💔

• Sad
I think the end is close. This is desperately sad. I wish they would take him to a hospice and let him go with dignity and respect. He is actively dying and it's been paraded all over the Internet. Poor little mite.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Amy did say she wanted Dillan to pass in hospital and not at home. So they must be fearing the worst. Poor little Dillan, I hope they can keep him comfortable and pain free as he enters this last phase. Much as I’m interested in how they’re all doing, I definitely think it’s unnecessary to post pictures of him. He does deserve privacy and dignity

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I fear that this may be the end. Normally when white blood cells go high and your liver is swollen your organs are slowly shutting down. For the hospital aswell to allow both parents to stay doesn't sound good either. 💔

• Sad
£42k. 4 days after the lad was killed.

Doesn't sit right at all.... it could be months before the family are even allowed to hold a funeral given the circumstances.

• Wow
Poor Dillan, his family must be out of their minds with heartache. I cannot even imagine. I’m sure the hospital staff are taking good care of him and managing his symptoms. Life is so damn unfair. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
From her Instagram today, it looks as if they are still treating him very aggressively. I can't understand why his care isn't palliative... it just seems unspeakably cruel what they're doing to him.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.