GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before but their safeguarding of this precious boy is really poor. He's not consenting to these pics being shared online. It's just really sad

Reactions: 8
I feel kinda bad but why does anyone need that amount
First it was 20k then 25 now 30

He absolutely deserves a great send off and family could do with a few months without worrying about bills
But 30k just doesn’t sit right with me

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The picture on Ozs story with him asleep in the cart. Keep in the bloody house ffs
You could sit me down for a million hours to convince me this is for Dilly’s benefit and I’d not change my mind. It’s selfish at this point in my opinion. (Scribbles added by me to cover his face, much more invasive in the actual video)

IMG_1785.jpeg

• Sad
You could sit me down for a million hours to convince me this is for Dilly’s benefit and I’d not change my mind. It’s selfish at this point in my opinion. (Scribbles added by me to cover his face, much more invasive in the actual video)

View attachment 2997229
If I was going through this the last thing I'd want to do is take my child out for a walk knowing he isn't well to go out. They wouldn't go out if they had a sickness bug or a bout of pneumonia it's no different! His body is so weak he just needs to be in his home warm and safe
---
I feel kinda bad but why does anyone need that amount
First it was 20k then 25 now 30

He absolutely deserves a great send off and family could do with a few months without worrying about bills
But 30k just doesn’t sit right with me
No parent should have to find the money to bury a child but that amount is ridiculous. A funeral won't cost that much

Aren't children's funerals paid for by the state anyway?!
It’s very basic
plain coffin
Not personalised order of service ect
So I totally get wanting to give him the best
But 15k would be more than enough to give him a amazing funeral and pay all bills for 3 months
---
If I was going through this the last thing I'd want to do is take my child out for a walk knowing he isn't well to go out. They wouldn't go out if they had a sickness bug or a bout of pneumonia it's no different! His body is so weak he just needs to be in his home warm and safe
---

No parent should have to find the money to bury a child but that amount is ridiculous. A funeral won't cost that much
No not even close

Reactions: 2
I can't believe they are dragging a child days/hours from death around outside. They are obviously so much in denial still. But it's the lad suffering.... I would have hoped that the palliative care team would be gently having a word.

Reactions: 9
I'm horribly suspicious of anyone who states that they're raising on behalf of the family....
I'm with you on this. There is no mention on updates how the family is overwhelmed by people's generosity. This is localish to me & none of my FB are sharing it

Reactions: 7
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...e-opens-beautiful-parenting-relationship.html

The comments here are very telling about how he's funding all of this training/lifestyle.... it's more than high time that people are starting to question where on earth these huge sums of money go to when a child has passed away.
He needs to stop and start grieving properly
---
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...e-opens-beautiful-parenting-relationship.html

The comments here are very telling about how he's funding all of this training/lifestyle.... it's more than high time that people are starting to question where on earth these huge sums of money go to when a child has passed away.
---
I'm with you on this. There is no mention on updates how the family is overwhelmed by people's generosity. This is localish to me & none of my FB are sharing it
The bloke stated that receipts and screenshots would be uploaded to the groups he has shared the GFM in when the money was raised

Reactions: 1
---

---

The bloke stated that receipts and screenshots would be uploaded to the groups he has shared the GFM in when the money was raised
Faie enough