GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the DM this morning with the lad and the Pink concert? I’m sad they didn’t get to see the show but there’s a picture of them literally stood at the front on the railings blocking everyone’s view to one side of them!

She’s set up a go fund me to raise £2500 so he can watch her at Anfield but the hospitality tickets there are only £450 each???

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The cancer has taken over. There is no cure for him at all they need to take this time what they have left and step away from SM

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the DM this morning with the lad and the Pink concert? I’m sad they didn’t get to see the show but there’s a picture of them literally stood at the front on the railings blocking everyone’s view to one side of them!

She’s set up a go fund me to raise £2500 so he can watch her at Anfield but the hospitality tickets there are only £450 each???
I’ve just read it. My son is disabled so I do have some empathy for her struggles but she’s definitely fully responsible here. Firstly she should have discussed accessibility needs before booking tickets so she knew what to expect and what her best options were. Secondly, if she had bought accessible tickets then she could have taken his pushchair. (There was no storage because she didn’t book accessible tickets).

The main reason all this happened though is because looking at the picture it clearly shows they are in the aisle bit of the railings and that will be why they told her she had to go back to their seats. If she had a seat on the front row of the block it would have been fine because concert tickets all say that people around you may stand and that includes hospitality.

I was at Take That last week and some women kept coming down the aisle to the front and I kept pointing them out to security too because 1. I don’t won’t people who have a seat further back than me to be infront of me 2. It becomes a safety hazard if it’s allowed as more people see it’s ok and start to do it.

Of course the most relevant bit of info to this story about them being in the aisle has not been mentioned.

Reactions: 11
Look at Keiran Hayler (Katie Price's ex), over £16k raised to help him get their children back legally but no public acknowledgement of the fund or receiving it whatsoever, while his partner is flaunting Leboutin shoes on Instagram.
I never knew that 😮

Reactions: 3
So the private team are being allowed into the hospital today to fill his failing veins and body with even more tit. Why in living hell are the hospital letting this happen? I'm irrationally angry about this, it's like enabling child abuse :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So the private team are being allowed into the hospital today to fill his failing veins and body with even more tit. Why in living hell are the hospital letting this happen? I'm irrationally angry about this, it's like enabling child abuse :confused:
I thought the same. He doesn't need any of that shite.... it may be vitamins etc but it won't make any. Difference to his prognosis or his body as it's failing. That picture Oz has put on 😓 the world doesn't need to see it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd never heard of them before this thread, and almost wish that I still hadn't seeing what is being posted. I understand their desperation, you would be inhuman not to, but I've also lost a child and they clearly aren't taking in the advice/medical information they're being given. And ultimately it's the child paying the price for their denial by being made to suffer longer and for no reason. There seems to be a huge legal grey area in terms of what is best for the child and what parents what.... as shown previously by the Archie Battersbee, Alfie Evans and Charlie Gard cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just don't understand this whole situation. I cannot belive the hospital are continuing to do what they're doing. The steroids, the vitamins.. Amy saying she will post a photo once he's better. He isn't going to get better!! This is inhumane now. At least Archie, Charlie, etc were sedated. Poor, poor Dilly is in so much pain, he's so tired and they are just making him suffer for longer.

Again with the dad being a bleeping melt slouched in bed cuddling into Amy with her bleeping hotpants on whilst his son lays there in such a state. They're a bleeping disgusting pair

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t think I have any words. In one breath she’s saying his white cells are doing this and red cells doing that, infection here, temp of 40 etc which are all pointing to the inevitable. In the next breath she’s arranged for the private nurses to come and prod the poor boy even more.. for what?!! They aren’t making an ounce of difference to Dillan so it’s actually cruel to allow him to have them. He is not going to get better. He is so so poorly. And I am so sad for them. But I think they are going to have a breakdown when he passes away, which I don’t think will be too far away. Because of how ignorant they are being! I also can’t believe a London hospital is allowing that! She must have them over a barrel

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They are both in denial. They continuing the private treatment as they think that's helping him which in fact I wouldn't be surprise if that's making him feel worse! They are pushing too many things through his line no wonder he's got infections! His tiny veins will be suffering I wouldn't be surprise if he's in tremendous pain. I'm also so angry at the hospital they are in that they allowing the treatments to happen!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I really think they are in complete denial and genuinely believe like before he is somehow going to get better. The hospital need to step in from a psychological point of view and help them out in my opinion.

I was watching this morning yesterday and caught a bit about someone who is in turkey and fallen ill his son said the British embassy advised them to set up a go fund me to help so what hope is there if this is being given as official advice

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if it was a friend who opened the GfM. He has kept some dodgy company in the past, judging by a few articles of his criminal assault.
Totally! That person Lucy that set the GFM up, is the one who raised the alarm and the one he called last ….

Reactions: 2
I don’t know. I am not against all GFM - just the ones that take the piss or waltz off with vast amounts and then do not
use it for what it was raised for - the Ashley Cains of this world. I really feel for the family of that missing lad. The money will help pay for fares and accommodation for them whilst they are looking for him.

One of my kids is abroad ant the moment and I was thinking about this yesterday when I saw the news of this kid who has gone missing. his family must be out of their minds with worry. I was also thinking if mine went missing I would be screwed because I wouldn’t have the money to fly over - the cost of living has really impacted us. (He is using his own money, saved for years, to travel - we are not funding it) I don’t have it in me to criticise them.

Cancer poverty is a huge problem and I see why people do GFM. But there are so many who take advantage of peoples kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know. I am not against all GFM - just the ones that take the piss or waltz off with vast amounts and then do not
use it for what it was raised for - the Ashley Cains of this world. I really feel for the family of that missing lad. The money will help pay for fares and accommodation for them whilst they are looking for him.

One of my kids is abroad ant the moment and I was thinking about this yesterday when I saw the news of this kid who has gone missing. his family must be out of their minds with worry. I was also thinking if mine went missing I would be screwed because I wouldn’t have the money to fly over - the cost of living has really impacted us. (He is using his own money, saved for years, to travel - we are not funding it) I don’t have it in me to criticise them.

Cancer poverty is a huge problem and I see why people do GFM. But there are so many who take advantage of peoples kindness.
Yes totally agree 💯

We are unfortunately part of the paediatric oncology world. Never set up a GFM for any help. But over the last 8 years it has been part of our life we are in debt due to various things. So if the worst was to happen again we would be on our knees financially. So I can’t say I would never but if I ever needed to it would only be used as it was intended and not taking the piss like some of them have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.