GoFundMe Scammers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go Fleece Me, as I call it. I know that funerals are expensive but the speed at which some people have the begging bowl out after a loved one dies is quite something.

Reactions: 64
Go Fleece Me, as I call it. I know that funerals are expensive but the speed at which some people have the begging bowl out after a loved one dies is quite something.
And as soon as they get opportunity-prior to their loved ones dying they seem to have multiple beg bowls out .

Reactions: 12
It’s when they aren’t transparent about where the money they are begging for is going that gets me angry!!

Reactions: 14
Be helpful if we had a list of “scammers” I will start with the king and queen of scamming Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ashley Cain & Safiyya - OG scammers
Arias mum - 2nd in line scammer

anyone want to add

Reactions: 13
Shall post the rabbit hole for you all.. note that Disney was paid for ( amount they were asking for raised ) by the fundraiser on justgiving yet wasn’t closed for another 5 days . These are just some of the many many pages , platforms and events that were held by a multitude of people or the family . They also had PayPal which you can’t see the amount and the multiple Amazon wish lists throughout her illness . For Aria and her siblings . There was also the street party that raised lots of moola . Pic of Aria in her wheelchair proves they didn’t pay for that it was through the NHS. There were 3 other just giving pages being run also that I posted in the cash/Saf page too .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Shall post the rabbit hole for you all.. note that Disney was paid for ( amount they were asking for raised ) by the fundraiser on justgiving yet wasn’t closed for another 5 days . These are just some of the many many pages , platforms and events that were held by a multitude of people or the family . They also had PayPal which you can’t see the amount and the multiple Amazon wish lists throughout her illness . For Aria and her siblings . There was also the street party that raised lots of moola . Pic of Aria in her wheelchair proves they didn’t pay for that it was through the NHS. There were 3 other just giving pages being run also that I posted in the cash/Saf page too .
Wouldn't surprise me if some of these fundraisers raising for Aria have kept some of the cash for themselves too 🙈

Reactions: 14
Wouldn't surprise me if some of these fundraisers raising for Aria have kept some of the cash for themselves too 🙈
Possibly slipped a few dollars into their pockets maybe however the mum shared all the fundraisers that other people “organised “ so she knew money was coming in .

Reactions: 10
Unbelievable! We have all had the piss taken out of us, anyone who has donated, I donated twice to both Azaylia and Aria! All in good faith! For a sick child! Nothing else!

Reactions: 12
Unbelievable! We have all had the piss taken out of us, anyone who has donated, I donated twice to both Azaylia and Aria! All in good faith! For a sick child! Nothing else!
Yep time and time again . These aren’t even all the fundraisers . They had money bingo every other week. They had buckets at shops and small businesses raising money every week . They are sitting on a lovely little nest egg .

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Ashley Cain & Safiyya - OG scammers
Arias mum - 2nd in line scammer

anyone want to add
Renais mom and dad - where is that money?
Theres a few children who unfortunately passed, where the large amount of money raise hasn’t been discussed since their passing.

Reactions: 10
Why in black and white and why can’t you see any labels ?? If you zoom in the packet in the make up case it says “apricot “…. Can’t imagine a natural product containing apricot costs you hundreds. People ask what they are and used for and they never answered
C4F5CA62-4516-4F36-9BBB-E369E1E7938C.jpeg
31D58A4B-9EBF-44ED-B3BA-1428420910FF.jpeg

Renais mom and dad - where is that money?
Theres a few children who unfortunately passed, where the large amount of money raise hasn’t been discussed since their passing.
I do wonder if arena is mom got that /any of that money as she wasn’t the beneficiary??

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Makes me cringe. And aren’t children’s funerals covered by the government or have I just made that up?

Reactions: 13
Makes me cringe. And aren’t children’s funerals covered by the government or have I just made that up?
they are but they are very basic
So I completely understand parents wanting the best send off for their child

Reactions: 2
Holy bloody dance ! (Archie Batersbee mum)
Say no more!!

Also I know it’s not go fund me but part time working mum for the PayPal money!

Reactions: 39