GoFundMe Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looked close to the end yesterday from those photos - they position very carefully at EOL, and he had that "look". The pneumonia will hasten those last hours sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I really, really can’t understand why he’s posting a picture of his legs and the legs of all the professionals with the caption “Monday meetings”. What on earth must they think when they sit there, I presume about to have serious discussions regarding palliative care and he’s sat there snapping a photo?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't want to be on that team having to deal with these two, sorry. Posting like they are still is beyond weird now. Put your phones away and sit with your son.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
His horrible skinny thighs too 🤢

Is it normal for so many meetings and to gather round screens reviewing things etc, or is this just an Amy thing?

• Sick
  • Wow
We had a few MDT meetings (multi disciplinary team) at the beginning when my Dad was in a hospice but not at the end, it's accepted by that point that you just let the nursing staff and Doctors get on with it because they know far more than you do..... and truthfully having managed Dad's care at home for the 6 months before it was a relief in many ways to hand over that responsibility and just be able to sit at the bedside.

I think it's def an Amy thing....

Reactions: 11
That's horrendous that they've been pushing all that tit into him still. Hopefully that meeting today was in a closed room by the look of it and they were told no more. Poor poor lad - I feel so upset thinking that they won't let up and just give him a peaceful end :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Her last post is so sad, and yet, she has to reference donations. How can she be so shameless when she’s looking at the last few hours of her son’s life?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I would like to think if I was ever in that situation than I would spend every last minute with my child, not writing updates on social media or taking photos of myself at meetings.
They don't owe anyone an explanation as to how he is doing each day..enjoy every last minute of him.

Reactions: 14
Her last post is so sad, and yet, she has to reference donations. How can she be so shameless when she’s looking at the last few hours of her son’s life?
If my son was dying money would be the last thing on my mind! I don’t think anything would matter ever again 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone know how to do a new thread ??

————

I can’t say I’m surprised at her STILL mentioning that bloody GFM! She’s actually disgusting. I’m sure when he does actually pass her engagement will be higher and more donations will come flooding in - which she will of course keep that go find me open for.
I hope he isn’t in pain anymore from all the “natural” stuff they were pumping him with and I’m glad hospital have said enough is enough and it’s actually doing more damage.
Sending prayers for the little guy regardless 🙏🏼

That's horrendous that they've been pushing all that tit into him still. Hopefully that meeting today was in a closed room by the look of it and they were told no more. Poor poor lad - I feel so upset thinking that they won't let up and just give him a peaceful end :(
I reckon the meeting they had was to say it all stops now! That they know things are making him more uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.