Glowupwith_becca #6 Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree that this sounds like Becca but why bother to write a review so late in the game after you've announced that it's over (and again, if we believe those other super positive reviews that have been deleted were her/told to be written by her)

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had a complete meltdown over trustpilot reviews as I believe they ask for evidence that you used the service and can’t just be reported and removed (Dan wheeler thread comes to mind). Shes created a tiny echo chamber for herself whereby she’s always on some self improvement gig which becomes her whole thing and any questions about it no matter how valid are seen as negativity and swiftly blocked/deleted.
To all the positive vibes only huns, that’s not really life, it’s pretty toxic actually

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had a complete meltdown over trustpilot reviews as I believe they ask for evidence that you used the service and can’t just be reported and removed (Dan wheeler thread comes to mind). Shes created a tiny echo chamber for herself whereby she’s always on some self improvement gig which becomes her whole thing and any questions about it no matter how valid are seen as negativity and swiftly blocked/deleted.
To all the positive vibes only huns, that’s not really life, it’s pretty toxic actually
That's what I think has happened too. She couldn't cope with any negative comments on her insta or tik tok. Now there's 40 odd comments saying she's basically a scammer. Now people are wanting refunds, she's gone into hiding in the hope that no one can contact her.

Reactions: 5
She also believes it to be a smear campaign rather than genuine dissatisfaction - and that would leave you feeling paranoid.

Mad to think that she could have addressed the negative feedback, maybe apologised and done better, been a little more transparent and relatable and she could have actually increased her business due to honesty. Instead she’s literally disappeared 😭
Could be more going on too.. the thing with very long wedding planning is it gives extra time for issues to manifest. She already fell out with the hens from first hen do and was in a tizz over posting wedding content

Am so shocked that she has disappeared! I followed her for a while right from the beginning but had unfollow and eventually hide her as her popping up strutting around with her snack and glows and creating her little empire got too annoying, randomly thought of her yesterday and tried to look up what she was doing and she's gone. Didn't she give up her job to do this? Bit drastic to shut it all down because of a few bad reviews (although it never looked sustainable)

There was another review from Lucy yesterday. Seems genuine, she has other positive reviews and goes into detail about what she didn’t like

Reactions: 2
Lucy’s review is brilliant, really balanced and from someone who has obviously been around the groups for a while.

still no change on her companies house record. I wonder if she’ll just do individual life coaching now through that company.

That review is Becca I’m sure. It’s her way - as a control freak - of trying to have the last word.
It definitely is Becca. The other review posted by that account is for Symprove which was something else that Becca was banging on about a while back

There was another review from Lucy yesterday. Seems genuine, she has other positive reviews and goes into detail about what she didn’t like
It’s still there it’s just moved down the page . “One of the challenges was to leave a positive review “
“It was cult like”
“Sad face for drinking wine “
🚩 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Attachments

I think another of the reviews said this before, that the daily challenges were to leave positive feedback?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_7345.png
Sounds like she’s packing it all in and going back
to the real world. Finally! I feel so sorry for these girls x

I find it really bizarre that she hasn't announced the end of the glow up challenges and how she randomly deleted the glow squad Instagram page and how this all happened before the end of the month.

The TikTok algo served me a very interesting account today - check out @glowupwithbecca.news - nothing new but interesting that someone has taken the truth about her back to the platform that made her.

Reactions: 5
Interesting Tiktok account but tbh it's the same info we've said on here just recycled. Nobody really has any actual tea, or they haven't come out with it yet

If she has given it up and gone back to her day job, then good on her. But don't just ghost people! Even if it was a short message saying she needs to step away.

If she has given it up and gone back to her day job, then good on her. But don't just ghost people! Even if it was a short message saying she needs to step away.
it’s like with lots of things, she doesn’t quite know how to handle things professionally. So many examples but let’s say the glow up challenge, she has a few options: gritting her teeth and pre recording through to the end; asking her coaches to record a few or come on as guests. Or even just saying she’s really sorry but she was over ambitious and wouldn’t be able to finish. But instead she tried to pass it off as no big deal or even a success! As annoying as those “have to step away for my personal life” type messages would have been it would have been much less alarming for her genuine fans than this - she might want to pick someone up again later after all