Glowupwith_becca #6 Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No TikTok, no engagement, no sticking to the 75 day plan. Everyone review your own performance like Becca reviewed hers on Trustpilot please!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t get round to putting my 5 cent in on the last thread. But got to say on one hand I think she’s done the right thing to come off tiktok/make Insta private etc IF she also stopped trying to run a business off the back of her initial success on them (tiktok primarily.)
Had she just taken brand deals/sponsored ads etc and not tried to create a shoddy business plan she probably could have been quite successful and not come across the criticism that she has faced.
She owes it to the folk who have paid her all this money some honesty and the truth about what’s going on.
It’s OK to fail. But it’s not OK to lead people on and take money from them when you don’t even have a tried and tested business model yet.
She should just take everything down, create a model that works and put it out here once it’s fail safe. Admit she’s gone about this all the wrong way and can’t cope with the criticism. But if she actually took it on board maybe she could create something that actually worked! Oh and realise that if you do something that looks like you’re just trying to make a quick buck of people, especially insecure women, then yeh people are gonna have something to say about it!

Reactions: 3
Surely a deleted tik Tok and 27k followers on Instagram isn’t a full time wage?

Surely a deleted tik Tok and 27k followers on Instagram isn’t a full time wage?
No way in hell. I think she’ll be back in work before long doing “glow up” on the side. Especially with a wedding to pay for and plans for kids immediately after, she’ll be in need of paid mat leave.

Reactions: 5
Another one of her coaches doesn’t seem to be part of the team anymore… that’s 3 gone in the last couple of months.

There was Sherry, then Niamh now Lauren. Hadn’t posted since new year and the profile pic is gone on the account.

Well I’m not surprised. If those coaches have bought into her business in some way as we all suspect, whether their time or hard cash then she tells them all to go private and stops attempting to grow the business, you’d be bleeping pissed off wouldn’t you? I’m so surprised none of the ripped off have posted on here though. Find that weird

Reactions: 4
Well I’m not surprised. If those coaches have bought into her business in some way as we all suspect, whether their time or hard cash then she tells them all to go private and stops attempting to grow the business, you’d be bleeping pissed off wouldn’t you? I’m so surprised none of the ripped off have posted on here though. Find that weird
I wonder if we ask to move to Instagrammers? The TikTok section only allows older accounts to comment, I believe. There’s pros and cons to that. But given she’s not on TikTok anymore could be an option.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if we ask to move to Instagrammers? The TikTok section only allows older accounts to comment, I believe. There’s pros and cons to that. But given she’s not on TikTok anymore could be an option.
Oh that’s a really good point!

It’s all well and good being private for now because she can’t take the heat (sorry, negative vibes) of being a public figure but that won’t last when the current cohort start dropping off as is inevitable In the industry , how is she even going to maintain without her platforms being open? Posting parkruns and grapes and cheese to a closed audience is hardly empire building is it. She’s off the rails.

When you search ‘@glowupwith…” there’s so many accounts - she really could have built a great platform for women to support each other and be their ~authentic self’s~. I hope the women that joined and have felt let down from it manage to form their own little community without being treat like her minions. Would love to know what has actually caused this anyway

Have I been blocked or has Becca gone?? Just thought I haven’t seen her face for a while on tiktok and searched her and she’s gone !!??

I am sure someone said this earlier, but if she had kept it as a personal side gig to her real job, she probably would have done quite well. Making it her entire job and hiring people was a mistake. Compared to some of the horror shows on tattle, she isn't all that bad (KP I am looking at you). She should take her life off line and try to move.

Reactions: 6