Glowupwith_becca #6 Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her personal profiles on Instagram and TikTok have both gone. It seems as of today the website has gone.

But Glow Club instagram remains (albeit private) and her Glow Group is still registered on companies house and she is still Director.

edit: has the glow club gone on instagram now too? Just went to look and can’t see it.

That's a bit crazy. I thought she meant she was ending her professional social media journey, not getting rid of everything and going completely off grid?? I mean end of the day she can do that but she registered the company so the details will still be there, the Trustpilot reviews will be there too. Unless she thinks she can disappear then rebrand and reappear?

Reactions: 2
Self-employed tax returns are due end of Jan. Maybe she didn't realise how much she'd need to pay the tax man and needs to get a job to fund it?

Reactions: 6
How does that work for all her glow up “ coaches “ ? They all have glow up in their insta handles and now she’s just buggered off?

Reactions: 1
Self-employed tax returns are due end of Jan. Maybe she didn't realise how much she'd need to pay the tax man and needs to get a job to fund it?
not a bad shout but she’s a registered company on companies house so I don't know if the same deadline applies.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think that she may have lost her marathon place due to her shady fundraising? Someone might have complained to Macmillan.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how to get the page moved so potentially someone can comment who may know what’s happened? I feel we will all need closure!

Reactions: 3
ahh we may never know what happened to lil miss snack and glow

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m so curious to know what’s happened with the ‘business’ has it just completely shut down mid month and they’re refunding people? What about the team of ‘senior’ coaches?! All very very strange

I’m so curious to know what’s happened with the ‘business’ has it just completely shut down mid month and they’re refunding people? What about the team of ‘senior’ coaches?! All very very strange
I think it's one of these:

A. Her and Chris have split and she can't hack telling everyone.

B. Something has gone badly wrong with the 'business' that involves legal action/trading standards and/or taxman (this one is probably most likely)

Reactions: 15
I'm surprised that she's not keeping up the glow up challenge on the side. Seemed like a way to easily make a bit of money (excluding the scamming vulnerable people bit).